How I depend my voice from 114hz to 95hz, bass, vocal fry 1% in under 1 week day

tempelcat4

tempelcat4

๐˜œ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ
Everything I did written shortly:

Step 1:
  • Downloaded the App "Vocular"
Step 2:
  • Did a recording to see my natural voice depth
Step 3:

In the morning (after waking up):
  1. I take my pillow and put on some loud music
  2. I bite into the pillow and start screaming as deep and loud as I can like a fucking lion
  3. I do this for about 1-5 minutes (like I feel that day), till my throat starts hurting a bit.
Step 4:
  • I lay on my back and do neck situps 3x20 daily
  • This takes longer than 1 day btw

If you do both things, I guarantee your voice will get deeper. All that breathing shit and "just talk relaxed" won't work if your T is low.
You need to strengthen your neck muscles and destroy your vocal cords. (You're not destroying them but swellings)

If you sound hoarse, you've done it too much. But the depth becomes less throughout the day but still lasts until the next
Talk certainly and don't do this nice forced friendly high pitched voice while talking to others, you'll notice changes in how they treat you or in their reactions to your strong voice in an instant, especially if it has bass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iLoveTapWater, Brus Wane, baruch and 8 others
semen retention and T boosters makes my voice deeper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jumpman23, thereallegend and depressionmaxxing
You can train how your voice sounds, like mr bean explained in an interview.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
my voice is so deep and growly that nobody understands what the fuck I'm saying it's miserable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g, Emanuel, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and 7 others
I heard about exact same shit few years ago, I tried it and I have weird headaches since then. Now when I'm mad and I scream on top of my lungs, I get that werid sensation in my head and few hours after that I have ubearable headache. I legit think I fucked up my head while doing bs excersises like that.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Sprinkles
my voice is so deep and growly that nobody understands what the fuck I'm saying it's miserable.
Mines deep but not the good deep, I just sound low and ogre, the deep voice OP is prop referring to is the raspy voice, foids love that shit

I heard about exact same shit few years ago, I tried it and I have weird headaches since then. Now when I'm mad and I scream on top of my lungs, I get that werid sensation in my head and few hours after that I have ubearable headache. I legit think I fucked up my head while doing bs excersises like that.
Tension headache, Increased blood pressure/vasoconstriction and dilatation
your body can't handle it
your genes are your fault

normal ppl should not experience them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy and lepo2317
Tension headache, Increased blood pressure/vasoconstriction and dilatation
your body can't handle it
your genes are your fault

normal ppl should not experience them
Your genes is your fuault isn't true but rest might be right.

Mines deep but not the good deep, I just sound low and ogre, the deep voice OP is prop referring to is the raspy voice, foids love that shit
there are more factors that make the voice foids love

the vocular app shows them

vocal fry, reliability, variance etc etc

I can only talk in two ways,

1)

2)

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, coispet and tempelcat4
does screaming induce permanent changes in your voice or does it eventually reverse?

• +1
Reactions: yue
do you have like 0 projection? could speak louder basically like larry wheels and kratos growly voices sound terrible like miley cyrus

Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:

2. I bite into the pillow and start screaming as deep and loud as I can like a fucking lion
  3. I do this for about 1-5 minutes (like I feel that day), till my throat starts hurting a bit.
Step 4:

If you do both things, I guarantee your voice will get deeper. All that breathing shit and "just talk relaxed" won't work if your T is low.
You need to strengthen your neck muscles and destroy your vocal cords. (You're not destroying them but swellings)

If you sound hoarse, you've done it too much. But the depth becomes less throughout the day but still lasts until the next
Talk certainly and don't do this nice forced friendly high pitched voice while talking to others, you'll notice changes in how they treat you or in their reactions to your strong voice in an instant, especially if it has bass.
I already do neck situps with weight, I'll try the screaming part in the woods.

Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:

Step 4:

No voice for your face

does screaming induce permanent changes in your voice or does it eventually reverse?
yes but not as strong as after screaming and it'll take time

also doing too hard could permanently damage the voice/vocal cords

Voicemaxxing is the least important thing

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and Niksy

Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:

Step 4:

Good luck speaking in 10 years after continuously damaging your vocal cords

Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:

Step 4:

Deep voice is only a halo if youโ€™re NT
Deep voice+aspergers=indecipherable retard ogre speech

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
lift some weights and sun tan. Also try to speak with the back of the throat.

Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:

Step 4:

Screaming for voice is underrated, if you need a quick voicemaxx, this, stretching your neck a bit, and a ton of water, works good

JUST LISTEN TO 50000NG/DL TESTOSTERONE SUBLIMINALS BRO

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
voicepill is real, im a natural 90-95hz but my voice is nasally so it sounds mid, im working rn to fix my air ways, talking cadence and how i move the air while i talk to stop being nasally because once i fix that ill be a voice mogger. Once i finish puberty my voice will be like 80-85hz, gonna be worth the effort

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
voicepill is real, im a natural 90-95hz but my voice is nasally so it sounds mid, im working rn to fix my air ways, talking cadence and how i move the air while i talk to stop being nasally because once i fix that ill be a voice mogger. Once i finish puberty my voice will be like 80-85hz, gonna be worth the effort
Yes, I'll soon remake this guide into a full one, voicepill is an comparatively simple but very effective maxx

Personally, when I do the scream method, my confidence rieses notably, I say things I wouldnt have said if I had a higher voice, sounds dumb but thats 100% true

• +1
Reactions: fiendishand