How i can assasins creed max?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Hood and what. Just walking with head down like a monk ready to fight? Some body armour under hoodie? Do i need some more martial arts training to beat up chads?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4570 and 5 others
you need to parkour and calisthenicsmaxx

and you have enough skill to beat up chads bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 470
You will just end up looking like a fool jfl
32D8F0BA 0E45 4597 B75C 2D9EB53FB6FA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 685 and 15 others
One day you want to be the witcher, next day Ezio Auditore, tomorrow you want to be what? a Disney princess?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, WadlowMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
you need to parkour and calisthenicsmaxx

and you have enough skill to beat up chads bro
yeah, but i would need more skill. Ideal is taekwondo and gymnastics from 5 years old up to 14, from 14-18 judo, bjj wrestling and from 18 to 20 mma. 20-22 weapon fighting, krav maga and mma. At that point youre a killer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Be_ConfidentBro and je3oe
yeah, but i would need more skill. Ideal is taekwondo and gymnastics from 5 years old up to 14, from 14-18 judo, bjj wrestling and from 18 to 20 mma. 20-22 weapon fighting, krav maga and mma. At that point youre a killer
cope

pay me and snekbro for training.

Th2c9vpzje331

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, RichardSpencel, william and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2597
Hood and what. Just walking with head down like a monk ready to fight? Some body armour under hoodie? Do i need some more martial arts training to beat up chads?
To be a successful assassin, you just need to be a "gray man" - a person who blends in with the crowd and doesn't attract attention at all. You don't do this by wearing silly costumes, you will simply become more visible, you wear what everyone else is wearing in the area you operate.
Just search online more info about the gray man theory and gray man tactics.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Bluebelt level bjj, some Basic Takedown knowledge
So the second worst belt in BJJ? I don't know if that qualifies you to be a assassin quite yet.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
So the second worst belt in BJJ? I don't know if that qualifies you to be a assassin quite yet.
Not 2nd worst lol. Blue belt should be able to beat bigger and stronger oponent who doesnt train bjj without a problem. I wouldnt call it worst Becouse even white belt with 2 stripes can have good advantage over dude who doesnt train at all. But to be assasin tier i would need to be Well rounder, good strixking, better Takedowns Weapon fighitng skills etc

You have to timemachinemaxx first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Not 2nd worst lol. Blue belt should be able to beat bigger and stronger oponent who doesnt train bjj without a problem. I wouldnt call it worst Becouse even white belt with 2 stripes can have good advantage over dude who doesnt train at all. But to be assasin tier i would need to be Well rounder, good strixking, better Takedowns Weapon fighitng skills etc
It's all cope, learn kickboxing, it's more efficient

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13787, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Stricker cope. Watch first ufc.
Bjj is shit if there is more then one opponent, kickboxing is the most effective to fight a bigger group

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
Bjj is shit if there is more then one opponent, kickboxing is the most effective to fight a bigger group
just fucking lol if you think that you will train kickboxing and will be able to beat up 3 dudes like fucking bruce lee. To win with more than one oponent you need to be above averge size and have strong puch af to knock them out with one shot. Technique wont give you that alone if you weight 80kgs or less. Also keep that in mind that you wont be able to keep the distance agains 2 or 3 oponents. You just cant. They will get behind you at one moment and if you dont know how to grapple youre fucked up. Same with situation when someone with throw themselfes at you from suprise. You need to know how to grapple anyway.

THats why even in medival times wrestling was basic form of hand to hand combat, which was mixed with weapon fighting. Ideally you know how to grapple on the ground, wrestle, take people down and defend takedowns, have clinching skllil and stricking optimized for fist fighting.

As you may know in kickboxing you fight in big gloves which makes your defence completly different. You cant hide behind double guard if you dont have gloves. Thats why mma stricking is different than kickboxing or muay thati stricking. That will finally lead you to training mma if you want to be complete martial artis, not fighting with one style like kickboxing but finding your own well rounded style

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
just fucking lol if you think that you will train kickboxing and will be able to beat up 3 dudes like fucking bruce lee. To win with more than one oponent you need to be above averge size and have strong puch af to knock them out with one shot. Technique wont give you that alone if you weight 80kgs or less. Also keep that in mind that you wont be able to keep the distance agains 2 or 3 oponents. You just cant. They will get behind you at one moment and if you dont know how to grapple youre fucked up. Same with situation when someone with throw themselfes at you from suprise. You need to know how to grapple anyway.

THats why even in medival times wrestling was basic form of hand to hand combat, which was mixed with weapon fighting. Ideally you know how to grapple on the ground, wrestle, take people down and defend takedowns, have clinching skllil and stricking optimized for fist fighting.

As you may know in kickboxing you fight in big gloves which makes your defence completly different. You cant hide behind double guard if you dont have gloves. Thats why mma stricking is different than kickboxing or muay thati stricking. That will finally lead you to training mma if you want to be complete martial artis, not fighting with one style like kickboxing but finding your own well rounded style
Kickboxing is objectively better when you fight a group, if you start to grapple someone then the others will attack you and its over, kickboxers work much more on footwork and the combination of their legs and hands keeps a distance while going backwards and punching opponents one by one, thats what happened when me and my cousin that fights kickboxing fought a group of 10 people in a hall, he managed to hold he's guard against 5 people and punching seriously two of them, while i was guarding his back. Bjj wouldn't help here because my cousin would have to grab only one guy and the rest would beat him up after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
Kickboxing is objectively better when you fight a group, if you start to grapple someone then the others will attack you and its over, kickboxers work much more on footwork and the combination of their legs and hands keeps a distance while going backwards and punching opponents one by one, thats what happened when me and my cousin that fights kickboxing fought a group of 10 people in a hall, he managed to hold he's guard against 5 people and punching seriously two of them, while i was guarding his back. Bjj wouldn't help here because my cousin would have to grab only one guy and the rest would beat him up after
Tales. Im not gonna belive that. Maybe he could beat 2 duedes max. Poeple dont atract you one after one. One dude comes from front other comes from the back and grab you. Keep coping with fighting with 10 oponents jfl, thats reality not jackie chan movie. I rather be effective with one oponent than preparing myslef for fight with few oponents that i will propably lose anyway. Just run.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Tales. Im not gonna belive that. Maybe he could beat 2 duedes max. Poeple dont atract you one after one. One dude comes from front other comes from the back and grab you. Keep coping with fighting with 10 oponents jfl, thats reality not jackie chan movie. I rather be effective with one oponent than preparing myslef for fight with few oponents that i will propably lose anyway. Just run.
If you are one then yes, but in a scenario where there are two of you then it is very possible to stand your ground againts a group, with both of you covering each others back. And it's not tales, it literally happened, we were both attacked last December 2018 and he held he's ground againts 5 guys in a hall while i was behind him guarding he's back against the other guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 13787
If you are one then yes, but in a scenario where there are two of you then it is very possible to stand your ground againts a group, with both of you covering each others back. And it's not tales, it literally happened, we were both attacked last December 2018 and he held he's ground againts 5 guys in a hall while i was behind him guarding he's back against the other guys
maybe, but tbh, who will attack me? I dont go out anyway. The only chance for me fighting with someone is solo and grappling is the best for that. You see, you can be the best stricker in the world but guy will just throw youself at you with suprise and youre on the ground. Also if youre smaller guy it may be hard to knock someone out with one punch. I bet that your kickboxing friend was quite big to? You were luck becouse if they would really want to hurt you they would jsut throw themselfes at you like a fucking zumbie. Anyway, being well rounded is the best. You can use stricking at distance and grapple if you need to. Size is deciding factor too. 6'7 120kg dude with few years of martial arts training is a beast regardless of his style.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Autistic as shit man