K
kingofnewyork
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2026
- Posts
- 7
- Reputation
- 0
recently a lot of my mates have been getting into scalping pokemon and shit like that and they seem to be making like a decent bit of money (around a 2x turnover) and i tried getting into it as well but its so ceebs to wake up at 3am, line up at stores with a bunch of older 50 yr old scalpers, get the product and wait like 1-6 months to sell the product.
is there any other way to make some decent money as a teenager?
and no, I’m not looking for the usual bullshit about reselling fake AirPods, AI dropshipping, surveys, etc. I’m talking about something that actually has decent margins and is realistic, without needing a massive amount of upfront capital or spending every night/morning hunting for stock. (i am already employed btw).
is there any other way to make some decent money as a teenager?
and no, I’m not looking for the usual bullshit about reselling fake AirPods, AI dropshipping, surveys, etc. I’m talking about something that actually has decent margins and is realistic, without needing a massive amount of upfront capital or spending every night/morning hunting for stock. (i am already employed btw).
. I would make around 600-800 a month workin full time