How I felt into blackpill and how guitar saved my life

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
In 2019 I fell into a severe depression.

My parents decided to put me in a residence hall when I was going to start my first Computer Science course. I couldn't leave my room and I locked myself every time there was a knock on my door. After a week, I couldn't make friends and I always went to the dining room with two lorazepam pills in my body. I couldn't take it anymore and decided not to go back to university. My parents had a hard time understanding it, but I finally stopped going (even though they had to pay for a month of residency).

After that, I returned to my home town. During that year, I was practically alone at home while my parents went to work. I wondered if my life failures and social anxiety were due to my lack of physical attractiveness. Therefore, I made an account on Reddit and published my first post on r/truerateme. In a comment I saw that a user was talking about the looksmax.org forum and I decided to register.

As soon as I registered, I posted my first thread in the "rate me" subforum. They were all negative comments and I fell into a strong depression because of my physical appearance. Added to the loneliness I felt, music helped me cope with this state of mind. I took refuge in Nirvana, and Kurt Cobain was my idol (to this day). Thanks to him I "learned" to play the guitar. My first "song", when I had been "playing" for a week or two, was this (I could recover the audio of my laptop, this is from 2019):

I continued to improve and was able to do better things:

This hobby prevented me from hanging myself or cutting my wrists. That year I also started registering on dating apps without any success (like today), but thanks to this forum and the blackpill I decided to improve my physique and appearance.

I started lifting weights and improving my skin, so I took accutane and did a facial routine. However, to this day I am still khhv and I think this is a loop that I will never be able to get out of. For this reason I keep opening the same threads day after day. I'm a genetic trash.

I don't know if this is a thread to ask for help or to vent, but here it goes.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, mrr, chosen-one and 15 others
    • @LooksMaxsterAwesome
    • @drop
    • @tom69
    • @Gaygymmaxx
    • @CalulArgintiu59
    • @Masteroogway
    • @2025 chad candidate
    • @Orc
    • @HarrierDuBois
    • @PMF1
    • @r123
    • @jack_hanma
    • @juste
    • @Pei
    • @manletcel
    • @arterials
    • @AAALY247
    • @stancecamilo
    • @kimtaehyung
    • @hypernormie
    • @TheDragon
    • @molluskmuncher
    • @N1666
    • @AllesScheiße
    • @MTMM
    • @Amexmaxx
    • @Lethbridge
    • @slayerToBe
    • @SidharthTheSlayer
    • @watah
    • @we_chillingfosho
    • @AngryShane
    • @lowiqcell
    • @Meteor21
    • @NationalWarrior
    • @Banasura
    • @nobodyimportant
    • @shodpai
    • @5'7 zoomer
    • @0hMan
    • @RalseiPlushie
    • @sillybilly
    • @EggKing
    • @marrchist
    [*]

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 23359, Cutecel2001 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, spdxer, Deleted member 38403 and 4 others
Dnr motherfucker

My parents decided to put me in a residence hall when I was going to start my first Computer Science course. I couldn't leave my room and I locked myself every time there was a knock on my door. After a week, I couldn't make friends and I always went to the dining room with two lorazepam pills in my body. I couldn't take it anymore and decided not to go back to university. My parents had a hard time understanding it, but I finally stopped going (even though they had to pay for a month of residency).

After that, I returned to my home town. During that year, I was practically alone at home while my parents went to work. I wondered if my life failures and social anxiety were due to my lack of physical attractiveness. Therefore, I made an account on Reddit and published my first post on r/truerateme. In a comment I saw that a user was talking about the looksmax.org forum and I decided to register.

As soon as I registered, I posted my first thread in the "rate me" subforum. They were all negative comments and I fell into a strong depression because of my physical appearance. Added to the loneliness I felt, music helped me cope with this state of mind. I took refuge in Nirvana, and Kurt Cobain was my idol (to this day). Thanks to him I "learned" to play the guitar. My first "song", when I had been "playing" for a week or two, was this (I could recover the audio of my laptop, this is from 2019):

This hobby prevented me from hanging myself or cutting my wrists. That year I also started registering on dating apps without any success (like today), but thanks to this forum and the blackpill I decided to improve my physique and appearance.

I started lifting weights and improving my skin, so I took accutane and did a facial routine. However, to this day I am still khhv and I think this is a loop that I will never be able to get out of. For this reason I keep opening the same threads day after day. I'm a genetic trash.

We have similar emotions. Hope you get through it brother.

• So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Good for you man

I also want to learn guitar

You sound like Kurt in the second vm, or is that actually him acapella

Instrument theory