How I fixed my hairline (it wasnt even that bad to begin with but still)

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
How I fixed my hairline (it wasnt even that bad to begin with but still)

So I didnt have a straight hairline and it looked like it receded a little bit even tho it didnt recede (it was very slight)

Taking d3 k2 magnesium zinc vitamin c fixed it also eat fruit meat eggs vegetables

No pics no care

Suck my dick
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

yeah works if u are deficient in vitamins and minerals
but most of the time its fin+ min

yeah works if u are deficient in vitamins and minerals
but most of the time its fin+ min
The thing is I was never deficient, I always used to supplement but it got fixed just today, I have softer hair now too I dont know why my hairline is way thicker now though

• +1
Reactions: marek937
The thing is I was never deficient, I always used to supplement but it got fixed just today, I have softer hair now too I dont know why my hairline is way thicker now though
Good for you i have always been eating healthy and supplementing still norwooding
So i have to rely on fin + min combo to keep/regrow my hair

Good for you i have always been eating healthy and supplementing still norwooding
So i have to rely on fin + min combo to keep/regrow my hair
If ur on finasteride no need to worry about norwooding since from that point on u cant lose hair

• +1
If ur on finasteride no need to worry about norwooding since from that point on u cant lose hair
Yeah fin does the job for keeping hair but i also want to regrow it so i added minoxidil
Im 22 and norwood 2.5 hairline

• +1
Reactions: dude716274
Yeah fin does the job for keeping hair but i also want to regrow it so i added minoxidil
Im 22 and norwood 2.5 hairline
Yea alr no need to worry about all these shit since hair transplant is quite cheap and looks natural (look at brett mavericks hair transplanted hair) but still its good to take care of it so u dont have to waste money on hair transplant.

• +1
Yea alr no need to worry about all these shit since hair transplant is quite cheap and looks natural (look at brett mavericks hair transplanted hair) but still its good to take care of it so u dont have to waste money on hair transplant.
Yeah im doing everything to stop hair loss
But probably gonna need a hair transplant since im already at fucking nw 2.5

• +1
Yeah im doing everything to stop hair loss
But probably gonna need a hair transplant since im already at fucking nw 2.5
Lol its good to take care of hair but hair transplant is cheap anyway

• +1
Lol its good to take care of hair but hair transplant is cheap anyway
It costs at least 3000 USD which is equivalent of 3 months of paycheck if u are a junior developer in our country jfl
5 months if u earn minimum wage

• +1