how i feel wearing a leather jacket being sub 5 and 30% bf

valentine

valentine

-
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Posts
43,109
Reputation
81,672

@xevuxia
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, exvh, hax and 12 others
1000109333
hi welcome to bp
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, xye, voks and 3 others
fr tho brah :feelsahh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye, voks and valentine
i take you to the gandi shop
@xevuxia @Glorious King @Fridx
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae, Suicidalcel, xye and 3 others
30% bf? are u serious?
 
  • WTF
Reactions: valentine
relatable
but no confidence to wear leather jacket so only subhuman and fat
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: valentine
why
it's tuff
yea, that's exactly why
I tried wearing it once and I can only feel the gazes of other people, they know I'm not supposed to wear it and it doesn't match my face
 
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: valentine and tansel
i have many org enemies
seriously
an org enemy lmao

someone you will never see once in ur entire life

& who will never do anything to you in person

nice use of the word enemy val haha

good one
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
I still have some hope left in my heart but you are probably right
are you subhuman or what
an org enemy lmao

someone you will never see once in ur entire life

& who will never do anything to you in person

nice use of the word enemy val haha

good one
you have no idea
but most of my enemies are gone they're banned our deleted or inactive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sulfuras and tansel
you have no idea
but most of my enemies are gone they're banned our deleted or inactive
alright man haha

the most important thing is

you have a solid support group as well

hax

me

some other people as well

idk
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hax and valentine
are you subhuman or what
ltn so I can still cope a bit
but if I was even 0.1psl lower than I am, a rope would have already been around my neck probably idk even tho that's for pussies
but it would've been what it would've been
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
ltn so I can still cope a bit
but if I was even 0.1psl lower than I am, a rope would have already been around my neck probably idk even tho that's for pussies
but it would've been what it would've been
i understand
whats your biggest flaws
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sulfuras
yeah man

how long have we known each other

like half a year haha

tansel & val

that’s like the ultimate yad stop duo
do u think we would do well
or like faceiq
0% success rate 10000 rejections in a row
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
do u think we would do well
or like faceiq
0% success rate 10000 rejections in a row
i think we would do well lol

why not

we’ve both had plastic surgery

i don’t see how we could fail
 
  • JFL
Reactions: valentine

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
8
Views
29
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
TheWigger
Replies
1
Views
42
i6w9
i6w9
ethnic_coper67
Replies
0
Views
30
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
jjjjjjjjhhhhhhkkkkk
Replies
8
Views
130
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top