HOW I GOT TO .ORG

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Iron
So as a child I was pre good looking but I was a shy lil bitch jfl. Once in grade 2 some black girl asked to touch my cock and my autistic ass freaked out on her lmao. Somehow pulled my first gf in middle school (never slayed but felt tits šŸ˜) but I got fat asf and then she started acting like a whore. After I broke up w her I was incel through hs. It was even worse cause my closest friends were literally chads (htn w no comp). I got to see first hand these niggas getting boatloads of pussy while my river was dry asf.

I lost weight and lost my virginity the summer after I graduated hs and over the next year got like 3 slays. Fast forward to 1st year uni and I fall in love w this wasian high mtb. This girl drove me crazy and after that shit went south I gained hella weight going into 2nd year. So I was right back to being a cel. But my descension is what bpā€™d me fully and I started gymcelling hard. Once I saw the results I was fully convinced. Started slaying another wasian mtb but this time I was getting chad treatment. Thatā€™s what led me hereā€¦Iā€™m trying to finish ascending to Tyrone if possible. Since I was on both sides you canā€™t call me a fakecel.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, DalitBoss, Imretarded? and 9 others
FDCE018D 9D4E 4DA1 ADBF 1BF55FB14F50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lokmazclock, micropp, DalitBoss and 13 others
You're a fakecel if you slept with someone in the past year

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, cannotbeasked, ryuken and 2 others
So you had teen love and still found .org?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, micropp, DalitBoss and 4 others
So as a child I was pre good looking but I was a shy lil bitch jfl. Once in grade 2 some black girl asked to touch my cock and my autistic ass freaked out on her lmao. Somehow pulled my first gf in middle school (never slayed but felt tits šŸ˜) but I got fat asf and then she started acting like a whore. After I broke up w her I was incel through hs. It was even worse cause my closest friends were literally chads (htn w no comp). I got to see first hand these niggas getting boatloads of pussy while my river was dry asf.

I lost weight and lost my virginity the summer after I graduated hs and over the next year got like 3 slays. Fast forward to 1st year uni and I fall in love w this wasian high mtb. This girl drove me crazy and after that shit went south I gained hella weight going into 2nd year. So I was right back to being a cel. But my descension is what bpā€™d me fully and I started gymcelling hard. Once I saw the results I was fully convinced. Started slaying another wasian mtb but this time I was getting chad treatment. Thatā€™s what led me hereā€¦Iā€™m trying to finish ascending to Tyrone if possible. Since I was on both sides you canā€™t call me a fakecel.
Jfl funny asf :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3
How? Iā€™m only 18, did it go downhill after ur teens or something?
Teen love is a very specific fragile thing many incels value and hope/hoped to achieve. To just have sex is not as valued.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Yeah I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m currently an incel but I was for most of my teen years
Most guys don't even m lose their virginity until 17 anyway, but I guess it's a little different when you're black

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, slimeszn3 and watah
What do you mean by ā€œhits the hardestā€
Falling in love w a girl at that age meant way more to me than when I was 13-14 tbh. Biggest difference prolly being sex

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Most guys don't even m lose their virginity until 17 anyway, but I guess it's a little different when you're black
BBC pill? Nah a lot of the ppl in my hs lost it 15-16. Even my one super religious homie lost his shit before 17. These are mtn-htn max

BBC pill? Nah a lot of the ppl in my hs lost it 15-16. Even my one super religious homie lost his shit before 17. These are mtn-htn max
Of course some lose it earlier, but I mean on average. You'd be surprised how many people here are 30+ khhv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Outerz14, watah and 1 other person
how much do you think the average guy slays
A few times a year maybe. But there's a huge discrepancy. So some guys will slay multiple times a week while some guys just get 0 game ever.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah, Outerz14 and 1 other person
ā€˜Tyroneā€™ send ascension pics

I need to see

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slimeszn3 and Outerz14
Yeah I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m currently an incel but I was for most of my teen years
YOU CANT BE AN INCEL IF YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH SOMEONE FUCKING NIGGER!!

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Outerz14
Screenshot 20240731 021947 YouTube
. @CoreSchizo lmaoo nigga I found you

• JFL
Reactions: micropp and CoreSchizo
ā€˜Tyroneā€™ send ascension pics

I need to see
My stats: 6ā€™3 barefoot, good jaw, good eyes, starting to get hollow cheeks and natural v taper frame. Iā€™m also <15% bf.

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
My stats: 6ā€™3 barefoot, good jaw, good eyes, starting to get hollow cheeks and natural v taper frame. Iā€™m also <15% bf.
mirinā€™

• Love it
thought wasians were white only

Nah Iā€™m fully black my curls are just defined
Does your hair look something like this? Also how much do you heightfraud at 6ā€™3

Attachments

• IMG_7075.jpeg
    IMG_7075.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Does your hair look something like this? Also how much do you heightfraud at 6ā€™3
Pretty accurate but shorter and the curls are a bit tighter. I fraud 6ā€™4 cause thatā€™s usually my height in shoes.

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
Pretty accurate but shorter and the curls are a bit tighter. I fraud 6ā€™4 cause thatā€™s usually my height in shoes.
Is it naturally that curly? I want to style my hair like this but im 18 and think I might look too juvenile

stop eating you gluttonous pig

barret would watch his weight

• JFL
Is it naturally that curly? I want to style my hair like this but im 18 and think I might look too juvenile
My shit used to be much more nappy then I just started using conditioner daily and putting castor oil and covering it when I sleep and it started looking like this. You gotta restart from buzz cut tho. Yeah all my African relatives hate it idc tho imma grow it till I graduate uni and I have to look professional.

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel