How I made 4000 dolars from 300, BIG OPPORTUNITY!!!!

C

cannamaxer

Iron
Hey guys so about 5 weeks ago, I invested in microscopic crypto called stellar cannacoin. It did a 15x and now I have 4000 dollars. The market cap is still very small at 2m market cap.
This coin is not listed anywhere, and it is on a very unheard-of smart chain, once they migrate to a new smart contract, IT WILL BLOW UPPPPPP.
The community is strong as fuck, and I honestly believe that if you have even 20 dollars, to invest in it, it could do a 100x.

A member of the community made a video showing the recent price increase, and talking about the coin.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, EverythingMattersCel, thecel and 13 others
why don't you invest more into it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Definitely not a rug-pull :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, midlatinocel, Anchor_Ship and 11 others
Definitely not a rug-pull :feelshehe:
think what you believe, I am not associated, just giving out advice. it did a 78 perfecent in the last week.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, thecel and Deleted member 18052
I'll comme back in 2 weeks and lets see who was right or wrong.

Jfl if you’re buying crypto during a recession

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hoppehoppehopeless, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 12234
Jfl if you’re buying crypto during a recession
jfl that it did a 15x in a month in a hlaf, while all other investments crumble and burn.

cannamaxer

Iron
Joined Tuesday at 10:41 PM
Last seen 20 minutes ago · Viewing chat page
Posts6Reputation5

//killyourself

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Rt-Rust1 and Banderacell

cannamaxer

Iron
Joined Tuesday at 10:41 PM
Last seen 20 minutes ago · Viewing chat page
Posts6Reputation5

//killyourself
Nah im gonna get rich first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, gamma and Rt-Rust1
OP's trying to prey on desperate incels. that's as low as it gets. this is the autistic internet nerd equivalent of selling fentanyl to homeless addicts.

how many other forums did u go on to shill ur shitcoin? U made this account 3 days ago u greedy fucking jew faggot. u may have been able to pull this off in 2018/2019 but most people know shitcoints nowadays are just ponzi schemes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 27066, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
OP's trying to prey on desperate incels. that's as low as it gets. this is the autistic internet nerd equivalent of selling fentanyl to homeless addicts.

how many other forums did u go on to shill ur shitcoin? U made this account 3 days ago u greedy fucking jew faggot. u may have been able to pull this off in 2018/2019 but most people know shitcoints nowadays are just ponzi schemes.
Im sure am trying to promote it, but also to make some people rich at the same time. I do not own this shitcoin, as you say it. But you will regret not buying it.
Remember the name Stellar Cannacoin

yeah u don't have a fucking answer do you faggot? nobody gaf about incels on an obscure incel forum. nobody wants to get to incels rich. u chose this place bc there's no moderation and incels and right wingers are more inclined to buy crypto

just invested my entire life savings thanks bro

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
keep laughing it gained 40 percent since the post. I made 1.7 k while you guys talking shit

Sell it retard its gonna dump

I dont have one damn buck

Hey guys so about 5 weeks ago, I invested in microscopic crypto called stellar cannacoin. It did a 15x and now I have 4000 dollars. The market cap is still very small at 2m market cap.
This coin is not listed anywhere, and it is on a very unheard-of smart chain, once they migrate to a new smart contract, IT WILL BLOW UPPPPPP.
The community is strong as fuck, and I honestly believe that if you have even 20 dollars, to invest in it, it could do a 100x.

A member of the community made a video showing the recent price increase, and talking about the coin.

this is a rug pull you just got in early i recommend you pull out

Single digits iq if you buy this shit

how did you learn to trade?

nice brag, brav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back