HOW I FIXED MY SUBHUMAN SIDE PROFILE, OVERBITECELS IT'S MANDATORY THAT YOU GTFIH

D

Deleted member 50722

AUTISTIC HAPA SLAYER
Both pictures are at the same angle; the first is from early 2022, and the second is from late 2023.

HOW DID I FIX MY OVERBITE?
Jutting (during puberty).

Let's look at the twin-block appliance; the twin-block forces your mandible (for those with an overbite, your mandible is retruded far behind your maxilla) to be in contact or aligned with your maxilla. Holding this position for a significant portion of the day, every day for a few months to a couple of years, will force your mandible to grow. In some cases, this appliance can even cause maxillary growth.

You can find a full article with before-and-after pictures here: https://marylandholisticdentist.com/twin-block-orthodontic-appliance/

Traditional orthodontics operate off the idea of retraction, meaning that, for example, if you have an overbite, traditional orthodontics will "fix" your overbite by using elastics to pull your maxilla backward in alignment with your mandible. So, guess what? Instead of having a shitty lower jaw and a better-off upper jaw, you just now have a shitty lower and upper jaw. By the way, you will suffer from sleep apnea and breathing issues since retracting your maxilla into the back of your skull; what a surprise, it will cause breathing issues due to a significant loss of oral volume. For those who had it even worse and got teeth pulled out of the upper jaw and then had braces used to close the gap created by pulling teeth... My condolences.
In almost all cases, traditional orthodontics causes mild to severe recession depending on the methods used to fix overbites, crossbites, and underbites. Note that those with an overbite and underbite will most likely be hit hard with recession due to the methods used by orthodontists to "fix" their bites, which almost always involve using some appliance or force to pull something backward.

However, the twin-block appliance was a rare gem found in traditional orthodontics that I support as it induces forward growth, unlike other methods orthodontists use to fix inadequate bites.
That's one solution for your overbite; however, it's extremely hard to find an orthodontist who will provide the appliance as it's not commonly used and rarely works past puberty.

IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN REALIZE THAT JUTTING IS ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING AS A TWIN-BLOCK APPLIANCE.
You are simply aligning your mandible with your maxilla. Now, all you have to do is build a habit of perma-jutting.

Make sure to keep your lower teeth in contact, yet slightly behind your upper teeth. DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, keep your lower and upper teeth aligned, and DO NOT keep your lower teeth in front of your upper teeth.

You will never want to stop once you look at yourself in the mirror and notice how much better you look when jutting.
Jutt as long as you can, and eventually, it will become a daily habit; I have been jutting for years, and now I jutt 24/7, including during my sleep.
This helped my overbite go from 6mm to 2mm in the course of a year.

The recession caused the wrinkles on my skin; the extra bone growth stretched the skin over my face even tighter, resulting in the absence of wrinkles.

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

I fixed my diet for acne and used natural sea salt spray on my face every night, followed by moisturizer. I also make sure to keep a nice tan. I permed my hair wavy and became more mindful of my eyes; I lined up my eyebrows.

CONCLUSION
This change in bone also had a significant impact on my front profile. My face is TALLER, not longer, and more defined.

Nowadays, I get cold-approached by girls, and I live a successful dating life. Thank god I fixed my overbite.

Attachments

• 3773027_IMG_5581.jpeg
    3773027_IMG_5581.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3773020_7541E8A2-2EDA-4D15-A071-CB6B1DD26411.jpeg
    3773020_7541E8A2-2EDA-4D15-A071-CB6B1DD26411.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, horizontallytall, IanIachimoe2491 and 26 others
how u permed and is sea salt spray on face worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Baban
Think it's more of a case of growing up, your maxilla is no longer recessed too.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, humanoidsub7, SeriousAscension and 11 others
Oh shit seen your tiktoks dude

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and LooksThinker
barely looks any better

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
W post. Do you have a video with a jutting tutorial? also in general overbite can sometimes be improved also by having a stronger chin.

any jutting tutorials?

So you have zero proof that it was jutting DURING puberty and not JUST puberty itself, that created this.

Joe biden head shake 2

Do you know what it sounds like to me?

Confirmation bias.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 32196, It'snotover and 8 others
any jutting tutorials?
Touch the back of your top teeth with your bottom teeth just barely. But dont listen to op he just grew up jfl. Ugly -> ugly

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Me jutting through puberty:

Me with an average jaw through puberty:

Me still with an average jaw today:

Damn, what technique didn't I use man?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horsefacin, 5.5psl, Tr0ubLe and 2 others
Touch the back of your top teeth with your bottom teeth just barely. But dont listen to op he just grew up jfl. Ugly -> ugly
I wish I was nickeh30 and could ban stupid niggers like these from commenting on my threads

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, hyoidroper and UncDami
barely looks any better

You are joking?

Lol, his face is flat here:

His face is forward grown here:

Hell even looks recessed before.

He's trying to say the jutting work he did promoted his forward growth JFL.

Not dismissing it but need some sort of proof, other than I jutted. I could say I picked my nose more during puberty so I developed more of a masculine nose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, horsefacin, ngblz and 2 others
I wish I was nickeh30 and could ban stupid niggers like these from commenting on my threads
Just accept that your LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, m0ss26, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
You are joking?

View attachment 2588234

View attachment 2588235

Not dismissing it but need some sort of proof, other than I jutted. I could say I picked my nose more during puberty so I developed more of a masculine nose.
No proof. BUT overbitecels will notice an immediate difference when jutting so why not give it a shot

• +1
Reactions: ngblz, AscensionUwU and coomahboomah
No proof. BUT overbitecels will notice an immediate difference when jutting so why not give it a shot

What do I tell ChatGPT?

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
still subhuman ape

• +1
Reactions: mike21, m0ss26 and MYLIFE
still subhuman ape

If you didn't know what he looked like before, your brain wouldn't be looking for reasons for coming out with shit like that.

Greatest cope.

Get the OG autists in here to look at this: 🔍 @Preston @Pakicel @Kingkellz @enchanted_elixir

How is he a 4? Lmao.
His side still isnt good, his photos are heavily frauded and he refuses to show his front. His old front profile is subhuman and theres just simply no way he couldve altered his front enough naturally. And in his 3/4 his face looks chubby and boneless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, m0ss26, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Think it's more of a case of growing up, your maxilla is no longer recessed too.
holyFUARRK youre so fucking retarded jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Infinite
His side still isnt good, his photos are heavily frauded and he refuses to show his front. His old front profile is subhuman and theres just simply no way he couldve altered his front enough naturally. And in his 3/4 his face looks chubby and boneless

His side doesn't need to be Chadlite for him to be a 5 or a 6.

Are they frauded? @zxxz ?

What would be the point in making a thread like this to sell the idea that jutting improved his face?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Are you saying you haven’t done any orthodontics at all and is still jutting? Even if you did decrease your overbite via jutting, you’d still look recessed when you are talking or smiling(that’s the case for me, been jutting for years), so it seems like a jaw surgery is still needed to actually fix the issue

• +1
Reactions: MYLIFE
His side doesn't need to be Chadlite for him to not be a 5 or a 6.

What would be the point in making a thread like this to sell the idea that jutting improved his face?
A 5 can be ltn I think he is a high ltn or low mtn. And idk what his motives are jfl. i think thats what he think changed his face but it reallly just provides and instant change and has no long term benefits. The real change was through puberty like you said

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and MakinItHappen
A 5 can be ltn I think he is a high ltn or low mtn. And idk what his motives are jfl. i think thats what he think changed his face but it reallly just provides and instant change and has no long term benefits. The real change was through puberty like you said

Whether he's frauding or not.

If you think this isn't a strong HTN you are deluding yourself:

He's probably frauding, but what he's presenting is DEF a HTN. This is not a mid looking man.

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and Deleted member 50722
So you have zero proof that it was jutting DURING puberty and not JUST puberty itself, that created this.

View attachment 2588225

Do you know what it sounds like to me?

Confirmation bias.
hey fucking idiot. just because you grow during puberty doesnt mean that you will get forward growth

if you have bad tongue posturee during puberty you will have shitty airways and inevitably be recessed

recession is caused by having shitty airways during growth from narrow palate, having bad tongue posture, bad posture general, etc

keep coping retard youll never ascend since your peanut sized brain wont let you jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 50722
His side doesn't need to be Chadlite for him to not be a 5 or a 6.

same angle as the picture where i was recessed
no. not frauded

Are you saying you haven’t done any orthodontics at all and is still jutting? Even if you did decrease your overbite via jutting, you’d still look recessed when you are talking or smiling(that’s the case for me, been jutting for years), so it seems like a jaw surgery is still needed to actually fix the issue
not talking or smiling it’s not that hard to keep your mandible forwards😭😭
this only worked for me as i was young

hey fucking idiot. just because you grow during puberty doesnt mean that you will get forward growth

if you have bad tongue posturee during puberty you will have shitty airways and inevitably be recessed

recession is caused by having shitty airways during growth from narrow palate, having bad tongue posture, bad posture general, etc

keep coping retard youll never ascend since your peanut sized brain wont let you jfl

Remember when I owned you? OF COURSE YOU DO. You are still mad about it.

Here, let me remind you how it went:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and AscensionUwU

And YOUR response which no one laughed at:

You still mad?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
Both pictures are at the same angle; the first is from early 2022, and the second is from late 2023.

HOW DID I FIX MY OVERBITE?
Jutting (during puberty).

Let's look at the twin-block appliance; the twin-block forces your mandible (for those with an overbite, your mandible is retruded far behind your maxilla) to be in contact or aligned with your maxilla. Holding this position for a significant portion of the day, every day for a few months to a couple of years, will force your mandible to grow. In some cases, this appliance can even cause maxillary growth.

You can find a full article with before-and-after pictures here: https://marylandholisticdentist.com/twin-block-orthodontic-appliance/

Traditional orthodontics operate off the idea of retraction, meaning that, for example, if you have an overbite, traditional orthodontics will "fix" your overbite by using elastics to pull your maxilla backward in alignment with your mandible. So, guess what? Instead of having a shitty lower jaw and a better-off upper jaw, you just now have a shitty lower and upper jaw. By the way, you will suffer from sleep apnea and breathing issues since retracting your maxilla into the back of your skull; what a surprise, it will cause breathing issues due to a significant loss of oral volume. For those who had it even worse and got teeth pulled out of the upper jaw and then had braces used to close the gap created by pulling teeth... My condolences.
In almost all cases, traditional orthodontics causes mild to severe recession depending on the methods used to fix overbites, crossbites, and underbites. Note that those with an overbite and underbite will most likely be hit hard with recession due to the methods used by orthodontists to "fix" their bites, which almost always involve using some appliance or force to pull something backward.

However, the twin-block appliance was a rare gem found in traditional orthodontics that I support as it induces forward growth, unlike other methods orthodontists use to fix inadequate bites.
That's one solution for your overbite; however, it's extremely hard to find an orthodontist who will provide the appliance as it's not commonly used and rarely works past puberty.

IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN REALIZE THAT JUTTING IS ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING AS A TWIN-BLOCK APPLIANCE.
You are simply aligning your mandible with your maxilla. Now, all you have to do is build a habit of perma-jutting.

Make sure to keep your lower teeth in contact, yet slightly behind your upper teeth. DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, keep your lower and upper teeth aligned, and DO NOT keep your lower teeth in front of your upper teeth.

You will never want to stop once you look at yourself in the mirror and notice how much better you look when jutting.
Jutt as long as you can, and eventually, it will become a daily habit; I have been jutting for years, and now I jutt 24/7, including during my sleep.
This helped my overbite go from 6mm to 2mm in the course of a year.

The recession caused the wrinkles on my skin; the extra bone growth stretched the skin over my face even tighter, resulting in the absence of wrinkles.

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

I fixed my diet for acne and used natural sea salt spray on my face every night, followed by moisturizer. I also make sure to keep a nice tan. I permed my hair wavy and became more mindful of my eyes; I lined up my eyebrows.

CONCLUSION
This change in bone also had a significant impact on my front profile. My face is TALLER, not longer, and more defined.

Nowadays, I get cold-approached by girls, and I live a successful dating life. Thank god I fixed my overbite.
yep jutting your jaw and jewing will over the time will move your maxilla forward as that's how it supposed to be at first place nothing new for me . +1 in knowledge for tiktok faggs new here

💀
i also forgot to mentioned i changed my breathing habits and diet

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and MakinItHappen
same angle as the picture where i was recessed
no. not frauded

Yeah but he's clearly saying you edited the photo.

yep jutting your jaw and jewing will over the time will move your maxilla forward as that's how it supposed to be at first place nothing new for me . +1 in knowledge for tiktok faggs new here
no one on tiktok even knows about this💀💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: tervile1
💀
i also forgot to mentioned i changed my breathing habits and diet

K now I know it's a cap, as you are trying to add extra layers to convince me you are telling the truth.

That guy was right. You're frauding and done this for attention.

SAD.

• JFL
Yeah but he's clearly saying you edited the photo.
how the fuck am i supposed to fight that allegation also i don’t think any facial editing applications allow you to tighten the skin under your mandible

no one on tiktok even knows about this💀💀
back in 2018-19 I have red similar post like this its just all the OGs rotters either ascended or moved to some secret forum that we don't know

how the fuck am i supposed to fight that allegation also i don’t think any facial editing applications allow you to tighten the skin under your mandible

Take a video. Which can also be edited. But do it real quick rn and stick your middle finger up at the screen.

only frauds get defensive, it's over.

back in 2018-19 I have red similar post like this its just all the OGs rotters either ascended or moved to some secret forum that we don't know

Lmao, the site was made in 2019 retard.

Learn to do your research before lying. I know you want to sound cool like me, but I am a natural and being authentic.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and tervile1
Lmao, the site was made in 2019 retard.

Learn to do your research before lying. I know you want to sound cool like me, but I am a natural and being authentic.
lol im serious brah I red it somewhere during covid 19 shit my mentalcel ass was not accepted during that period in here

lol im serious brah I red it somewhere during covid 19 shit my mentalcel ass was not accepted during that period in here

Covid hit off in March of 2020.

You need a slap. Stop lying to me. Disrespectful fuck.

You are joking?

View attachment 2588234

View attachment 2588235

completely different angle.. if he took the first pic from the same angle as the second it would look near the same as i said other than acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50722