How I fake NT on dating apps [INSANE RESULTS]

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I’m sure all of you incels have tried OLD before- but got no results.

Don’t you worry, it might’ve been NT pics you were missing! (or subchad face JFL)

Anyways, in this guide I’ll go over how me, a high MTN has started getting decent looking matches on OLD, despite my subpar face, by faking NT.

Step 1: Take a pic of yourself framed to oblivion (BB cream, eyebrow dye, concealer??, filters)

DO NOT take this pic of yourself in your Camera app, use TikTok and screenshot yourself, the pic will come out looking way better than your usual Camera app selfie would.

Step 2: Make an account on https://remaker.ai/ , you’ll get 30 free credits (plenty)

Step 3: This is the hardest step. You’ll have to find someone on instagram who looks very similar to you and has pics in NT locations. Usually you’ll have to find a model/prettyboy celeb who isn’t insanely gl, otherwise your pics will come out weird.

Step 4: Create the pics!

For this example, I’m going to use @Clavicular and generate him some NT pics.

Base pic I used of @Clavicular :

IMG 0777

Pics I used of the model:

IMG 0778
IMG 0779

FINAL RESULTS:

IMG 0780

IMG 0781

Obviously the more similar is the model you find, the better the pics, but I would say these are some pretty sweet results themselves, I would recommend you put a lot of time into finding the right model though, this is just a sample, which is why I didn’t autistically research for 30 mins!

Remember, it’s not even about necessarily mogging the model (although this would be good for frauding a little) it’s about the model having pics in NT places, with foids in parties etc.

One more important thing, if you’re running “height game” make sure all your photos are either sitting down or that the model is somewhere around your height.

Now just rinse and repeat the process and enjoy your slays!

tags

@kebab @WishIwasChico @whitegymcel88 @mizrahi_hater @pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss @Xangsane @GabachoCopium @anthony111553 @dragomaxxer @try2beme @Christiano @psl5.8specimen @marek937 @CarrotMaxxer @randomop @Nick.Harte

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acridax, TruestTruecel, WishIwasChico and 17 others
@coispet can u move this to /looksmaxxing pls, wrong section

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and coispet

Don’t you worry, it might’ve been NT pics you were missing! (or subchad face JFL)

Anyways, in this guide I’ll go over how me, a high MTN has started getting decent looking matches on OLD, despite my subpar face, by faking NT.

Step 1: Take a pic of yourself framed to oblivion (BB cream, eyebrow dye, concealer??, filters)

DO NOT take this pic of yourself in your Camera app, use TikTok and screenshot yourself, the pic will come out looking way better than your usual Camera app selfie would.

Step 2: Make an account on https://remaker.ai/ , you’ll get 30 free credits (plenty)

Step 3: This is the hardest step. You’ll have to find someone on instagram who looks very similar to you and has pics in NT locations. Usually you’ll have to find a model/prettyboy celeb who isn’t insanely gl, otherwise your pics will come out weird.

IMG 0759

IMG 4A6A0B7553A4 1

IMG EAC49EB12DBA 1

FINAL RESULTS:
106ff0a4 ee30 4bf0 ae1c 9f640fe19102

C2ed5ed6 319f 4a3c aa59 3b6520f3123b

Obviously the more similar is the model you find, the better the pics, but I would say these are some pretty sweet results themselves, I would recommend you put a lot of time into finding the right model though, this is just a sample, which is why I didn’t autistically research for 30 mins!

Remember, it’s not even about necessarily mogging the model (although this would be good for frauding a little) it’s about the model having pics in NT places, with foids in parties etc.

One more important thing, if you’re running “height game” make sure all your photos are either sitting down or that the model is somewhere around your height.

tags

@kebab @WishIwasChico @whitegymcel88 @mizrahi_hater @pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss @Xangsane @GabachoCopium @anthony111553 @dragomaxxer @try2beme @Christiano @psl5.8specimen @marek937 @CarrotMaxxer @randomop @Nick.Harte
Thanks for the wisdom brah😍

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
images wont load

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, Deleted member 24770 and whitegymcel88
Too much effort
The juice is not worth the squeeze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: changemywayz and socialcel
holy shit that looks nothing like me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Axii, NotCarv and 3 others
@Clavicular I even tested it with my pics and the Pimeyes results are exact same on the face swapped version as my normal face

• Woah
Reactions: Clavicular
try to make one of me that looks less AI those look clearly fake

heres a pic with better lighting

• Hmm...
took me 30 mind to come up with the method, you can probably copy paste it in 10.

why rot here for your entire life instead of doing smth?
Kind of demoralizing when chad can just be his regular self

• JFL
only got mine, which I don’t want to send. like I said in the post, hardest part will be finding someone who looks very similar to you.
I won’t lie your method does work I’ve heard of other people doing it , just not for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular and socialcel
only got mine, which I don’t want to send. like I said in the post, hardest part will be finding someone who looks very similar to you.
i tried like 5 times, most look super fake ngl

• +1
results look uncanny

bro i’m genuinely confused now. this method worked perfectly for me once I found the right model and now it’s not working for anyone else
ill try and lyk how it works

• +1
bro i’m genuinely confused now. this method worked perfectly for me once I found the right model and now it’s not working for anyone else
yeah i looked worse in every photo
in theory it sounds good but idk its not working well for me
I would just go outside and take the picture tbh

• JFL

View attachment 2803367

View attachment 2803369View attachment 2803370

FINAL RESULTS:

View attachment 2803371

View attachment 2803372

tags

Following you. Tag me in future posts.

This is good stuff.

• Love it

View attachment 2803367

View attachment 2803369View attachment 2803370

FINAL RESULTS:

View attachment 2803371

View attachment 2803372

tags

nice

• Love it