copemaxingll
You must lose everything to be free to do anything
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2024
- Posts
- 3,281
- Reputation
- 2,960
Okay hello never knew I'd be making this post anytime soon.
Met this girl (long story), we end up going on a first date everything went well, than she brings up that I can come over (was not planning on it since she said she had plans later on but we ball). So first date I'm already with her alone were watching a movie and some shows a lot of background noise, we only watched one movie and started cuddling and talking more, I'm laying on her tits saying "your pillows are so soft" nt chad shit yk, she laughs while playing with my hair, movie ends we put on a different show and continue talking she eventually gets up to use the bathroom comes back and starts resting her had on my lap (I'm like hard asf btw) talking some more, I eventually rest my hand over her head fidgeting with her hair until she falls a sleep. She wakes up 20 mins later saying "did I wake you", I'm like "no don't worry your good", and we rearrange positions so she's little spoon and I'm big spoon and my cock is just throbbing on her ass (I'm 100 sure she felt it), skipping the boring part where talked and shit). Now she making out with me long time cant fully remember, until she gets on top of me and we continue to make out and talk she's like teasing me rubbing my dick, after all this we eventually go to sleep and I wake up leaving the next morning.
First Date TL;DR: Had a date went over to her house and made out.
First date was good enough to where I got a second one just 3 days later, we went to a movie (Tbh nothing really interesting happened besides talking some more) to watch as hangout. I thought this was gonna be it okay second date until she invited me over again. Had no clue any of this happening so I'm unprepared no condom (but its okay cause I shoot blanks anyway
), were back at her house but her friends are over
, so their goes any plans of anything happening. So were just laying on the couch shes cuddling with me again her friends are on the other couch watching a movie and its like 1am. Out of nowhere she says "lets give *her friend* some space and go down to the basement). Those words made my dick twitch
. We're downstairs just goofing around talking somemore till I lean in and start making out with her (such a good feeling), I end up making a bold move by grabbing her tits and start playing with them (she did not mind and liked it
). We start talking again and she asks "has a girl ever given you a blowjob before?" me a truecel chad replyed back "no, do you want to?" and she giggled and started reaching down in my pants and taking out my massive cock and started sucking it playing with it jerking it playing with my balls licking them everything, I felt like I was in heaven
. Based on that experince I don't fw blowjobs, it was lowkey mid (idk if she was bad or its just that mid) "she kept asking do you like it and I didnt wanna say no so I said yes. She was sucking it for like 10 mins so after not cumming I flipped her over and started taking off her pants and went down on that pussy. This was my first time eating pussy so I had ZERO clue what im doing but she was moaning so I think I did good
, after 2 minutes she says "do you want me to ride you" greatest words ive heard
. She's on top im enjoying every second, 5 minutes pass and she asks do you wanna change positions so we switched over to missionary, and on the first try I got it in, I was prepared to say "wrong hole" as a joke if I didn't
. Now im fucking her playing with her tits and more making out for another 10 minutes till I cum like a chad
. After all that we cleaned up it was 4 am
she started to go to bed I ended up leaving cause I had school the next day
.
Second Date TL;DR: I fucked her
That's about it left out a lot of detail cause this shit would of been 2 pages long
lmk if yall wanna know more
Tags:
@Peubert @romanstock @markye67
Met this girl (long story), we end up going on a first date everything went well, than she brings up that I can come over (was not planning on it since she said she had plans later on but we ball). So first date I'm already with her alone were watching a movie and some shows a lot of background noise, we only watched one movie and started cuddling and talking more, I'm laying on her tits saying "your pillows are so soft" nt chad shit yk, she laughs while playing with my hair, movie ends we put on a different show and continue talking she eventually gets up to use the bathroom comes back and starts resting her had on my lap (I'm like hard asf btw) talking some more, I eventually rest my hand over her head fidgeting with her hair until she falls a sleep. She wakes up 20 mins later saying "did I wake you", I'm like "no don't worry your good", and we rearrange positions so she's little spoon and I'm big spoon and my cock is just throbbing on her ass (I'm 100 sure she felt it), skipping the boring part where talked and shit). Now she making out with me long time cant fully remember, until she gets on top of me and we continue to make out and talk she's like teasing me rubbing my dick, after all this we eventually go to sleep and I wake up leaving the next morning.
First Date TL;DR: Had a date went over to her house and made out.
First date was good enough to where I got a second one just 3 days later, we went to a movie (Tbh nothing really interesting happened besides talking some more) to watch as hangout. I thought this was gonna be it okay second date until she invited me over again. Had no clue any of this happening so I'm unprepared no condom (but its okay cause I shoot blanks anyway
Second Date TL;DR: I fucked her
That's about it left out a lot of detail cause this shit would of been 2 pages long
Tags:
@Peubert @romanstock @markye67

