How I can to improve to top model

Over for me

You can already model JFL. Contact an agency or just wait outside a fashion show, fingers crossed you'll be scouted.
Could be too short for modelling but it's a good height otherwise
6'1 is fine for runway modeling.

Is that a photo shopped version of Elit Rodger (srs.)

You will never be top model for these reasons:

coloring, pheno, lower third height, and eyes

you are 6.25psl atm(chad) but i dont see u jumping to 7. Ur not striking.

To be a top model he'd probably have to let homosexual fashion designers and industry executives do unpleasant things to him...
True, oil up that butthole prettyboiii

Another bragging thread

Petition rename this site as slayers.me

It's both amazing and depressing to witness the fact that there are guys out there (such as the OP in this thread) who have MUCH more prominent, defined, and better-projecting zygos than I got remotely close to having through surgery. I wouldn't even say that my implants give me 50% of the amount of projection this guy has naturally.

@Gosick @Golden Glass @Amnesia NOW do you guys understand why I'm getting a revision of my midface implants? Even though I'll never look even as remotely attractive as a model, it is objectively undeniable that my face would look better with more defined and better-projecting zygos. Even if for no other reason, it's worth getting a revision so that I can at least get my money's worth instead of forcing myself to settle for, "Oh well, at least they're not.... entirely unnoticeable?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1956, Golden Glass and Chadelite
lower third height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player