How I fixed the effects of hollow undereyes

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
As u niggas may know I have really hollow undereyes due to recessed upper maxilla
I was able to fix everything on my own except for the lower eyelid exposure or aeygo sal (the skin at the bottom of the eye just wraps around the eye making a round bug eye shape due to lack of support by the maxilla), this was only corrected via temporary fillers

I was able to fix everything else though like wrinkles associated with it, dark spots, eyebags, sclera show, nct
so here's what I did

for wrinkles and eyebags I used a

0.25 mm derma roller
618wSmaidLL.jpg

it should be 0.25-0.3 in length as any more is too much and can do more damage than good
a derma roller is a tool used to create tiny punctures in the skin to allow more blood flow and collagen production at that specific area

First clean this thing with rubbing alcohol then wash it off
I would derma roll this all over my undereye area for 4 minutes each for both eyes
after this, I would apply olay hyaluronic acid + peptide 24 which should speed up recovery
I don't advise the use of retinol or tretinoin or whatever else as it can irritate the skin even more and cause a longer recovery
I used retinol after micro needling one time and my under eyes were super red I looked like I was on crack, don't put retinol
I would put hyaluronic acid on my eyes consistently
after 48 hours you can put retinol in that area, I put olay eyes retinol 24 which is more expensive but has other ingredients for eyes + the retinol
do this every week and your undereyes should be as smooth and the same color as the rest of your skin

for sclera show and nct
you can't really fix negative canthal tilt without getting a procedure done but you can fraud it mostly
for sclera show I just squinted to hide the white part of my eyes
overtime squinting may hypertrophy ur eye muscles because I didn't have to squint anymore for the sclera show to not be there

now for negative canthal tilt
you can use an eyelash curler which will make it look like pct (normies cant tell)
you can experiment with an eyelash curler and see what you can do to hide it the most

the most risk surgery is going to be the most effective fix for recession (infra implants) but soft maxxing is good enough for now for those who can't afford it

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, the ascent is etern and chawaje
Could that roller be used for facial lines?

c
As u niggas may know I have really hollow undereyes due to recessed upper maxilla
I was able to fix everything on my own except for the lower eyelid exposure or aeygo sal (the skin at the bottom of the eye just wraps around the eye making a round bug eye shape due to lack of support by the maxilla), this was only corrected via temporary fillers

I was able to fix everything else though like wrinkles associated with it, dark spots, eyebags, sclera show, nct
so here's what I did

for wrinkles and eyebags I used a

0.25 mm derma roller
618wSmaidLL.jpg

it should be 0.25-0.3 in length as any more is too much and can do more damage than good
a derma roller is a tool used to create tiny punctures in the skin to allow more blood flow and collagen production at that specific area

First clean this thing with rubbing alcohol then wash it off
I would derma roll this all over my undereye area for 4 minutes each for both eyes
after this, I would apply olay hyaluronic acid + peptide 24 which should speed up recovery
I don't advise the use of retinol or tretinoin or whatever else as it can irritate the skin even more and cause a longer recovery
I used retinol after micro needling one time and my under eyes were super red I looked like I was on crack, don't put retinol
I would put hyaluronic acid on my eyes consistently
after 48 hours you can put retinol in that area, I put olay eyes retinol 24 which is more expensive but has other ingredients for eyes + the retinol
do this every week and your undereyes should be as smooth and the same color as the rest of your skin

for sclera show and nct
you can't really fix negative canthal tilt without getting a procedure done but you can fraud it mostly
for sclera show I just squinted to hide the white part of my eyes
overtime squinting may hypertrophy ur eye muscles because I didn't have to squint anymore for the sclera show to not be there

now for negative canthal tilt
you can use an eyelash curler which will make it look like pct (normies cant tell)
you can experiment with an eyelash curler and see what you can do to hide it the most

the most risk surgery is going to be the most effective fix for recession (infra implants) but soft maxxing is good enough for now for those who can't afford it
can this work without the acid and the peptide?

Dude, just squint? @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
And how many times would you recommend to do that?

Hey @ripcordgod1 I was curious to know if your hollow undereyes were similar to mine that I posted here: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-do-i-fix-my-eyes.738689/

My tear troughs are a purple color and I was wondering if your steps would help me with reducing the color and evening out my skin tone.