How I Improved My Eye Area

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
Wanna make a quick guide on how I got results like this to help guys out;

Eye improvement

What I did;

-Ptosis corrective surgery - single eyelid crease w internal incision. This is is massive, if you have naturally droopy eyelids it is because you have a weak levator muscle, get the muscle re-attached you do two things 1) reduce upper eyelid exposure 2) make your eyes more hooded 3) lower your eyebrows due to ptosis eyes requiring your muscles around the eyebrow overcompensating and pushing your eyebrow higher 4) Improve canthal tilt. The surgery does so many good things for your eye area if you have droopy eyelids, it even makes your vision better.

-Dye eyebrows with Just for Men dark brown, this is my natural hair color and I've heard people go even farther and choose black. The reason being is that it makes your eyebrows look thicker, which is a big looksmax.

-Apply castor oil to eyebrows daily, I am not sure how much this helps but there is some anecdotal evidence it makes hair grow easier & it's cheap so w/e.

-Microneedle eyebrows with 0.5m every 2 weeks, just started this so idk if this helps with hair growth

-Losing body fat, about 6kg - making my cheekbones stronger. This will become more of a factor as I get to actual lean body fat levels, rn I'm still quite chubby and not near abs.

There's probably a bunch of other things/surgeries I could do, but that should give you an idea of how I got these results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, NoPainNoChick, alriodai and 9 others
I have similiar upper eye area to your 'before'. Is it ptosis? I thought it just subhuman eye area.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Nice results dude. Did you do anything for your under-eyes? They look alot better.

Nice results dude. Did you do anything for your under-eyes? They look alot better.

Better lighting, sleep, taking some anti-aging supplements - probably a combo of all 3

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
-Losing body fat, about 6kg - making my cheekbones stronger. This will become more of a factor as I get to actual lean body fat levels, rn I'm still quite chubby and not near abs.
Another trick is to get really big masseters. The fat below the skin will stretch and if the cheekbones are not flat and you're not a fatgot you'll get hollowish cheeks. Good forward growth and you'll get hollow cheeks.

Most chubby looking faces are because of lack of facial bone and muscle mass not because you have high facial BF concentration.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, ErbCel and ChristianChad
I have similiar upper eye area to your 'before'. Is it ptosis? I thought it just subhuman eye area.

I haven't seen it, so I can't say, but if people throughout your life have said you look tired then probably.

Wanna make a quick guide on how I got results like this to help guys out;

View attachment 1757135

What I did;

-Ptosis corrective surgery - single eyelid crease w internal incision. This is is massive, if you have naturally droopy eyelids it is because you have a weak levator muscle, get the muscle re-attached you do two things 1) reduce upper eyelid exposure 2) make your eyes more hooded 3) lower your eyebrows due to ptosis eyes requiring your muscles around the eyebrow overcompensating and pushing your eyebrow higher 4) Improve canthal tilt. The surgery does so many good things for your eye area if you have droopy eyelids, it even makes your vision better.

-Dye eyebrows with Just for Men dark brown, this is my natural hair color and I've heard people go even farther and choose black. The reason being is that it makes your eyebrows look thicker, which is a big looksmax.

-Apply castor oil to eyebrows daily, I am not sure how much this helps but there is some anecdotal evidence it makes hair grow easier & it's cheap so w/e.

-Microneedle eyebrows with 0.5m every 2 weeks, just started this so idk if this helps with hair growth

There's probably a bunch of other things/surgeries I could do, but that should give you an idea of how I got these results.
How much did i pay? Great improvement

damn you have a chad eye aea now wtf

How much did i pay? Great improvement

For the surgery, about $2k in Bangkok Thailand, and that was one of the high end surgeons. They have about the same level of skill as South Korean cosmetic surgeons but a lot cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Virgin at 29 😔
For the surgery, about $2k in Bangkok Thailand, and that was one of the high end surgeons. They have about the same level of skill as South Korean cosmetic surgeons but a lot cheaper.
Can u post a video bro

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Another trick is to get really big masseters. The fat below the skin will stretch and if the cheekbones are not flat and you're not a fatgot you'll get hollowish cheeks. Good forward growth and you'll get hollow cheeks.

Most chubby looking faces are because of lack of facial bone and muscle mass not because you have high facial BF concentration.
wont work if you have low set cheekbones

He is frauding by looking down. Gtfo OP

He is frauding by looking down. Gtfo OP
frauding... looking down...

Here's a before of my eye area also looking down before looksmaxing.
Lookingdownz

My UEE before was more and my brows were weaker, it is not frauding.

and now:

Unsparingly

Last edited:
greycelpill strikes again

This is not Always a Good thing because of People with low gonial angles (90 deegres For example) . These People usualy have short faces and when they chew their face becomes even more wide and it fucks up harmony majorly. Only People with tall faces should chew to ascend

lets be honest, the only thing that is worth to mention here is Ptosis surgery and it ascended you hard.

This is not Always a Good thing because of People with low gonial angles (90 deegres For example) . These People usualy have short faces and when they chew their face becomes even more wide and it fucks up harmony majorly. Only People with tall faces should chew to ascend
do you mean long midface by tall or overall tall skull? i want to make my gonial angle lower too.

do you mean long midface by tall or overall tall skull? i want to make my gonial angle lower too.
tall skull lik maher for example

long midface is subhuman

CW rotation + bimax is good for lowering gonial angle but you always have to consult with your surgeon if you need something custom or more

tall skull lik maher for example

long midface is subhuman

CW rotation + bimax is good for lowering gonial angle but you always have to consult with your surgeon if you need something custom or more
nvm retarded idea

Last edited:
you meant ccw i guess, yes i will get bimax but i asked about chewing. can i make it lower by chewing? i heard it makes ramus taller.
im not sure , could you put a pic of your side and front

it fucked me up and made my face puffy cause i have an almost 90 degree angle (prolly not but looks to me that way)

Foto no exif 75

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
im not sure , could you put a pic of your side and front

it fucked me up and made my face puffy cause i have an almost 90 degree angle (prolly not but looks to me that way)

View attachment 1767760
i am recessed so i dont want to become a mascot in incels.wiki 🤡🤡

Here's a before & after in similar angle/lighting since people complain about that a lot.

BEFOREFATERZZ