How high SMV would Richard Ramirez have today?

Deleted member 18052

Deleted member 18052

Iron
TITLE.

Could richard pull stacies effortlessly, and how high is his SMV compared to say 6 PSL pretty boys?
Please answer me, I need to know before I start darktriad and roidmaxxing.

A407285f 1a6a 40ab 94e3 a280127c2a76 tjndc5 5bhx9eaky46exaje6jw original 2
ramirez-obit-articleLarge.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member
michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, randomvanish, Mr.cope and 2 others
Could richard pull stacies effortlessly
No one can

He looks really low trust and his face has a kind of reptilian look.
He would have much more appeal than the average man but a less low trust chad would appealmog him hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, 5'8manlet, Kroker and 4 others
No one can

He would have much more appeal than the average man but a less low trust chad would appealmog him hard
There are plenty of fan edits made of him on youtube though, most with 5-6digit views too, though.
So he doesn't have high appeal to stacies and or stacylites?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
bump before I start dark triad maxxing and commiting crimes on a massive scale (in minecraft)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568 and Deleted member
Lets see:
-6'0+ latino (Huge halo)
-Long, curly hair (Halo as well, in style)
- Skinny (girls love skinny guys)
-Would have way more collagen today (hopefully no drugs or whatever)
-Looks dark triad (dark triad prettyboys are at the top)
So, if teenage Richard Ramirez was dropped right in 2022, he'd slay pretty easily.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, Ken, TurkishAscender and 4 others
Richard Ramirez honestly looks sickly

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member
TITLE.

Could richard pull stacies effortlessly, and how high is his SMV compared to say 6 PSL pretty boys?
Please answer me, I need to know before I start darktriad and roidmaxxing.

View attachment 1583848
ramirez-obit-articleLarge.jpg

One could be a literal subhuman and then as soon as news comes out your a violent murderer foids and especially jb are so turned on by violent men that ur looks are no longer relevant.

Ramirez already looked good, now imagine foids discovering he is a violent pyscopathic maniac. Its game over. He could cuck the biggest chads since to Ramirez their just somebody he can murder.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: D1390pilled, Slob, Deleted member 18568 and 6 others
No one can

What makes people look low trust?

No one can

wait so high trust is more appealing to women? I thought the other way

One could be a literal subhuman and then as soon as news comes out your a violent murderer foids and especially jb are so turned on by violent men that ur looks are no longer relevant.
Cope.

If you are a subhuman you won’t get any pussy no matter if you are a criminal or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and bogii
Cope.

If you are a subhuman you won’t get any pussy no matter if you are a criminal or whatever
Cope.

iu

Somehow this guy is now a sex icon.

iu

His ears mack him a literal monkey. Nose is weird shaped. Good eye area but other then that nothing suggests getting crazed foids wet in the pussy for this man vs some elite looking chad. The difference is one murdered 17 the other did not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 14561
Fuck you nigga quit throw up 🤢 reacting to all my posts if you got a problem nigga just say that @astatine

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
Lets see:
-6'0+ latino (Huge halo)
-Long, curly hair (Halo as well, in style)
- Skinny (girls love skinny guys)
-Would have way more collagen today (hopefully no drugs or whatever)
-Looks dark triad (dark triad prettyboys are at the top)
So, if teenage Richard Ramirez was dropped right in 2022, he'd slay pretty easily.
No drug yeah

Now no one take drugs i am sure richard would never touch meth nowadays

another ramirez cock eater

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
Cope.

iu

Somehow this guy is now a sex icon.

iu

His ears mack him a literal monkey. Nose is weird shaped. Good eye area but other then that nothing suggests getting crazed foids wet in the pussy for this man vs some elite looking chad. The difference is one murdered 17 the other did not.
not a subhuman

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and bogii
not a subhuman
He's a manlet and also during the court room hearings he acted like a bitch all autistic. Even if he is above average looking, the point is his smv has exceeded that of a tik Tok star. Tik Tok stars who do have set up a PO Box for fan mai don't get anywhere close to the love letters or graphic nature of their sex acts they wanna do to them vs Nicolas Cruz. That the point. A foid brain get highly turned on by criminal men doing violent things.

Me and @germanlooks have higher smv. Over for Ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
273500615 2936578983307671 8785555897743563695 n
273455324 3081660428829935 5203689880275272564 n
273525509 478187710530597 8111389754244969209 n
273526939 6954023418004224 1764439318624821936 n
273530703 490837609228364 7274236268383032193 n
273569619 629086458356457 4357785677244743668 n

do i havejb appeal and can i slay?
you can watch the video I'd say I'm a trustworthy looking guy and not low trust looking
I'm approachable and Idk why I'm still an incel despite being high trust prettyboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft1GER, Deleted member 19064, copemaxxeer and 4 others

Ramirez already looked good, now imagine foids discovering he is a violent pyscopathic maniac. Its game over. He could cuck the biggest chads since to Ramirez their just somebody he can murder.

This

Status theory., always

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Noone can slay stacies effortlessly without status.

nothing special.jpg just SA/ SEA maxx as a huwhite mann its not that hard

• JFL
Just like u ZERO

Zero

Bad skin, extreme rotten teeth are so much failo he would be an incel, prove me wrong

Anyone who claim otherwise, get reality check

Would pull landwhale at best

• JFL
infinite
He is 6’1 with insane face and frame and dark triad status

Literally he cannot lose

View attachment 1584203View attachment 1584204View attachment 1584205View attachment 1584206View attachment 1584207View attachment 1584208

do i havejb appeal and can i slay?
you can watch the video I'd say I'm a trustworthy looking guy and not low trust looking
I'm approachable and Idk why I'm still an incel despite being high trust prettyboy
View attachment 1584202
your proof of the status pill. its why cute girls give a fuck about you on tik tok is the status.

cope i think i might be a prettyboy
Your features are too exaggerated and not harmonious. Looks pretty obvious you got plastic surgery that didn't even work well. Main appeal is some resemblance to famous serial killer Richard Ramirez. Foids like violent men, so massive halo from resembling a deranged serial killer ( who got popularity in the msm).

Your features are too exaggerated and not harmonious. Looks pretty obvious you got plastic surgery that didn't even work well. Main appeal is some resemblance to famous serial killer Richard Ramirez. Foids like violent men, so massive halo from resembling a deranged serial killer ( who got popularity in the msm).
no i am like 1% richard 3 tops
i am more like vinnie hacker i resemblke him a lot