How high salary will i need for this lifestyle?

If i'm moving out of Sweden after graduation the college won't hold any weight no matter the school

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
It does in the US at least. Recruiters handle a ton of resumes so a good school and GPA will be the main screening metrics for new grads

It does in the US at least. Recruiters handle a ton of resumes so a good school and GPA will be the main screening metrics for new grads
My point was my Swedish degree is worthless in Us

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
A $1.2 million house

A 80k car (Don't need a large car for capital city)

Expensive clothes and jewelry isn't necessary neither is expensive restaurants and dates.

Could software engineering get me this if I play my cards right?
Mogger house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Still brutal how a one bedroom is that expensive if you want some minor views :feelswhy:
And what about living in the nature or on the edge of a lake ? Swedish nature is beautiful tbh

In Europe there are no normal careers that will afford you a luxury lifestyle. Even doctors and dentists don't live in the sort of luxury people imagine. You have to make your own successful business and play with tax loopholes, that's the only real way to become wealthy. This is especially true in Sweden which is obsessed with wealth equality (aka keeping everyone down).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Maesthetic
High finance / investment banking will get u there

Didn't start college this year because i'm getting surgery and need time to recover (obv can't do that in studies) instead i'm working for $2500 wage as a waiter.

I want to go to college for the experience but i need a high salary aswell to keep looksmaxxing afford aesthetic things.
what surgery? ht?

Well seeing as this is Sweden your going to need a salary of 1.2 trillion dollars before taxes

• +1
ITS OVER bcuz these are 60 year old boomers.

TFW the 60 year old boomers are gonna outlive us because we are all roidmaxxing and wrecking our health for short term gains and die in our 50s.

The povertycel cutoff is probably 100k USD in stockholm.

• So Sad
Its an expensive city :feelswhy:
How are you able to afford your lifestyle making 2500 a month? Food prolly costs you 1000. And IDK clothes, haircuts, gym costs you another 1000. Leaves you 500 a month for surgeries.

How are you able to afford your lifestyle making 2500 a month? Food prolly costs you 1000. And IDK clothes, haircuts, gym costs you another 1000. Leaves you 500 a month for surgeries.
I moved out to a small village and live in my parents winter cabin

Wtf

get out of that shithole if someone tried to take 55% of my money they would be dead
But he gets so many benefits such as free healthcare etc.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Worthless benefits If not a student or oldcel
If you were born in the US, much higher chance of you not having food to eat. Sweden probably has one of the best safety nets in europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back