How I almost got STABBED + Trouble with a local gang

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
So this was around 6 months ago, when I was 16. I went to a school concentrated in an area with a lot of ethnics especially blacks. A lot of these black youngsters were involved in petty crimes and mischief, often members of the local gang DTK. Many of them extorted other students and threatened them with violence. For my own safety, I always stayed quiet, and unnoticeable, steering way clear from those people.

However something happened that would change that.

One day as I rode to school on my bike, one of these youngsters, let's call him Josh, and his friends suddenly came out from behind a wall right in my path. I did not react quickly enough and smashed right into him, cracking his expensive brand new IPhone and tearing his designer jacket. Josh was also injured, and disorientated. His friends ran to his aid, and then set their eyes on me and my bike on the floor. I realised quickly picked my bike up and vigorously pedalled to school before they would be able to hold me down. During the whole school day, I was terrified. Josh wasn't present, and only 2 of his friends were there, and they kept staring at me from across different classes. At the end of the school day, one came up to me and said that I owe Josh £2,000 for the damage I had caused, and I had one week to pay it or I would "regret ever coming to this school". Of course I was terrified, and I knew I couldn't tell my parents or the school, and so my next resort was one of my only 2 friends. He had been saving up a fund for some time, and I told him what had happened, and begged him to let me borrow the money to pay back Josh. My friend initially refused but eventually agreed due to the severity of the situation if I helped him with his job. I agreed.

The day after the next day, Josh was back with his arm wrapped in bandages and his face full of fury. As soon as our first class together ended, he pulled me aside and said that I better pay him before the week ended otherwise I would end up with a face uglier than I already had (casual brutal blackpill statement). My fear intensified, and considering I was a low t cuck, I was practically shitting my pants. I had heard stories of people similar to Josh cutting and stabbing people with knives and dealing drugs, all of them with DTK, and I was worried it was only a matter of days before that happened to me.

So I just helped my friend with his job, anxiously counting down the days. Eventually, when the day before I am due to pay Josh arrives, my friend tells me that he can't withdraw 2,000 pounds from his fund at once because his parents will become highly suspicious. He said he would only be able to excuse a thousand for now, and another thousand a bit later on. I was enraged and consumed with fear, but I had no other choice but to accept what I was given.

And so the day after, when Josh angrily demanded the money, I handed him the 1,000 pounds, and told him that I needed more time for the rest. He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned his nigga lips at me, and said in his silly accent that I can't escape from what's about to happen to me. At this point I was visibly shaking from fear. When school ended, I quickly grabbed all my stabbed and dashed out, before Josh and his friends could take me.

I decided I had no choice but to speak to the school. The morning after I changed the route I took to school because I knew Josh and his friends would've been waiting there. During school, they all looked at me with mischievous smiles. One of my classmates told me that they had called up some other youngsters from the local gang and they all wanted to grab me after school and beat me and cut me. When school ended, I went straight to the Head's office and spoke to him about the situation, and told him that my life was in danger. He agreed to not tell anyone else this story for my safety's sake, as if anyone from the gang found out I had snitched it would've been over. He told me he drive me no and would get 1,000 pounds for tomorrow which I could give Josh and end this whole ordeal.

And so that's what happened. The day after the Head met me and handed me a 1,000 pounds in cash. I went to Josh and handed it to him. He laughed and said "it just took the thoughts of a few cuts to get you to pay up, good to know" and told me to fuck off.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, lightskinbengali and Zenis
just don’t hang around low class next time
Hahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, greywind, ReinerGeist1 and 4 others
All that for 1 reply JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, iam good boy, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
I remeber this copy pasta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Napoleon1800
I think I might steal this and put this into my rewrite book

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro and Napoleon1800
to long didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Holy ur a cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800
dnr this bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42218
Bro.. gather some white folk and beat the shit out of these niggas..

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Should have went er on josh and his Gang could have bought a gun instead of paying him 2000 dollars

just bring a gun to school, its a free self defense body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896