how i can hold conversation with girls?

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
how to keep conversation with girl without showing ioi?

ADCF0F34 50E2 48B1 8C90 DE5AFCA47DEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3381, BigBoy and 7 others
Talking to girls is the same as talking to guys, just find out what interest or hobbies they enjoy and then proceed to ask them questions about their hobby, and casually pick on them for being a girl, girls are not meant to be taken serious, they are silly and emotional so dont ever bring up serious topics with them

Also if a girl acts uninterested in talking to you, it's because.... she is, just walk away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3202 and 12 others
Talk to them about what Einstein really meant when he said that everything is relative

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3123, SLA and 2 others
Don't think too hard, just say the words and keep it simple.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3593
Be chad and you wont need to care how you act

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and diggbicc

help me out bro, idk what to say to women. They always run away because of my personality and how bad I am with words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bankrolls, BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and 7 others

Me and the FORD Technique

"How's your family?"
"...Good?"
"Any kids? Are you married?"
"No."
"What do you do for a living?"
"Nothing interesting."
"What do you do for fun?"
"Nothing."
"What do you WANT to do???"
"I dunno."

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sdmaster, SLA, BigBoy and 3 others
Just talk to girls bro

A conversation isn't an interview... Ask her questions and if she answers them and offers nothing back, just leave

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and CristianT
Just hold frame bro and be confident bro i swear bro

If you're talking to a girl and she doesn't sound enthusiastic or make an effort to carry the conversation (asks you back, occasionally chuckles, etc...) then she's probably hoping you'd stfu. All girls i talk to try to carry the conversation, especially IRL. Girls are actually very talkative and can't just stay quiet like males.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
If your still young be playful and take everything lightly if they try to tease you just go along with it depending on what it is they will realize that you dont care. Treat them like shit and tease them flirtingly but dont offend them they will never forget that shit and your chances are practically ruined

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and forwardgrowth
Be attractive

If u think that being GL alone will make all the job than u are fucking retarded and delusional ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Idontknowlol, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
If she likes you everything will come naturally. This ain’t some aspie cope but plain truth. My ex is 10x more NT than me yet on our first day I definitely talked more than her (I’m practically NT in one on one interactions). And to everything I said she just listened and giggled.

If she has feelings for you just talk about trivial things in your life and the conversation will keep going smoothly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and bassfreak
My ex is 10x more NT than me yet on our first day I definitely talked more than her (I’m practically NT in one on one interactions). And to everything I said she just listened and giggled.
Fucking same bro
why she left u ? let me guess ......

Fucking same bro
why she left u ? let me guess ......
Actually I made no effort to save our relationship because of the blackpill. I was never satisfied with our sex due to her mediocre body, and deep down I knew the reason why I was with her was because I’m not a chad (even if she has a good face and personality). She definitely felt that and said she’s not good enough for me / I didn’t care about her anymore and then I just let her go.

Was I sad? Not really. If I really was then it was because of my non chad status.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and bassfreak
View attachment 205773
help me out bro, idk what to say to women. They always run away because of my personality and how bad I am with words
I showed this photo to my female coworker and she said he was ugly because she says that masculine jaws are ugly on men.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, IWantToMax and forwardgrowth
i don’t even know tbh. i just talk to them like i talk to guys but in a slightly more playful and “masculine”/patronizing way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
With bitches, u cannot bring up serious topics.

You have to be playful, tease them, if you get close play with their hair, etc.

Remember, they are mentally children.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 1751 and IWantToMax
Me and the FORD Technique

"How's your family?"
"...Good?"
"Any kids? Are you married?"
"No."
"What do you do for a living?"
"Nothing interesting."
"What do you do for fun?"
"Nothing."
"What do you WANT to do???"
"I dunno."
That means she doesn't like you, I encountered myself these kind of answers many times, she's not gonna start to talk about her hobbies or dreams to keep the conversation going, she just wants you to leave, but doesn't want to be impolite, so she will just give you these conversation ender answers, leaving you with nothing to discuss...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
That means she doesn't like you, I encountered myself these kind of answers many times, she's not gonna start to talk about her hobbies or dreams to keep the conversation going, she just wants you to leave, but doesn't want to be impolite, so she will just give you these conversation ender answers, leaving you with nothing to discuss...

No, that's how I talk to people when they try the FORD Technique on me.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1751
With bitches, u cannot bring up serious topics.

You have to be playful, tease them, if you get close play with their hair, etc.

Remember, they are mentally children.
I wish women were more mature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Why, do you want to get rid of them?

Those are just the honest answers. I have no hobbies or interests. My family is boring, my job is boring, why should I talk about them? I have nothing to say about my family or job.

• +1
Reactions: rawdogprince and Deleted member 3202
Blue Eyes: Just respond to eye contact and say something.

Brown Eyes: Know what you want to say before approaching someone. Don't have a date as a goal if you want to get better at conversation. If you are at an office, ask them how their work is going (easy to get an answer, then go from there, maybe ask them if they need help if they say they got lots to do). School? What course you going etc. Anything really, don't go too personal on first conversation. Be happy if you get 1 piece of information like what they do during the day is good enough of a start tbh.

Actually I made no effort to save our relationship because of the blackpill. I was never satisfied with our sex due to her mediocre body, and deep down I knew the reason why I was with her was because I’m not a chad (even if she has a good face and personality). She definitely felt that and said she’s not good enough for me / I didn’t care about her anymore and then I just let her go.

Was I sad? Not really. If I really was then it was because of my non chad status.
did u mog her?

Those are just the honest answers. I have no hobbies or interests. My family is boring, my job is boring, why should I talk about them? I have nothing to say about my family or job.
most legit post of the year

Just talk about alienation of literature in post colonialist movement or Copenhagen interpretation

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Wow, that's sad...
You should like get some hobbies, spend more time with your family, do some more exciting things.

Wow, that's sad...
You should like get some hobbies, spend more time with your family, do some more exciting things.

I do spend time with my family, lots of time. It's just they aren't interesting enough to talk about.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Talk
When you get bored of the shit they are talking about/they are not talking at all...just leave

if you wanna pursue pussy, LOOK IF A GIRL IS INTO GIVING YOU PUSSY, if she is not, look for other girl