How I intend to implement "Dark Triad"

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Spoiler: I don't, but since I wrote 4 threads on why dark triad is the only option for me, here is how I will conclude the saga

The actions I plan to take going forward are:

Undertaking actions in accordance with my own sense of what I feel is morally okay or not morally okay.
I dont believe my understanding of the world is second to anyone else's so why should I navigate how I behave based on other people's frameworks of what you should and shouldn't do.
This doesn't mean I will start robbing from people since I consider that subhuman behaviour but I can justify some other crude behaviour and feel perfectly fine with myself after doing it.

Verbally abusing subhumans and wannabe thug maxxers in front of foids and also mocking the foids for associating with said subhumans is behaviour I intend to engage in despite it being seen as extremely anti-social.
I will engage in such behaviour not because I have anything tangible to gain from it (no social status gain) but simply because I would enjoy asserting dominance over the person I am harassing as I'd feel like I'm helping to restore balance to the universe

I will not hesitate to act in a way I desire due to fears of some mystically controlled consequence I cant escape from for "sinning"

I will also try to form groups of guys who share the same sentiment as me and we could go around abusing cunts and even if they could shake off abuse from a lone wolf thinking "it's just one mentalcel" they wont be able to shake off abuse from a group of moggers who target them.
There are plenty on this forum who I believe are up for it but the issue will always be getting them in one place.

I will hold strong in my convictions rather than being half-in, half-out
Goatis posted a video to youtube where he said "you have to be extremely mentally ill to not find a 15 year old girl attractive"
Whether you agree with him or not, the fact he is so openly willing to say wath he believes to be the truth in the face of no one else being willing to publicly say it is admirable.
If you say some racial slur but then some ethnics whip their phones out and begin recording you trying to encourage you to say it again so they can "expose" you, if you cower away and try act like you weren't fully convicted in your racism, people will try everything they can to ruin your life because they sense weakness and sense you have something to lose.
Whereas if you have a guy who doesn't give a fuck and openly shouts racial slurs into the camera, all power your opponents have over you is gone because you've shown your true convictions.

People will say you shouldn't reveal your true beliefs around normies but I think I see them as inferior enough to me whereby I can say whatever I want in their presence and not give a fuck about their opinions.
Some legit NPC who came into the shop I used to work in once made a joke about the people protesting against the lockdowns expecting me to laugh along but when I said I agree with the protesters his brain didn't even register the information to allow him to come up with a response, it as if I just spouted out some maths theorem that made no sense to him then his mind switched onto something else.
This leads me onto the next point of not caring about what you say around people

Running blatant self praise game when in the presence of foids

Since I dont have the ability to run manipulator game using charisma and adapting what I say to best suit each situation/person, I will just play to my strengths which are having conviction in the things I say which no normies would be willing to say.

I do still have the ambition of working in a venue with a foid and her recognizing me as a guy who doesn't give a fuck about social status and doesn't have the typical normie brag bravado but I make an effort to talk to her one on one in a refreshing manner while not trying to impress in front of groups like other guys who try to pull her would. Then when she is on the fence about me she would one night see foids approaching me and showing me attention and suddenly be fully certain of her attraction to me and do what it takes to obtain me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ProBono, iloveboobs, ey88 and 1 other person
I read it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, NZb6Air, 6ft4 and 1 other person
where is the part of fighting and murder

• JFL
Reactions: baburam and NZb6Air
Get with the times unc, this is way too much text

All of this to try to avoid approaching/escalating on hot girls. Just so you know, no one gives a shit if you bully people or not. The only low inhib thing that matters is approaching/escalating

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and iloveboobs
I don’t think that’s the ideal. The ideal is the personality of a cuck that women think they can control with the looks of a good looking man. I think that would get you in the door. Once you get deeper into the relationship you can start subtle manipulation. You are right about low foid IQ but their instincts will make them repulsed by non socially desirable behavior on an average dude. It’s like how confidence vs arrogance is primarily looks based.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
normal people : hi how's it going

• +1
where is the part of fighting and murder
I'll be prepared for the "verbally abusing subhumans" part to escalate to violence

the following paragraph

All of this to try to avoid approaching/escalating on hot girls. Just so you know, no one gives a shit if you bully people or not. The only low inhib thing that matters is approaching/escalating
I stated in the thread that I'd engage in the bullying without having anything social to gain from it, just the validation it gives me/ the enjoyment I'd get reflecting on the memory of harassing someone I have a dislike for
It's not a case of this being a substitute for me approaching hot girls, I intend on doing both once I have found an apartment in a city to rent.
I believe that harassing people I dislike and approaching hot girls would both become easier on the basis of practising both of them.
Surely chatting to a random foid becomes easier after I've stopped multiple guys I dont like the look of and called them (fill in the blank) pricks

• +1
I'll be prepared for the "verbally abusing subhumans" part to escalate to violence

the following paragraph

I stated in the thread that I'd engage in the bullying without having anything social to gain from it, just the validation it gives me/ the enjoyment I'd get reflecting on the memory of harassing someone I have a dislike for
It's not a case of this being a substitute for me approaching hot girls, I intend on doing both once I have found an apartment in a city to rent.
I believe that harassing people I dislike and approaching hot girls would both become easier on the basis of practising both of them.
Surely chatting to a random foid becomes easier after I've stopped multiple guys I dont like the look of and called them (fill in the blank) pricks
I’m just saying that the paragraphs you wrote don’t matter. None of that will matter one iota.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
How attractive are you?

Also, Bad idea, what you are doing will amount to nothing in the long run

You will get the group of "friends" that will betray you for the slightest advantage

You will never have community, relationship with people

Most of those Dark triad guys, like Jesse pinkman, let's say are horribly depressed and druggies with no friends

In the end, nobody would come to see such person if something Bad happens

That is Also why All Dark triad people you know are chads, because just top tier looks Can overcome such shitty personality

How attractive are you?

Also, Bad idea, what you are doing will amount to nothing in the long run

You will get the group of "friends" that will betray you for the slightest advantage

You will never have community, relationship with people

Most of those Dark triad guys, like Jesse pinkman, let's say are horribly depressed and druggies with no friends

In the end, nobody would come to see such person if something Bad happens

That is Also why All Dark triad people you know are chads, because just top tier looks Can overcome such shitty personality
Fat dnrd nigga kys