How i lost my ascension shot

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
So i made a random post on an anonymous app stating “i wanna ruin a liberal girl” and i got a girl really interested, me acting all chad and eventually we were sexting and i was ordering her around to my bidding. We kept on talking and she said she will think about meeting up. She backed off and said she had a bf. I was so dumbfounded and mesmerized at this slut but i kept talking to her eventually we liked each other. We watched fifty shades of grey together. Many movies, called, videocalled, we were like a couple. We tried ti meet up in an apartment a few weeks ago but i live in saudi so you need to really plan up with the logistics but her dumb mother said later so she said after she returns from vacation at city X but one day she was all sweet and extroverted and the next cold and reserved and asked to be left alone for a while. I did just that and when i messaged her she said we cant talk anymore and i was so upset cuz this was the only time ascending. She is hot like a 5 but i think her parents found out she talks to boys

So here i am. Lost my shot to ascend.

I'm a firm believer in the friend zone concept. I feel that when you spend too much time with a girl, without romance, you end up in the friend zone.
That's why when I do attempt to get with women, all of my focus goes to trying to kiss her, hug her and just letting them know from the beginning that I'm sexually attracted to them.

It's when you spend too much time buttering them up that you run into problems. You need to get in, get it done, then check out. If the both of you still want to date then that's awesome.

Now, I'm not claiming you are in the friendzone. Maybe she stopped talking to you for a very logical reason. It's impossible to say. But next time, maybe, try really hard to get that first kiss.
Meet-kiss-screw.

You're still teen bro, don't give up yet.

@itsoverbuddyboyo

I'm a firm believer in the friend zone concept. I feel that when you spend too much time with a girl, without romance, you end up in the friend zone.
That's why when I do attempt to get with women, all of my focus goes to trying to kiss her, hug her and just letting them know from the beginning that I'm sexually attracted to them.

It's when you spend too much time buttering them up that you run into problems. You need to get in, get it done, then check out. If the both of you still want to date then that's awesome.

Now, I'm not claiming you are in the friendzone. Maybe she stopped talking to you for a very logical reason. It's impossible to say. But next time, maybe, try really hard to get that first kiss.
Meet-kiss-screw.
We would say ily and say really cheesy romantic stuff. We had phone sex. She was moaning like a whore lmfao

It is mostly cuz of her family. She deleted her instagram
You're still teen bro, don't give up yet.
I am 20 LMFAO

• So Sad
Reactions: pisslord
We would say ily and say really cheesy romantic stuff. We had phone sex. She was moaning like a whore lmfao

It is mostly cuz of her family. She deleted her instagram

I am 20 LMFAO

Oh I misread. You said you watched netflix with her, I just assumed that was with her in person. If this all happened online and you never met up then my advice doesn't actually apply.
Definitely gotta meet up first to truly say you lost your chance, nothing is real until it's actually happening in person.

That sucks ass, man.