How I cope with height now

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |
Im 5’11.5 bare foot but identify as 6’3, most of you guys saying 6’ isnt tall anymore are white and living in countries where the average height is 5’10-11, so if I was born white id be 6’2.5-6’3.5.

Other fags from genetic shitholes you should think this way too.

@Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, bloomercel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
no this just u schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, nathan and arabcelxxx
just fraud 4 inches theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, BrahminBoss, bloomercel and 4 others
height isn't ur issue bud

ur face is the main limiting factor

not saying ur ugly but saying face is everything and is infinitley more important than height

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
just fraud 4 inches theory
Oh no this just in my head, I fraud 1.8 inches with lifts to 6’1.5 so then in my head im 6’5, cause thats what I would be if I was born European, I claim 6’4 btw

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
height isn't ur issue bud

ur face is the main limiting factor

not saying ur ugly but saying face is everything and is infinitley more important than height
Im low cL already but by September O should ascend to high cl or chad, I agree face is more important but not as much as you make it out to be, 2 inches of height give as much of an smv boost as .5 in face

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i should have been born swedish and so instead of 6'5 i should be 6'6.5 and instead of 130iq i should be 136

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
i should have been born swedish and so instead of 6'5 i should be 6'6.5 and instead of 130iq i should be 136
Ideal way of thinking as sub dutchman

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
i didnt make up those numbers btw, u wanna know how i got them ?
How did you get them?

I got mine by calculating the average height of guys in my private high school (this is important cause guys in public school are usually shorter) that are in 12 grade, it cam out to 5’6.5 5’7.5 for the two classes, this high school has a lot of levatines who are 3-4 inches taller than gulfeners on average.

How did you get them?

I got mine by calculating the average height of guys in my private high school (this is important cause guys in public school are usually shorter) that are in 12 grade, it cam out to 5’6.5 5’7.5 for the two classes, this high school has a lot of levatines who are 3-4 inches taller than gulfeners on average.
i got mine by finding out where i place on the bell curve for both iq and height in my home country: Poland, the average for height and iq in that place is 5'10 and 96iq respectively, i am 6'5 and have a tested iq of 130 on Mensa, Sweden's average for height and iq is 5'11.5 and 102, and so i added the difference between poland and swedens average iqs and height to my own score, both are just as common about 97th percentile in their respective countries

• +1
i got mine by finding out where i place on the bell curve for both iq and height in my home country: Poland, the average for height and iq in that place is 5'10 and 96iq respectively, i am 6'5 and have a tested iq of 130 on Mensa, Sweden's average for height and iq is 5'11.5 and 102, and so i added the difference between poland and swedens average iqs and height to my own score, both are just as common about 97th percentile in their respective countries
Yk just adding the difference in height doesn’t make any sense we should calculate the percentage differences, for example average in my country bahrain 5’7/5’11.5 sweden average = 1.067 x 5’11.65(my height) Id be 6’4.45 so 4.8 inches taller instead of 4.5

Yk just adding the difference in height doesn’t make any sense we should calculate the percentage differences, for example average in my country bahrain 5’7/5’11.5 sweden average = 1.067 x 5’11.65(my height) Id be 6’4.45 so 4.8 inches taller instead of 4.5
ye but 97th percentile height in sweden vs in poland leads to the same difference anyways, which is 1.5 inches, same goes for IQ.