How I fumbled slaying three different girls in 1 day

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Ok so I fuck one girl in the morning leave her house etc.

Then on insta meet this other slag and fuck her against my car. That’s 2.

Third. I decide to go out alone in my shitty rotter village. There’s no women… legit none. So I’m like ‘fuck there goes three slays in 1 day’ BUT…

I see this girl I’ve matched on tinder and send her a friend request on fb and then she accepts straight away and says ‘you can come talk to me you know’ (over for my autism) so I say ‘let’s go for a drive’

(Im high af on coke btw atp and it’s like 4am).

I hadn’t approached any girls as I met this guy I know and was high af with him jfl and there was no women.

Anyways she’s like ‘teehee ok let’s drop off my mate first’

So they get in im driving high af jfl. And then her mate is like ‘don’t leave me (her name) you said we’d chill together at yours’

This bitch is like ‘ye im gonna go for a drive with this guy tho’ so her friend gets out super pissed off and then it’s just us.

Here’s how I fucked it…

So I should’ve just fucked her there and then in my car round the corner. Instead I was driving high af rambling absolute shit and it started to go really light out. Then her friend rings her and trauma dumps her about how she’s an awful friend and THEN some guy on her phone rings her called ‘Boyfriend’ jfl

Atp she’s like I need to go back (I’m still high af) like what?

So ye if I just took her around the corner I would’ve smashed and got a legendary 3 slays but oh well jfl is a funny story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ubicuse, lebronjames23, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
3 slays in one day would’ve been insane I can do it easy I’ve done 2 a few times

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing
21FF0A73 0B29 44D1 A0B7 6E990F2E2142

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, ascension and 16 others
3184524 20221201 185703

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, ambi, BeestungLipsTheory and 7 others

Third. I decide to go out alone in my shitty rotter village. There’s no women… legit none. So I’m like ‘fuck there goes three slays in 1 day’ BUT…

I see this girl I’ve matched on tinder and send her a friend request on fb and then she accepts straight away and says ‘you can come talk to me you know’ (over for my autism) so I say ‘let’s go for a drive’

I hadn’t approached any girls as I met this guy I know and was high af with him jfl and there was no women.

So they get in im driving high af jfl. And then her mate is like ‘don’t leave me (her name) you said we’d chill together at yours’

This bitch is like ‘ye im gonna go for a drive with this guy tho’ so her friend gets out super pissed off and then it’s just us.

Here’s how I fucked it…

So I should’ve just fucked her there and then in my car round the corner. Instead I was driving high af rambling absolute shit and it started to go really light out. Then her friend rings her and trauma dumps her about how she’s an awful friend and THEN some guy on her phone rings her called ‘Boyfriend’ jfl

So ye if I just took her around the corner I would’ve smashed and got a legendary 3 slays but oh well jfl is a funny story.
tales from Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, BeestungLipsTheory, Neverbeganlmaoo and 1 other person
Kazakh National Fairy Tales ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, watah, AustinCutler and 3 others
Meanwhile lord crisick slays 40 women a day.
Work on your car, face, and game, Schifo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, ambi, zub111 and 2 others
Her friend is so jealous and lonely she tried calling her

L SIS 🤣🤣

Nah she really must've assumed the girl was getting fucked actively and just fucked it up

Hoes mane! A nigga would never!

Meanwhile lord crisick slays 40 women a day.
Work on your car, face, and game, Schifo.
Hahah but fr oh well could’ve got 3 slays but cocaine ruined me jfl don’t regret it tho

no pic no care, only slayer these days that gives minimal proof

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
no pic no care, only slayer these days that gives minimal proof
Gave lots of proof in my slay threads of DMs etc. what do u want bro I don’t really want to record fucking someone and post it here sorry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, zub111 and 0S4MA
Gave lots of proof in my slay threads of DMs etc. what do u want bro I don’t really want to record fucking someone and post it here sorry
I never got any DMs bro

• JFL
pm face then stupid nigger watch when i see you in your shitty mercedes i’m gonna throw acid on your mtn face
Bro wtf did I do jfl this is too funny @atlantean

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean
It’s good to see you lose for a change even if it is larp

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and WishIwasChico
pm face then stupid nigger watch when i see you in your shitty mercedes i’m gonna throw acid on your mtn face
I’ll mow you down son to ‘fireflies’ by Owl city gonna be the last thing you hear pussy

I’ll mow you down son to ‘fireflies’ by Owl city gonna be the last thing you hear pussy
IMG 8070

all i’m gonna see is some ugly larper in this shit car with acid burns all over his face

• JFL
Check new thread I posted my face
Nigger, are u that gook? And with selfies like that u mentioned u slayed on tinder? Why I feel like its truly just tales from Kazakhstan? Jfl

• Hmm...
also slayed 2 girls same day... 3 is absolutely nuts ngl. imagine topping it off wirh a 4th fickkkkkkkuu

Here’s how I fucked it…

So ye if I just took her around the corner I would’ve smashe
d and got a legendary 3 slays but oh well jfl is a funny story.

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME