How I achieved Positive Canthal Tilt with PDO threads

genuinely what do your parents think of this, im not attacking you but have they sent you away to any institutions?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, Frexa and Clavicular
genuinely what do your parents think of this, im not attacking you but have they sent you away to any institutions?
I do remember they took his “Clavicularplasty” tools

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Clavicular
lets fucking go i love u man

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
should probably edit out the part where you say a slur considering you're going to university

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, aber and soover4me
Ordered

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
so we finna check that shit out type shit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
does anything stay inside of your skin? How does this shit work and will it fuck up if your a boxer? Might do this tbh

• +1
Sorry for a gay buzzword in the title but
View attachment 2908565

The only reason I never used cogs before, was that they required a pilot needle as they are blunt tipped.

But the PDO god @Orc found these bidirectional cogs that have a sharp needle attached so I splurged and bought them
View attachment 2908572

So basically a cog has sharp grooves that pull skin a certain direction
View attachment 2908577
here's a diagram of a barbed cog

My design was to pull the lateral canthus, laterally to widen PFL and horizontally, and to pull my canthus up to fix my canthal tilt
View attachment 2908588
I went with this design

heres a vid of me doing the procedure
View attachment 2908590

so much fucking blood JFL
https://www.ebay.com/itm/116056523460?_trkparms=amclksrc=ITM&aid=777008&algo=PERSONAL.TOPIC&ao=1&asc=20230811123856&meid=970833ce9a0c4173bfe7672c93c92f17&pid=101770&rk=1&rkt=1&itm=116056523460&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=4375194&algv=RecentlyViewedItemsV2&brand=ACE&_trksid=p4375194.c101770.m146925&_trkparms=parentrq:60bff69118f0a8dab7336994fffce546|pageci:5e22e8da-0e85-11ef-abbb-2ef90eff0a68|iid:1|vlpname:vlp_homepage

link to cogs

next time record yourself putting it in so we can have an idea on how to do it

• +1
holy shit the difference is huge. btw did the CT improve more after the video?

How long does it last?

Can u use this to get barret level undereye support?

• +1
does anything stay inside of your skin? How does this shit work and will it fuck up if your a boxer? Might do this tbh
I am also looking for the answer to this question.If you learn anything i would appreciate it if you let me know.

• +1
No tag no care (I need to order more pdos) also did chin filler yesterday, I didn’t do enough but not do I want to attempt it again tbh shit is high risk af not so much because of an occlusion but more placement

• +1
Reactions: pagodagu
No tag no care (I need to order more pdos) also did chin filler yesterday, I didn’t do enough but not do I want to attempt it again tbh shit is high risk af not so much because of an occlusion but more placement
just remember to put the filler close to the bone; less movement; more lenient placement.

just remember to put the filler close to the bone; less movement; more lenient placement.
I did it directly on the bone no lidocaine so I could tell if I hit something, also aspirated even tho it just gives false confidence, I’ll probably attempt it again, but I need a dissolver on hand in case I cause an occlusion

heavily considering doing this. Do you think the results was worth the procedure? Would really appreciate before and after

heavily considering doing this. Do you think the results was worth the procedure? Would really appreciate before and after
Watched his tiktok videos recently, I'm ngl his tilt is negative now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back