How I got sexually assaulted today, and why it isnt as fun as people make it out to be

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Today, I was in the line to get something from the library, and a girl walked by and "accidentally" swung her arm in the walking motion and hit my penis. She then said sorry to me, started smiling like a sub 5 and stared at me for 5 seconds, and then walked away. Idk what she was trying to do, but she deffo ball tapped me and it hurts a lot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Latinolooksmaxxer, N1666 and 3 others
you only want to be sexually assaulted by stacy?

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Use the Kancho technique on her as revenge

was she ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and mirrormogger
tales

if true low T for not raping her (in minecraft) as revenge

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
please enlighten me?
You clam your hands together, Mesh your pinky and ring finger together and lock your index and middle finger into a pointing position.

Wait for the right moment and thrust the Kancho up her bum, if you do it right, she'll have hemeroids for weeks

You clam your hands together, Mesh your pinky and ring finger together and lock your index and middle finger into a pointing position.

Wait for the right moment and thrust the Kancho up her bum, if you do it right, she'll have hemeroids for weeks
ooohhhhhhhhhh my god. Have you actually done this on anyone?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Today, I was in the line to get something from the library, and a girl walked by and "accidentally" swung her arm in the walking motion and hit my penis. She then said sorry to me, started smiling like a sub 5 and stared at me for 5 seconds, and then walked away. Idk what she was trying to do, but she deffo ball tapped me and it hurts a lot.
This happened to me once