How hollow cheeks are created

Elias

Elias

How hollow cheeks are created:

C0A10E7F 030A 4104 9BD3 A18A6D141106
B4B3DAF7 3F5F 4EDE A673 FD76D9D6C5E9

EB27D8DC 7D42 49E3 97BF F9217F3C8C41
7B4E0164 082B 4809 81F0 145BD3FA70A1

The zygomactic bone + infraorbital rim/upper maxilla being laterally and horizontally projected + the ramus being vertically long and horizontally wide causing/creating a section between the bones where the skin can sag (identified with the yellow on the diagram) and forming a hole: what we prefer to call hollow cheeks. The red on the diagram identifies the process from the zygomactic/infraorbital bone to the bottom of the ramus.

The only part that is shown of the hollow cheeks is the following (due to the zygo overlapping a certain part of the hollow cheek):

27B748F4 E1BB 4FD1 9CC3 B6DFBCFFDC7D

Examples:

1. Jeremy Meeks:

33822334 ABC9 4D74 8FDF FD59162654FF
3CE758AC 9AB7 4ADF 8D37 753ABEB4C37E

2. Robert Whittaker:

E1E8931B 5863 4E73 89C2 15FE4AECE86A

43B44BE1 C23D 4550 B673 E2BF9321F0EE

Everything before the red line is pure bone.

Then they are two different types of hollow cheeks:

AE463967 0CB6 4984 B9AE ED3193493BEE

I believe they are both created by the same process, but the factors that create the hollow cheeks change: ie how high the cheekbones are, how well developed the ramus/masseters are etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike, BonesAndHarmony and 7 others
i have them they appear on 1 side more than the other one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
i have them they appear on 1 side more than the other one
Thats because one of your sides has better transverse/coronal/saggital growth than the other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and LOOKMAXXER
Thats because one of your sides has better transverse/coronal/saggital growth than the other
can i improve the other side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
is it possible to get hollow cheeks out of chewing and diet without surgeries?

• +1
can i improve the other side
Depends on your age, so many other things too tbh

Assymmetry is a difficult thing to fix. Only way really is surgery. If you try mewing to fix an imbalance you could mess things up if you mew harder on one side than the other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Anyone with the hollow cheeks on the right of the bottom photo is literally average to women, contoured cheeks pheno or die

• +1
How hollow cheeks are created:

View attachment 347323View attachment 347373
View attachment 347378View attachment 347379

The zygomactic bone + infraorbital rim/upper maxilla being laterally and horizontally projected + the ramus being vertically long and horizontally wide causing/creating a section between the bones where the skin can sag (identified with the yellow on the diagram) and forming a hole: what we prefer to call hollow cheeks. The red on the diagram identifies the process from the zygomactic/infraorbital bone to the bottom of the ramus.

The only part that is shown of the hollow cheeks is the following (due to the zygo overlapping a certain part of the hollow cheek):

View attachment 347407

Examples:

1. Jeremy Meeks:

View attachment 347329View attachment 347333

2. Robert Whittaker:

View attachment 347340
View attachment 347346

Everything before the red line is pure bone.

View attachment 347403

I believe they are both created by the same process, but the factors that create the hollow cheeks change: ie how high the cheekbones are, how well developed the ramus/masseters are etc.
Water for pretty much every user but why not

• +1
Basically just be Arvid :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, CursedOne and 1 other person
Pin tbh @Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
Yeah sure its water for all you brainlets
Why’re you raging? Are you sad the only posts you can make are water? “What is the maxilla” jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 1 other person
Why’re you raging? Are you sad the only posts you can make are water? “What is the maxilla” jfl
Very few users understand this stuff
Very few

• +1
Very few users understand this stuff
Very few
Doubt. You don’t even need PSL knowledge for this stuff. It could be a train of thought as simple as wide jaw + wide cheekbones = portion of skin not pushed outwards by bone/occupied with fat = hollowing. No normie would think of this, but this isn’t a normie site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Elias
Doubt. You don’t even need PSL knowledge for this stuff. It could be a train of thought as simple as wide jaw + wide cheekbones = portion of skin not pushed outwards by bone/occupied with fat = hollowing. No normie would think of this, but this isn’t a normie site.
Ok, @Ritalincel gtfih

• +1
Bump

• +1

View attachment 347403

why do people keep posting this as "dofferent hollow cheeks"" example? the difference in shadows is about lighting. With light from front I get something similar to pic 1 while with light from back/side I get something more close to second pic.

These are actual different hollow cheek examples type depending on zygo, chin , maxilla and jaw influence. (no different lighting)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
why do people keep posting this as "dofferent hollow cheeks"" example? the difference in shadows is about lighting. With light from front I get something similar to pic 1 while with light from back/side I get something more close to second pic.
True

• +1

View attachment 347863
These are actual different hollow cheek examples type depending on zygo, chin , maxilla and jaw influence. (no different lighting)
True. I wanted to post this but was too lazy to. Dogshit 0 iq thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 1 other person
If I have great zygo lateral projection (high) but pretty shit forward growth and get fillers to make jaw wide does it mean I can get hollow cheeks? My jaw width is shit atm

Last edited:
  • +1
True. I wanted to post this but was too lazy to. Dogshit 0 iq thread
Its not about lighting

Its about how high or low your cheekbones are which was mentioned at the end of the post

You are a brainlet who hasnt made one good thread since coming on this site

Suck my fucking dick you fat ugly incel

• +1
Its not about lighting

Its about how high or low your cheekbones are which was mentioned at the end of the post

You are a brainlet who hasnt made one good thread since coming on this site

Suck my fucking dick you fat ugly incel
Its obvious you are black judging by your IQ. I have hollow cheeks in good lighting that look like the left picture, but in normal lighting they look like the right one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
Its obvious you are black judging by your IQ. I have hollow cheeks in good lighting that look like the left picture, but in normal lighting they look like the right one.
STFU nigga go kill yourself you utter subhuman

• +1
STFU nigga go kill yourself you utter subhuman
As predicted, resorting to low IQ negroid insults once disproven. It's obvious who's the brainlet here.

• +1
As predicted, resorting to low IQ negroid insults once disproven.
Calling someone else low IQ reflects your own.

The first pic is low zygos, second is high. You are a brainlet if you disagree. Nothing to do with lighting

Make one good thread you shitposter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Chadelite
Calling someone else low IQ reflects your own.

The first pic is low zygos, second is high. You are a brainlet if you disagree. Nothing to do with lighting

Make one good thread you shitposter
@Zyros jfl at this retard. I can't be bothered to disprove you any more. Your nigger brain will just say "muh high cheekbones".

• +1
@Zyros jfl at this retard. I can't be bothered to disprove you any more. Your nigger brain will just say "muh high cheekbones".
Lowest IQ peasant on this forum

You know nothing

• +1
Lowest IQ peasant on this forum

You know nothing
Okay. Lets set aside anger. Have you EVER had hollow cheeks? Just asking. Cus that might be the reason you don't know that they look different in different lighting.

• +1
Okay. Lets set aside anger. Have you EVER had hollow cheeks? Just asking. Cus that might be the reason you don't know that they look different in different lighting.
Ok.

Yes. I have ones similar to the right.

If you look at both pictures the left guys zygos start way lower than the right guys does. The left guy can not have hollowness where the right guy does because there is bone mass/teeth there.

I even made a thread on how lighting changes the facial appearance, and a person I used showed that if lighting changes, the appearance of hollow cheeks doesnt change like the photo in the main post

• +1
Depends on your age, so many other things too tbh

Assymmetry is a difficult thing to fix. Only way really is surgery. If you try mewing to fix an imbalance you could mess things up if you mew harder on one side than the other
yh this is why i will facepull with hgh and take vitamins for bone remodelling but im not posting my results im not letting this become popular

• +1
Ok.

Yes. I have ones similar to the right.

If you look at both pictures the left guys zygos start way lower than the right guys does. The left guy can not have hollowness where the right guy does because there is bone mass/teeth there.

I even made a thread on how lighting changes the facial appearance, and a person I used showed that if lighting changes, the appearance of hollow cheeks doesnt change like the photo in the main post
F9b22d726872e144ee02f8c4605e5bcc
VS
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
see the difference just lighting and angles make?

• +1
@Elias is high iq af i thought he was just some fat paki

• +1
Bump

• +1