How i dated my 9yo oneitis (as a 8yo)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I had huge crush on this girl in our town and one day when me and my friends were playing, discussion of crush and love opened. everyone said their crush and stuff.

then they tried to guess who i have crush on and their first guess was right but i pretended it's not but then quickly confessed yeah i have crush on her.

they started making fun of me, and would do obvious stuff around her to make me embarrassed.

for example if she was passing by a wall they would go write " psychophilly has crush on " her name" " on the wall and i'd quickly run there and distract her so she doesn't read it and i keep cleaning them.

eventually she realizes and then smiles at me. she loves me, more than i thought i could handle. she always wanted to see me and if i'd say no she would just beg me and cry.
i was just embarrassed and didn't want my animal friends to see me with her, i wanted to be alone with her. but my pride got into me and i rejected her one day brutally. i told her i'd beat her if she gets near me again.

yeah don't feel so bad about my 28khhv thing, i deserve it. i broke her heart

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
damn that’s rough. You might’ve turned her into a feminist

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
damn that’s rough. You might’ve turned her into a feminist
JFL never thought about that. she must have been raised to hate man. but holy shit man i think she cried for me a lot. like really a lot. i can't believe how badly i've broken her heart. she was innocent and her love was pure (was not blackpilled enough).
imagine if we dated and grow up togheter and married each other at 19 or sth, cuz thats what many people do here.
i'm regret incinerate

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
JFL never thought about that. she must have been raised to hate man. but holy shit man i think she cried for me a lot. like really a lot. i can't believe how badly i've broken her heart. she was innocent and her love was pure (was not blackpilled enough).
imagine if we dated and grow up togheter and married each other at 19 or sth, cuz thats what many people do here.
i'm regret incinerate
Ngl she prolly forgot after puberty. Her phone blowing up with notification from chads and normies

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
Ngl she prolly forgot after puberty. Her phone blowing up with notification from chads and normies
but i will always remember her. how tragic, cuz she is my first.