How I ascended with Vitamin K2 MK4

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
I ordered one bottle of K2 MK4 in april, and I took it from may to july. I didn't do anything apart from that (no mewing, no postural exercises or whatsoever). Here are the results :

April 2020

Screenshot 20200829 0110252

Screenshot 20200829 0112192

August 2020

Screenshot 20200829 0110202

Screenshot 20200829 0113353

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead and 21 others
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Aka jutting and weigh loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Manfrommars, Mateusz74 and 24 others
Is it k2 like tablet or injectable?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1774, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
No, it's drops, you have to take it with water
Never heard of that can you link me the product? I got k2 and D3 tablets that I take with fat because D3 is fat soluble.

Looks like 1-1.5 ML of filler into chin result gj.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Can't really see a difference

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism and RandomGuy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, diggbicc and Deleted member 6403
lost weight, puberty hence chin bigger same recession though looks invisible because of taller height

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and xefo
different lighting and weight loss
I've always been skinny, and I didn't loose any weight, cause I don't have to. I agree with the lighting, I will try to get the same pictures tomorrow.

A80AF5E0 3F88 45B1 A09E 249249AA8BF7

Very clear difference

I kinda think this might be a larp now

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Tallooksmaxxer, GigaAscender and 4 others
Yeah, and what about the brow ridge ? Is it puberty ? Like it wouldn't have any link with the K2. I'm just posting results here. Think whatever you want. But I really think that K2 MK4 works.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Sigmapsycho, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Can someone put the two images on top of each other and lower the opacity in photoshop of the one above to test whether he has the same posture? I’m not at my computer rn so I can’t

Jfl @ you idiots being duped... just change head tilt, lighting and camera positioning and call it bone growth theory.

The great work(cope).org tier results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, HighTierNormie, Ronnie Kray and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Teknomancer, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Can someone put the two images on top of each other and lower the opacity in photoshop of the one above to test whether he has the same posture? I’m not at my computer rn so I can’t

Dosent take a genius to look at the ear and realize right away that its different posture and head tilt.

Instead of doing the aspie gifs... ask op to replicate before picture conditions

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
You lost bodyfat. K2 had no part in it. Your bones look exactly the same.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, eyearea and NarcyChadlite
If I say that I didn't loose any pound, why don't you believe it?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
If I say that I didn't loose any pound, why don't you believe it?

Id say post front pics/ accurate lighting pics... the burden of proof is on you not us brah. We respect people, where respect is due but youl only get people calling your bs if you choose to post frauded bs before and afters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Id say post front pics/ accurate lighting pics... the burden of proof is on you not us brah. We respect people, where respect is due but youl only get people calling your bs if you choose to post frauded bs before and afters
I will do it with the same lighting tomorrow (it's around 2 in France). But wether you believe it or not... I'm just sharing my thoughts. And lighting cannot grow you a browridge (even if it's still very mild).

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Bigfatpersonboy, xefo and 1 other person
This or death
1AAD6A12 3FBC 45FE 880B A0C30CBEADF7

I will do it with the same lighting tomorrow (it's around 2 in France). But wether you believe it or not... I'm just sharing my thoughts. And lighting cannot grow you a browridge (even if it's still very mild).

Good on you for that.. also keep in mind camera positioning... (more important than head tilt)..

Were all hoping there was a change , not like we want to shit on stuff that works but.. there's just been a long tradition of frauded change coming out of the post-pubertal orthotropic cult. So were all naturally skeptical

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, RAITEIII and RandomGuy
OP what was your dosage?

What about the photo OP?

Sir you forgot to take pictures !

Very clear difference. I had similar results on zygos, but i ve been taking k2 for about 8 years.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Bumpowsky!

See something? I don't.
JSmHHWM1d5 OG5foF5kcW

How much did you take

bumő
looks legit to me

Mk4 result

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, gggg3333 and xefo
@RandomGuy post dosage :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

what about front profile?