How hot do you have to be to get hot women in china?

Icon

Icon

Gold
My handsome friend recently went to china, he went clubbing and some woman approached him with physical contact, then he fucked her brains out in a hotel. he showed pics of the chick, she was a solid Asian beauty, 8 or something, not like you see in the west. He described it as her picking him up instead of vice versa. He was the only white boy in the club and all the ricecels were fuming and tried to get him kicked out but he paid of the bouncer which is funny af.

He also gets approached in public and women ask to take pictures with him. How good looking do you have to be facially and what pheno to have this kind of attention in China? Any thoughts????

P.s. he was so mind blown by the whole experience, he wants to become passport bro. Really says something when even a handsome dudes starts to like asian women. Dude used to think they are all ugly. Now he hates western women and their rotten personalities

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, noodlelover, Recessed Life and 6 others
My handsome friend recently went to china, he went clubbing and some woman approached him with physical contact, then he fucked her brains out in a hotel. he showed pics of the chick, she was a solid Asian beauty, 8 or something, not like you see in the west. He described it as her picking him up instead of vice versa. He was the only white boy in the club and all the ricecels were fuming and tried to get him kicked out but he paid of the bouncer which is funny af.

He also gets approached in public and women ask to take pictures with him. How good looking do you have to be facially and what pheno to have this kind of attention in China? Any thoughts????

P.s. he was so mind blown by the whole experience, he wants to become passport bro. Really says something when even a handsome dudes starts to like asian women. Dude used to think they are all ugly
Absolutely over for gooks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallcell, Latinolooksmaxxer, whiteislandpill and 5 others

Inkwell in west, chad in asia. Suifuel for us deathnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Latinolooksmaxxer, tombradylover and 4 others
chinese women are disgusting jesus christ

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, optimisticzoomer, Sny and 5 others
1.be white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, murdah and House Lannister
chinese women are disgusting jesus christ
Yea, I get what you are saying I find curry women disgusting but every country has 8s, 9s, and 10s. Those are universally beautiful imho

1.be white
Can't be that easy for what he got. I mean he is a handsome dude, prolly moggs 90% of forum. Just curious about details on what asian women find attractive in a face

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Are u attracted to gooks? You just have to be white there and that's it

Yea, I get what you are saying I find curry women disgusting but every country has 8s, 9s, and 10s. Those are universally beautiful imho
curry women, you guys have low standards.

never began for shitskins.

Do only two pushups, stink and be white

My handsome friend
He described it as her picking him up instead of vice versa
This usually happens if you're tall and good looking, even in the west.

I knew a guy who was a 6'4 HTN, and as soon as he was old enough to go to a nightclub, he was cold approached by women. No "muh rizz" or "muh experience" needed.

He also gets approached in public and women ask to take pictures with him.
This is probably most unique to China, mainly places where there aren't many foreigners. I've heard that there's less "novelty" now with foreigners in parts of China due to more westerners visiting, so I'm not sure how much longer foreigners will have that "special" status for.

If you look good, you'll obviously get more attention, but some of it's just curiosity (neither malicious nor sexual), and you can see very average men and women (who are not Asian) getting approached for selfies in YouTube videos.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, murdah and Icon
Be white that’s about it

• +1
Reactions: murdah
raiden from mortal kombat or above

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
its very tempting as a tall white incel to just fuck gooks but i cant bring myself to it

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Are u attracted to gooks? You just have to be white there and that's it
Yes, but I want them to come up to me in public and grab my dick figuratively and literally speaking. I am too lazy for game and all that crap. I've had 2 girls in my own country in europe litterally run after me in public giving me a heart attack. So I am wondering how well I would do in asia, but not sure if my pheno is attractive there since it is different than what my friend has

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
curry women, you guys have low standards.

never began for shitskins.
Are you blind nigger. I just said that I find curry women disgusting. I even have one stalking me for years but would never date

I have never in my life seen an attractive chinese foid. They all have massive square jaws that can cut glass and prominent cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I have never in my life seen an attractive chinese foid. They all have massive square jaws that can cut glass and prominent cheekbones.
Nah man, he showed pictures of her she looks like those asians in webtoons, very slim face and with good harmony and cute

• JFL
Nah man, he showed pictures of her she looks like those asians in webtoons, very slim face and with good harmony and cute
dont believe you they all look like shit, she was probably makeupmaxxed

dont believe you they all look like shit, she was probably makeupmaxxed
Just average amount of make up. But very good harmony. Well, you don't have to believe me, it isn't important for what I was asking

• +1
Are you blind nigger. I just said that I find curry women disgusting. I even have one stalking me for years but would never date
thats why it never began for shitskins because you guys live around brown women

thats why it never began for shitskins because you guys live around brown women
I am europid nigga, my skin is whiter than a sheet of paper

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You just need to be an average white guy with blue eyes and blonde eyes, tons of east asian women want hafu babies

• +1
Reactions: Icon
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and HTN_Mentalcel
I'm a high tier subhuman and I've had this experience at least half the time I'm standing alone in the bar, in the U.S.

I'm tall. All you need is one interesting characteristic, and you'll get your turn with the sluts who try every type of unique guy.

P.s. he was so mind blown by the whole experience, he wants to become passport bro. Really says something when even a handsome dudes starts to like asian women. Dude used to think they are all ugly. Now he hates western women and their rotten personalities
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!