How I grew thicker eyebrows with no products

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
I know it’s water, but I didn’t knew this and many people don’t too.
One of the reasons you have thin eyebrows is because you don’t LET YOUR FUCKING EYEBROWS GROW.
Don’t pluck them too early because you think it doesn’t look good, just let your eyebrows grow and it will get shape, and from there, when you see you have good enough thickness you can start plucking the excess hairs.

7F818ADD B782 4178 A33C DC3758AFC171

With this eyebrow filter from TikTok you can give them shape once you let them grow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ErbCel, rubberduck and 1 other person
Plucking your eyebrows? I thought only girls did that

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, greywind, Nameless King and 4 others
dude srsly i'm so sick of these retard teenager tiktokcels writing shit here

retarded threads like these should be automatically deleted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, LooksThinker, niqfan625 and 5 others
Not everyone is a curry who will grow thick eyebrows by just letting them grow, what a retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, LooksThinker, drimprovement and 1 other person
Not everyone is a curry who will grow thick eyebrows by just letting them grow, what a retarded thread
I said it was one of the reasons you dumb fuck and it worked for me, there are people who are not informed of what to do with their eyebrows and pluck every hair they see. I didn’t said it was the case of everyone, there is a big ass title saying “HOW I GREW”

I know it’s water, but I didn’t knew this and many people don’t too.
One of the reasons you have thin eyebrows is because you don’t LET YOUR FUCKING EYEBROWS GROW.
Don’t pluck them too early because you think it doesn’t look good, just let your eyebrows grow and it will get shape, and from there, when you see you have good enough thickness you can start plucking the excess hairs.

View attachment 2746728

With this eyebrow filter from TikTok you can give them shape once you let them grow
Oh really i dont think i couldve guessed this one

I said it was one of the reasons you dumb fuck and it worked for me, there are people who are not informed of what to do with their eyebrows and pluck every hair they see. I didn’t said it was the case of everyone, there is a big ass title saying “HOW I GREW”
"GUYS IF YOU DONT CUT YOUR HAIR IT WILL GROW"

Fucking retard kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?, LooksThinker, mtcut3plush and 1 other person