how i afforded my financial independence ( GTFIH INSANE MONEYMAXING EXPLAINED STEP BY STEP ANYONE CAN DO IT)

MACAN

MACAN

Banned
you come to this thread because you probably failed in making money online. Thats understandable, we all been there, even me

you probably want to hear about that one gold mine that can change your life forever.

YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT THREAD BROTHER, BECAUSE IM GONNA ABSOLUTELY SPILL THE BEANS NOW

you guys should start doing dropshipping. i swear this shit is legit
steps-of-dropshipping.png

make connections, find where you can buy something for 10 $ i.e and sell it for 15 . if you sell this shit 1000 times you make 5 thousand dollars!

you are not gonna make this money in the walmart💀💀💀

handsome-black-businessman-driving-car-to-airport.jpg

i heard many guys on youtube made mone this way

i think reselling clothes is cool. you can make your own shop

being broke is a choice in 2024

c1d1a943-2375-426d-a176-aded699853ef-GettyImages-1160758524.jpg

step 1: be born into a rich family in florida

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Acion and MACAN
just buy my course ahh thread

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Kash280 and MACAN
you need special suppliers working for you if you want to order from aliexpress or sum go fuck yourself and if you want a chinese supplier to work with you you need volume

great another dropshipping larper.

you need special suppliers working for you if you want to order from aliexpress or sum go fuck yourself and if you want a chinese supplier to work with you you need volume
theres lots of free suppliers, i use cjdropshipping but theres also zendrop, and paid options like autods

how long does it take them to ship your orders
after you pay it takes like 2 days to ship out then like 5 - 12 days to get there
if you have a private supplier then it's a lot quicker but most private suppliers require a certain number of sales per day

I've been aware of this "trick" since 2016, it's not much of a secret, everyone knows you can buy for cheap and sell for more, it's just a huge hassle and more of a side hustle and you have to buy new, and sell new, or buy used and sell used. If you buy new and sell used, you'll always lose money in the process because people never want to buy used for the true worth of the item.

I've seen guys doing it with video games, they look at the market on ebay and amazon, then they go to garage sales, buy the game for less than it's worth online because people in garage sales are just trying to get rid of the stuff, and then they sell the item online for a bit less than the other products to sell faster. I've seen a youtube channel focused on that and the guy had like hundreds of physical copies of console games that he was planning to sell. I've also seen another channel doing it with stuff from the dollar store but that is much more difficult to sell I think. As for the garage sale thing, problem is they don't happen every day or even every month, so you'd have to drive around to very long distances and be aware of where they're happening.

You can make decent profits, the issue is, it won't make you rich, it won't even give you a retirement fund since it's not a job and it won't allow you to retire since it's not even a profitable business.

The most profitable resale business you could have is scalping, you buy pop concert tickets of a popular artist, then sell them for 3 times the price. It is the most scummy business practice you could have though, since it does screw over the fans, but many people are doing it.