How high should you hold beverages?

What's the optimal standing beverage-holding height?

• Lower than picture 1

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Picture 1

• Between 1 and 2

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Picture 2

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Between 2 and 3

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Picture 3

• Higher than picture 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You don't like dark skin? I find African girls more attractive than African American

I like dark skin too. Native Africans’ features are typically too Negroid, e.g. very broad nose and lack of nasal bridge projection. African-Americans have a little bit of Caucaosid admixture, which improves aesthetics.

And a greater percentage of African-American women seem to have big ass and big boobs compared to African women. African women seem to be skinner with smaller butts and boobs on average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
4685116234bbf4e5edfd0bb4012b74a3.gif
s

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Pictures 2 and 3 are defensive which will make you seem uncomfortable (You are essentially guarding your body with the water bottle).
Picture 1 is more relaxed and comfortable.

• +1
Pictures 2 and 3 are defensive which will make you seem uncomfortable (You are essentially guarding your body with the water bottle).
Picture 1 is more relaxed and comfortable.

What if you hold it at 2–3 height but more outward laterally away from the center of your body?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
View attachment 1066624

How high should you hold a drink at a party or other social event? What beverage-holding height makes you look the most normal, confident, approachable, etc.?

Should you hold drinks higher or lower while talking? What about when you're loitering against a wall just chillin’?

Should wine glasses be held at a different height than soda cans? Should you hold open bottled drinks higher, lower, or at the same height compared to when they have caps on?

Does it depend on age too?

Inb4 "autism." I'm a strong proponent of detailmaxxing. If you can't fix your big falios (yet), or if you're still saving up money to get surgery to fix them, you should try tackling your minor physical and behavioral falios one by one. The little things add up!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Growth Plate
I like dark skin too. Native Africans’ features are typically too Negroid, e.g. very broad nose and lack of nasal bridge projection. African-Americans have a little bit of Caucaosid admixture, which improves aesthetics.

And a greater percentage of African-American women seem to have big ass and big boobs compared to African women. African women seem to be skinner with smaller butts and boobs on average.
4EB815E1 A2A9 4475 BEDA 3639473EF134

• +1
What if you hold it at 2–3 height but more outward away from the center of your body?
As long as your not using the cup to put a barrier infront of yourself like this:
BodyLanguageProjectCom-Coffee-Cup-Barrier-or-Handbag-Barrier-3.jpg

You shouldn't look uncomfortable

• +1
Just hold beverages correctly bro

• JFL
View attachment 1066624

How high should you hold a drink at a party or other social event? What beverage-holding height makes you look the most normal, confident, approachable, etc.?

Should you hold drinks higher or lower while talking? What about when you're loitering against a wall just chillin’?

Should wine glasses be held at a different height than soda cans? Should you hold open bottled drinks higher, lower, or at the same height compared to when they have caps on?

Does it depend on age too?

Inb4 "autism." I'm a strong proponent of detailmaxxing. If you can't fix your big falios (yet), or if you're still saving up money to get surgery to fix them, you should try tackling your minor physical and behavioral falios one by one. The little things add up!

Picture 1 looks rather careless, I feel he'd come off to your average person as almost effeminate in body language (though in the right instances, such as at the beach, it draws attention to your dong so it may be a good subconcious queue); picture 3 looks like he is scared or anxious, almost using the bottle to 'defend' his body and shield himself in a subconscious way that offers him psychosomatic relief, and would never recommend; Thus, #2 is easily the most chad, it looks laid back, in control, and relatively at ease: Not too casual, not at all protective, just calm and in control.

Inb4 "autism." I'm a strong proponent of detailmaxxing.

So am I, keep making posts like this

• Love it