How I lost 40lbs in 2 months

Wakeup

Wakeup

Bronze
Guide on how I lost 40lbs in 2 months.

To give you guys some context I've been overweight my Entire life. Below I will share what I did to lose 40lbs in 2 months. I am going to divide it into three easy steps so it should be easier to follow. Enjoy!
Why you are fat

Unless you have some underlying health condition, the reason why you are fat is because you are usually in a calorie surplus. A calorie surplus is when you consume more calories than you burn, that's why people recommend exercise to lose weight however it's not always that easy. Look for example and the difference in calories you need to eat

Losing weight comes down to your daily calories In vs calories out. This means that our goal is going to be to consistently be in a large calorie deficit in order to lose weight. Check this out,

Step #1 Diet

My secret sauce was utilizing the ketogenic diet. The ketogenic diet consists of eating protein and fat but having little to 0 carbohydrates eat day. This is very difficult at first but over time it gets easier and more rewarding.

Step #2 Exercise

Exercise is tool that will help you accelerate your weight loss if done correctly. You want to focus on cardiovascular exercise as it will expend the most calories. The reason why exercise is not always beneficial is because it can increase your apatite, try and exercise right before a meal, that way you won't be distracted and constantly thinking about eating because your hungry after a treadmill session.

Step #3 Environment

You have heard it before but sleep is super important. Also lower your stress which in turn should lower your cortisol levels (cortisol = bad) You also want to drink a healthy amount of water.

Daily Plan

You are going to want to skip breakfast, instead drink black coffee or just drink water, water is very important on this diet. For lunch I usually had cheese and some type of deli meat. For dinner I would eat things like taco bowls (no tacos of course) steak, chicken breast and some vegetables, or even pasta but substituted with zucchini noodles.

You will most likely encounter "the keto flu" this happens when your body starts to dump its water weight because you hold around 3 grams of water for every 1 carb of carbohydrate. This means that your electrolytes will get thrown off balance and you will feel like dog shit, the key to avoiding this is purchasing a generic electrolyte supplement but most importantly it needs to have, magnesium, sodium, potassium.

And lastly the key is to be persistent and keep going. I can think of 50+ times where I just wanted to go to McDonalds and get food but I was disciplined and stayed on track.

Motivation

For anyone who is a fatcel and is not currently in the process of getting lean I must stress that my life has significantly improved. I am now getting snapchats from girls and I have been called cute multiple times. This never and I mean NEVER happened to me before getting lean and I just overall get treated with more respect. So if you are overweight than I highly suggest your start now and not next year because your future self is begging you.

Conclusion

Please offer any feedback, I hope that this helps it least one person lose weight and get lean, it won't happen by accident, but you can do it.

Good luck,

- Wake Up

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TimoT, Deleted member 5875, Lars and 4 others
High iq good job and good post greycel

Guide on how I lost 40lbs in 2 months.

To give you guys some context I've been overweight my Entire life. Below I will share what I did to lose 40lbs in 2 months. I am going to divide it into three easy steps so it should be easier to follow. Enjoy!
Why you are fat

Unless you have some underlying health condition, the reason why you are fat is because you are usually in a calorie surplus. A calorie surplus is when you consume more calories than you burn, that's why people recommend exercise to lose weight however it's not always that easy. Look for example and the difference in calories you need to eat

Losing weight comes down to your daily calories In vs calories out. This means that our goal is going to be to consistently be in a large calorie deficit in order to lose weight. Check this out,
View attachment 729545View attachment 729547
Step #1 Diet

My secret sauce was utilizing the ketogenic diet. The ketogenic diet consists of eating protein and fat but having little to 0 carbohydrates eat day. This is very difficult at first but over time it gets easier and more rewarding.
View attachment 729548
Step #2 Exercise

Exercise is tool that will help you accelerate your weight loss if done correctly. You want to focus on cardiovascular exercise as it will expend the most calories. The reason why exercise is not always beneficial is because it can increase your apatite, try and exercise right before a meal, that way you won't be distracted and constantly thinking about eating because your hungry after a treadmill session.
View attachment 729549
Step #3 Environment

You have heard it before but sleep is super important. Also lower your stress which in turn should lower your cortisol levels (cortisol = bad) You also want to drink a healthy amount of water.

Daily Plan

You are going to want to skip breakfast, instead drink black coffee or just drink water, water is very important on this diet. For lunch I usually had cheese and some type of deli meat. For dinner I would eat things like taco bowls (no tacos of course) steak, chicken breast and some vegetables, or even pasta but substituted with zucchini noodles.

You will most likely encounter "the keto flu" this happens when your body starts to dump its water weight because you hold around 3 grams of water for every 1 carb of carbohydrate. This means that your electrolytes will get thrown off balance and you will feel like dog shit, the key to avoiding this is purchasing a generic electrolyte supplement but most importantly it needs to have, magnesium, sodium, potassium.

And lastly the key is to be persistent and keep going. I can think of 50+ times where I just wanted to go to McDonalds and get food but I was disciplined and stayed on track.

Motivation

For anyone who is a fatcel and is not currently in the process of getting lean I must stress that my life has significantly improved. I am not getting snapchats from girls and I have been called cute multiple times. This never and I mean NEVER happened to me before getting lean and I just overall get treated with more respect. So if you are overweight than I highly suggest your start now and not next year because your future self is begging you.

Conclusion

Please offer any feedback, I hope that this helps it least one person lose weight and get lean, it won't happen by accident, but you can do it.

Good luck,

- Wake Up
Inject Hexarelin and run theory

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
I’d love to do all this, too bad I am not in control of my diet. I don’t cook in my house, my mom does. Additionally, I have siblings so I can‘t just ask her to cook what I like.
Good thread though.

keto meme, you can eat high carb and still lose weight tho

legit thread lost 35 kgs with a lowcarb diet and still losing more also don't undermine the electrolyte supplementation,
its very important and legit helps a lot

keto meme, you can eat high carb and still lose weight tho
very hard mentally and almost impossible to stick for long