How i drastically improved my eyebrows

D

Djihad Yatangaki

Iron
Hi guys, here’s my first thread so I thought I could give you some valuable content since I’ve been looking on the forum trying to find a thread about this topic as I was sure someone would have talked about it. But apparently not or not as in depth as i would expect.

Let’s jump straight into it :

Here’s the before/after picture of my eyebrows:

IMG 20230914 003417
IMG 20230914 010320

PS : Until I achieved the result I did achieve I didn’t realize my eyebrows were that bad, guess I was kinda coping lol.

So here what I did, I basically just tinted my eyebrows: as simple as that. Don’t worry I’ll walk you through each step don’t worry.

1st : the product.

Here’s the product I choose : Schwarzkopf Brow Tint Black 3 Uds Es. You can find it on amazon at the following link for around 14 dollars ( there might be shipping fees depending where you live I guess but not in my case) : https://amzn.eu/d/4hkuWuV.

Here’s what I’ll suggest you : If you have brown/dark brown/black hair do not hesitate and go for the tint color of black, however if you have blonde or ginger hair, I’ll suggest you to go towards the dark brown tint color as I think that tinting them directly directly to black might look uncanny on some people but may also fit other people. So what I suggest you if you’re in that case is maybe try dark brown and maybe work your way up to black if you don’t feel that’s enough. However if you don’ wanna loose time : take a picture of yourself, try changing your eyebrows color and see which one fits you the best.

2nd : the procedure :

You basically have to follow the instructions however I think my advices may help many and prevent you from doing any mistake. You just mix 1/10 of the color cream ( so you can do this manoeuvre 10 times knowing that it last approximately 1 month) with 4 drops of the developper lotion and mix it until it’s homogenous. I’ll advice you to wear plastic gloves as this product is really hard to remove from the skin. Then apply it to every eyebrow hair you have and you want to stick out from one side to another. Leave it for 10 minutes, then remove the eyebrow color with warm water and a cotton pad. Do not panick, at first the result may be a little bit too much for you for 2 reasons :
1- this is a huge change in your face, and your brain may take time to adapt to it.
2- The product is really strong so you need to be patient and remove the excess of eyebrow color for at least 15min to 30min until you reach the result desired.

If the product won’t wear off, I suggest you apply with a cotton pad rubbing alcohol ( 70%) it works great even thought it kinda burns.

And there you have it !

Hope you’ve enjoyed my thread, it’s my first one here, but not my last one. I already have some great content planned.Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Here’s a last photo of the look I achieved after the manoeuvre, I’ll let you guys tell me what you think !

IMG 20230914 011309

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, oxymoron, sanchez451 and 5 others
I just used minox

• Woah
Reactions: lilxder2
they still look like shit afghan unclecel
groom them

Finally an informative greycel. I missed these.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Good improvement bhai

• +1
Reactions: Djihad Yatangaki
should have read this before I fucking put that shit on me and made me look like a angry bird

• +1
Reactions: Djihad Yatangaki
I use minox too + castor oil to try to thicken my eyebrows , forgot to mention it in my thread. Maybe i should tho. Try grooming yours i guess, you definitly do not need to tint your eyebrows brother

• +1
Reactions: fuxkcy and marek937
should have read this before I fucking put that shit on me and made me look like a angry bird
Lmao, not gonna lie bro when i started removing the product i thought i will look like an angry bird too for a couple months. Fortunately, i figured it out i guess.