How I became NT and outgoing

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
Pick a slayer you know irl and then larp as them.

This sounds retarded but it unironically worked for me at age 17 (when I was an aspie freak) to become NT and low inhib. I now consider myself to be 95th percentile in extroversion and I can easily run with UK NTs, the most brutish jocks west of the African warlords.

My best friend's brother is a massive slayer who dedicated the last 20 years of his life to getting laid with as many different women as possible. He estimates his bodycount is 1000 and I believe him (regardless of whether this is true or not - he's still very socially successful and was therefore an example for me to follow at the time). Whenever I wasn't around him I would literally larp as him: talking like he talked, using the inflections he used and adopting his mannerisms. I even took some of his anecdotes and passed them off as my own when around new people. Once I got the hang of playing the character, I reintegrated my original personality into the mix and ended up with a refined, louder, more accessible version of myself.

Not only did this mean I stayed true to what I enjoyed but my non-NT traits became more palatable to the normies around me cuz now it just came off as them getting to further know someone they already knew to be a sound guy. After a few months of doing this it just became my default.

For me the key way to get over the illogical inhibitions keeping me from implementing this strategy was to beat myself up mentally. I wish I knew what the blackpill was then, I would have gotten over my introversion even faster if I knew the true reality of my situation instead of just being a little bummed that my early teens weren't an aesthetic experience. The blackpilled worldview is a truly, truly great resource when adopted to strip yourself down and inspire self-loathing to the point where you hate yourself more than you could ever hate being publicly humiliated. Normies will never understand the cleansing power of negativity.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, vermillioncorefan, Pandora and 24 others
jfl at having to give cpr to my positive feedback loop while Signorino was born with @inferiorpispot234's feeding into his

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Basically fake it till you make it

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Costcosuperstore, Sub0 and 3 others
You left the UK
I probably wouldnt have even needed to learn social skills or tact in america tbh, extroversion would be enough. Unironically just be loud theory

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19036, Prettyboy and 2 others
The UK is a hellscape tbh, no young guy deserves to grow up in a place that culturally souless, spiritually dead and aesthetically ugly. Lambs to the slaughter.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

A country made for annoying girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: zura, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
bump fuck the uk

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 16369
Valid

• +1
What if you don’t know anyone who’s NT?
@inferiorpispot234

Then I suggest watching really naturalistic films set in your country to see how characters act, then copy them + use tales you hear online to larp life experience. Also listen to amateur podcasts that have both guys and girls in them and copy one of the guys. Being NT in any country besides the UK is 90% extroversion, inflections and body language.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 16369
I never thought you'd join the UK is shit, maher or death crew.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346
I never thought you'd join the UK is shit, maher or death crew.
I haven't lol. It's not about looks or getting laid, it's about UK culture. It's about what an awful place the UK cuz of it's culture that fosters massive exclusion of people outside of a certain group. Of course you can still get laid cuz there's plenty of girls who don't care about NTness and only care about outgoingness in a guy, but the fact remains that people who don't fit the Love Island personality archetype with their demeanour and interests are largely seen as weird and get excluded.

In the UK there are Love Island/Roadman jocks and Non-conforming Freaks. I consider myself in the latter category despite being considered charismatic because if I didn't fraud a lot of my personality around true NTs my social circle would be much worse and my logistics for gaining life experience would be through the floor. You never see this anywhere else. Every other country in the west has sub-categories of different kinds of NTs because in those places outgoingness is the biggest decider of how NT you're seen as being.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15827
I'll use the US as an example for comparison here.

In the US the main criteria you need to meet to be considered NT in order of importance:

1. Outgoingness
2. Demeanour and mannerisms
3. Level of life experience
4. Social circle
5. Interests

Now in the UK:

1. Demeanour and mannerisms
2. Interests
3. Social circle
4. Outgoingness
5. Life experience

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
I'll use the US as an example for comparison here.

In the US the main criteria you need to meet to be considered NT in order of importance:

1. Outgoingness
2. Demeanour and mannerisms
3. Level of life experience
4. Social circle
5. Interests

Now in the UK:

1. Demeanour and mannerisms
2. Interests
3. Social circle
4. Outgoingness
5. Life experience
@Chadethnic101 @JamesHowlett @FailedNormieManlet

thoughts on this

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
  • +1
Legit thread

• +1
What helps me:
-Nofap to build natural urges to overcome approach anxiety. (Care more about busting a nut than rejection)

- Gymmax so I mog most guys and feel confident

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 16346
So you have been putting on a facade being all NT and extroverted to me and the boys in the indian discord group? disappointed to hear we are just being used as practice

• Hmm...
So you have been putting on a facade being all NT and extroverted to me and the boys in the indian discord group? disappointed to hear we are just being used as practice
no im naturally extroverted now and have been for years since adjusting to this as my default

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
miring psycho cybernetics(rlly good book btw) maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 16346
@inferiorpispot234

Then I suggest watching really naturalistic films set in your country to see how characters act, then copy them + use tales you hear online to larp life experience. Also listen to amateur podcasts that have both guys and girls in them and copy one of the guys. Being NT in any country besides the UK is 90% extroversion, inflections and body language.
This is actually good advice wtf

xanax but stay away from weapons.