How I know Im not the only conscious being in the universe

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
If I ask someone if they are consious and they answer yes and understand what consiousness is, they are consious.

Something that wasnt conscious wouldnt be able to understand what consciousness is, as its impossible to imagine anything you havent experienced. It would be like me asking you to imagine a new color or the 4th dimension. It just doesnt work.

The only other explaination for this would be that everyone else is somehow programmed to know what consciousness is, and can therefore lie about being conscious and explain it.
But in order for this to be possible, another conscious being mustve programmed them, meaning im not the only conscious being in existance.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and poopoohead
Here’s your answer: I’m asking myself the same question about you. You could either be nothing or something and i’ll never know. You are a background character in my world, just like I likely am in yours

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Kingcel32
If I ask someone if they are consious and they answer yes and understand what consiousness is, they are consious.

Something that wasnt conscious wouldnt be able to understand what consciousness is, as its impossible to imagine anything you havent experienced. It would be like me asking you to imagine a new color or the 4th dimension. It just doesnt work.

The only other explaination for this would be that everyone else is somehow programmed to know what consciousness is, and can therefore lie about being conscious and explain it.
But in order for this to be possible, another conscious being mustve programmed them, meaning im not the only conscious being in existance.
I can imagine sex theory debunked

Here’s your answer: I’m asking myself the same question about you. You could either be nothing or something and i’ll never know. You are a background character in my world, just like I likely am in yours
Yes, but I know youre conscious, and you can know that im conscious aswell be ause both of us understand the concept of consciousness and have independently had this thought.

Something that was not conscious would mever have this thought pass their mind, because it would literally be impossible for them to understand or have any concept of consciousness

Or am i misinterpreting your reply?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32