How I ended up on incel forums

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Here is what happened: I had told my oneitis I wanted to go out with her (this was in early 2017). She said 'yeah sure'. I was on NoFap at the time. I told them what happened and they said that she is not obligated to keep her word and I got mad.

They told me to go to r/incels because I would fit more with those guys. I went there, I didn't understand the terminology so I left.

I went out with my oneitis a week later and it didn't go well. A week later, I asked her out again. She agreed, she asked me if I had a place in mind we agreed on the time but she told me she has to check if she has money.

Duing midnight, she texts me saying she doesn't have money and we have to put it off. I called her a coupe of days later and she said she would be broke for the whole week.

On that day, i made a reddit account, started posting on incels and the decay began. I got a fever from that shit during the first week. All it takes is one girl, to get your hopes up then shit you over and you end up discovering the blackpill and the sad truth behind our word.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
pm med them pics ;==)

• +1
we're all the same person, just different faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
going on in life as you used to after being blackpilled is near impossible. the ONLY solution is to obtain your oneitis

• +1
  • +1
pics of who?

You. I want to what looks level you're at. I've never leaked a pic of anyone on looksmax, lookism or incels. Even when the duded was a huge Chad on incels.

• +1
Υοur oneitis flaked too?

You know it's funny cause in my mind I remember my oneitis as a 16 yo jb but when I see her irl, I get a panic attack because she is a 23 yo woman now
i had oneitis for my ex-gf after we broke for like 2 years without even seeing her that whole duration

• +1
i had oneitis for my ex-gf after we broke for like 2 years without even seeing her that whole duration

My oneitis wasn't my gf so I cant relate to your story

• +1