How I flipped 0$ into 1000$ with NFT

Almu

Almu

I know a lot of you got no money and cant invest in crypto stocks etc.
The Solution for that is trying your luck in NFT free mints.
If a lot of people are interested in the free Mint, you will be able to sell your NFT for a good price.

A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a blockchain. For example pictures.

I tried my luck on the Solana "Sneks" free NFT mint with a total of 10k images(NFTs).
I was lucky enough to get 2 NFTs which I sold for a total of 5SOL(1000$) a couple of weeks later.
I also sold some free ETH mint(WeMint Washington) for 0.15eth(600$) 2 months ago.

Ethereum free mints are not possible anymore because of those high networks fees.
So Solana free mints are the thing. You pay like 2$ covering the network fees and that's it. I think it's worth the risk.

You may ask why I tell u that?
There is a big Solana NFT drop called "Chad Society" and they drop them this month.
Free mints go crazy on drop date because everyone FOMOs in.
They already got 600 Twitter followers and they announced that if u invite 2 people in their discord u can mint earlier on the drop date.
So.. free money for me and you if you do it, but u could also mint normally. You just have a lower chance of getting one.

And the extra FOMO of .org with all those desperate money-hungry people will increase the price and let me sell for more expensive.

Join over my link :what: and get me that whitelist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 6403, Rift and 4 others
friend of mine made 40k from NFTs... join through my link tbh, might try to get a few through whitelist

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, Rift and 2 others
@Baldingman1998 @PingPong @RICO @Nameless_Sunflower @Witheredly90 @Rush @AlexAP @kjsbdfiusdf @eduardkoopman @Thompsonz @PubertyMaxxer @germanlooks @cloUder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 6403, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
im curious about this NFT and cryto shit bc i dont really need any surgeries ngl but tear trough fillers and skincare being paid for by this shit would be nice lol

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 6963
dont understand crypto or finance shit at all tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 6963
idk bro seems kinda cope ngl

idk bro seems kinda cope ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, teenmax, Rift and 2 others
If a lot of people are interested in the free Mint, you will be able to sell your NFT for a good price.

A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a blockchain. For example pictures.

I tried my luck on the Solana "Sneks" free NFT mint with a total of 10k images(NFTs).
I was lucky enough to get 2 NFTs which I sold for a total of 5SOL(1000$) a couple of weeks later.
I also sold some free ETH mint(WeMint Washington) for 0.15eth(600$) 2 months ago.

Ethereum free mints are not possible anymore because of those high networks fees.
So Solana free mints are the thing. You pay like 2$ covering the network fees and that's it. I think it's worth the risk.

There is a big Solana NFT drop called "Chad Society" and they drop them this month.
They already got 600 Twitter followers and they announced that if u invite 2 people in their discord u can mint earlier on the drop date.
So.. free money for me and you if you do it, but u could also mint normally. You just have a lower chance of getting one.

And the extra FOMO of .org with all those desperate money-hungry people will increase the price and let me sell for more expensive.

As fellow Billiecels I’d like to know more

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Almu and Deleted member 6963
im curious about this NFT and cryto shit bc i dont really need any surgeries ngl but tear trough fillers and skincare being paid for by this shit would be nice lol

Blockchains are basically like an operating system.

Many different things can run on that system. Apps (decentralized Apps), Coins, NFTs.

Everything can be an NFT. Most popular are pictures. Now you might wonder why you don´t just copy paste them? Well, they´re valuable because you own them on that blockchain.
Some projects offer them for free and get a small percentage (5 percent or so) if you sell them for more. If the collection is popular you can sell it for 5x more than you already bought it for. And if you get it for free, you don´t even have to spend anything (only maybe a few cents to use that blockchain).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, teenmax, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others

Many different things can run on that system. Apps (decentralized Apps), Coins, NFTs.

Everything can be an NFT. Most popular are pictures. Now you might wonder why you don´t just copy paste them? Well, they´re valuable because you own them on that blockchain.
Some projects offer them for free and get a small percentage (5 percent or so) if you sell them for more. If the collection is popular you can sell it for 5x more than you already bought it for. And if you get it for free, you don´t even have to spend anything (only maybe a few cents to use that blockchain).
this @Jagged0

interesting, you explained this alot better than my friend, she rambled a bit, thanks!

so idea behind this is find NFT images for free that ppl would be interested in on a certain blockchain and sell for profit, where do you sell them tho?

like is there a way that you dont get lost among the voices in the crowd if you get me?

• +1
Reactions: teenmax

Mirirn brah, well don.

I'm interested in understanding NFT's value.

Can you give answer for that?

because I'm slow, and I don't understand things quick enough, so I'm usually kind late to the game before I get/understand it.
There is 1 type of NFT having any value, that I just don't get. And it seems the most common NFT. A stupid low quality pic.

So.
I understand NFT value, when it's linked to a certain product, digital product, or service.
I seen NFT sold, for a dinner at a restaurant. Or for pictures of an instagram- celebrity (you only get). Or for a certain wapen in a digital game.
Or simps offering 569000 USD for the NFT that gives the right to a date with a famous hot woman. https://superbid.io/auction/dinner-with-natalia-janoszek

* But, I can't get. Why something like this. below pic example. As an NFT. has any value???
I don't see the practical use for it? So to make it have value?
Like if it's a celeb pic, I can see you can maybe ask money for people using it orso so royalty income. Or maybe when it's art, from an artist that has value. Than I can see it have value. Or when it's a wapen, you can use in a game, I can the value of it alos.
But when a smuck makes a pic like this below, or auto genereted by computer. If i would try to sell this to someone for fiat money, no one would give me any money. Maybe 10 cents USd if I'm lucky, but not even that. But than I see NFT's that look like this below pic, and they give alot for it, because it has NFT attached to it???
I don't get it???? Am I msssing something??? What am I msissing???? Can you explain???

Arts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, teenmax, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
damn binance not even accepting me in jfl, i only have coinbase rn
That's my Phantom wallet. To access the blockchain and to buy and sell you need a wallet called Phantom. In that wallet, you need some Solana. You can buy Solana on Coinbase and withdraw it to your Phantom wallet address. So you don't really need Binance for it. I´ll upload a guide tomorrow, it´s super simple. (Phantom wallet is not the only wallet but the most popular for it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
interesting, you explained this alot better than my friend, she rambled a bit, thanks!

so idea behind this is find NFT images for free that ppl would be interested in on a certain blockchain and sell for profit, where do you sell them tho?

like is there a way that you dont get lost among the voices in the crowd if you get me?
So there are multiple ways. First of all, most NFTs come in collections. You have to pick a promising collection if you want to pay for the NFT (if you get it for free, it doesn´t matter lol).

A. You find a collection with good marketing and potential, you try to get whitelisted. Whitelisting will allow you to mint (basically buy) the NFT before the rest. Mint prices on ethereum (one blockchain) are oftentimes 0,05 eth or so. Now if the collection is popular, you can resell it for more.

B. If you can mint it for free, you only have to pay for network fees (on solana a few cents, on ethereum oftentimes 80+ dollars)

C. You buy a NFT you think is undervalued directly from a reseller. And sell it later on for more. This is more risky though and requires you to spend more of your own money.

Some free collections offer benefits if you collect a certain amount of the free NFTs.
Example: if you collect 3 free NFTs, you might be guaranteed to get one in the next (more hyped and not free to mint) collection for free (or you´re atleast guaranteed to get one if the demand is higher than the number of NFTs available).

@eduardkoopman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, samm735, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
That's my Phantom wallet. To access the blockchain and to buy and sell you need a wallet called Phantom. In that wallet, you need some Solana. You can buy Solana on Coinbase and withdraw it to your Phantom wallet address. So you don't really need Binance for it. I´ll upload a guide tomorrow, it´s super simple. (Phantom wallet is not the only wallet but the most popular for it)
ye but i need binance to daytrade crypto. its the lowest fees. coinbase pro fees killin me ngl

Idk why ETH still exists it’s so fucking shit

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
join my link

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, enzo and Deleted member 6963
Jesus how tf do u find NFTs to mint