How I increase my testosterone to healty high levels at 14 yo with pills

G

Gabrolozzz

Iron
I wanna be honest with all you. I wanna increase my testosterone levels now, in a early age beacause i've read that this influence in your appeareance, increase your facial traits and sexual traits. Like the size of the penis or your testicles, fat distribution, muscular gains and makes you more high, big and, in general, more attractive

I wanna know how I can increase my testosterone x 3 or 4 because i've read that clomifeno increase your testosterone to 200%. What do you think about clomifeno and what you recommend about pills and dose

Thanks

If you know that your T levels are low this means your doctor told you this. So why don't you ask him on how to fix this instead of asking brown retards from here?

I live in latinoamérica, uruguay. Here, the doctors doesn't care about her patiens excepts if he's dying. Is because here there's public health and the salary isn't good. They don't gonna prescribe me no pill and gonna say me "Wait to grow"

I live in latinoamérica, uruguay. Here, the doctors doesn't care about her patiens excepts if he's dying. Is because here there's public health and the salary isn't good. They don't gonna prescribe me no pill and gonna say me "Wait to grow"
Buy hgh online