HOW I ASCEND MY EYE AREA(MY METHOD)

not ascended ltn

not ascended ltn

Iron
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
17
Reputation
6
Below you can see a photo of my result.
Before:
5601
after:
5599

How I improved my eye area in about 2 months. I won’t hide it — the eye area is a pretty important aspect of appearance; I’d say it accounts for about 40 % of overall attractiveness, and today I’ll tell you how I improved it. The first thing I did was stop constantly raising my eyebrows, which caused the muscle tone to drop, and my eyebrows naturally fell down due to the lack of muscle activity. Second: I started doing those very cope exercises for hunter eyes. I wouldn’t say that they will actually help you achieve a positive canthal tilt, but I can say with 100 % certainty that they will definitely raise the outer corner by about 1–2 degrees, which can correct the eye tilt. Why does this happen? As I said earlier, if the muscles are not in tone, they will weaken and droop. From this, we can conclude that if you have a slightly positive eye tilt (approximately 0°). then, when performing the exercise, there is a chance that the muscles of the eye that were not in good shape before will work and tighten your tilt by about 1-2 degrees, improving the tilt (this is exactly what happened to me, before that I had an eye tilt of about -2 -3 °, and now about -1° 0°) I also actively do exercises to pump up the muscles of the eyebrows, which can visually improve their fit (I put two fingers under the eyebrow, lifting it with my hands and trying my best to blink while creating a little pressure with my fingers trying to raise my eyebrows), also in the future I plan to use minoxidil and various mesorollers to improve the density of the eyebrows and totally improve the eye area. Important point! It’s also worth mentioning that I have bone mass in the brow ridge area. browridge (it’s mostly responsible for the so‑called “drooping eyelid”). If you don’t have bone mass there, try hitting it a bit with a hammer to build it up. There’s also a way to fake your eyebrow angle: wet the eyebrow and give it the desired angle using combs. Please don’t judge too harshly — this is my first guide based on my experience. Have a good day and a good mood, moggers.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Below you can see a photo of my result.
Before:
View attachment 5704937after:View attachment 5704938
How I improved my eye area in about 2 months. I won’t hide it — the eye area is a pretty important aspect of appearance; I’d say it accounts for about 40 % of overall attractiveness, and today I’ll tell you how I improved it. The first thing I did was stop constantly raising my eyebrows, which caused the muscle tone to drop, and my eyebrows naturally fell down due to the lack of muscle activity. Second: I started doing those very cope exercises for hunter eyes. I wouldn’t say that they will actually help you achieve a positive canthal tilt, but I can say with 100 % certainty that they will definitely raise the outer corner by about 1–2 degrees, which can correct the eye tilt. Why does this happen? As I said earlier, if the muscles are not in tone, they will weaken and droop. From this, we can conclude that if you have a slightly positive eye tilt (approximately 0°). then, when performing the exercise, there is a chance that the muscles of the eye that were not in good shape before will work and tighten your tilt by about 1-2 degrees, improving the tilt (this is exactly what happened to me, before that I had an eye tilt of about -2 -3 °, and now about -1° 0°) I also actively do exercises to pump up the muscles of the eyebrows, which can visually improve their fit (I put two fingers under the eyebrow, lifting it with my hands and trying my best to blink while creating a little pressure with my fingers trying to raise my eyebrows), also in the future I plan to use minoxidil and various mesorollers to improve the density of the eyebrows and totally improve the eye area. Important point! It’s also worth mentioning that I have bone mass in the brow ridge area. browridge (it’s mostly responsible for the so‑called “drooping eyelid”). If you don’t have bone mass there, try hitting it a bit with a hammer to build it up. There’s also a way to fake your eyebrow angle: wet the eyebrow and give it the desired angle using combs. Please don’t judge too harshly — this is my first guide based on my experience. Have a good day and a good mood, moggers.
Ai 😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

J
Replies
1
Views
61
MirinDaZygos
MirinDaZygos
kaarup1
Replies
4
Views
66
recessed_00
recessed_00
policyy
Replies
1
Views
34
jayuree
jayuree
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
2
Views
48
Sixatheconqueror
Sixatheconqueror
JOKEMAN
Replies
10
Views
63
JOKEMAN
JOKEMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top