How I made 6k in 2 months as a 17 y.0

D

Deleted member 38494

Platinum
Always been a high inhib dumb ass , so I decided to fulfill the incel living path wich is to become a coder . Learnt python linux and c +++ in a year , started playing with raspberries, arduino and so on. Became skilled and proceeded to look out for products to make , talked about it to my cousin wich is a hotel owner , told me tourists make him pay hella bills becouse they leave conditioner on when they leave the room. Looked out for a product to fix that problem : a infrared system that scans if there is anyone in their room , if there isn’t it turns off system. Only company that makes it puts it at 200 euros , I study it , realize is a scam , make a better product with better services at half the price . Profit: 6k two months 100 sells . And it’s growing! My advice : Do not look at computering skills like alien type of shit or think it’s useless becouse of AI , if your idea is to make silly little objects like me , than you ll have big market, why?
In my case ; More people renting properties , rize in tourism . Rize in tourism means more people want to profit the max from it . Problem : energy costs more and tourists spend it . Solution: Avoid energy waste , maximalize profits.
New situations create new problems that need new solutions, And that will last for ever and ever .

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, <6PSLcel, twilight and 6 others
how did you start python and c+++

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38494
how did you start python and c+++
python go study harvard course on youtube
c++ took private lessons and went on uni’s Computering science lessons and studied em

I wish I had your mindset when I was 17. You're on a good path.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, Richard Cheese, chrisN and 2 others
I wish I had your mindset when I was 17. You're on a good path.
Man i aint no mindset mf . I literally thinked
“ i dont go out so why would I waste my highschool years on my ps5? “
Deleted istagram tik tok , only kept friends that made me study more and not less . Locked in for a year in my room , and had a little bit of luck.
Its about realizing what you are wasting by not investing your time

• +1
Reactions: Graham
mirin

• Love it
  • Love it
thank u bro im working on it
if it is techology talking I can help , i dont want money or anything like it. If you are struggling I’ll explain things

Always been a high inhib dumb ass , so I decided to fulfill the incel living path wich is to become a coder . Learnt python linux and c +++ in a year , started playing with raspberries, arduino and so on. Became skilled and proceeded to look out for products to make , talked about it to my cousin wich is a hotel owner , told me tourists make him pay hella bills becouse they leave conditioner on when they leave the room. Looked out for a product to fix that problem : a infrared system that scans if there is anyone in their room , if there isn’t it turns off system. Only company that makes it puts it at 200 euros , I study it , realize is a scam , make a better product with better services at half the price . Profit: 6k two months 100 sells . And it’s growing! My advice : Do not look at computering skills like alien type of shit or think it’s useless becouse of AI , if your idea is to make silly little objects like me , than you ll have big market, why?
In my case ; More people renting properties , rize in tourism . Rize in tourism means more people want to profit the max from it . Problem : energy costs more and tourists spend it . Solution: Avoid energy waste , maximalize profits.
New situations create new problems that need new solutions, And that will last for ever and ever .
Tought of getting salesmen to sell your thing?

fuck yea man , 100 pieces by hand and i dont have a social life or go out or any spare time .
Buyers are rizing and i can barely satisfy their requests , i am now doing that with a big friend of mine wich doesnt want money from me ( i will give him at least 2 k anyway I love him) I need big companies to notice me and take me under their wing

also no its my idea and concept , i want to keep it wtf . Just need industries to make my product

1 in a million type person, mirin

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 38494
Also as for now i am trying to make the most money i can, i have at least 4 products more that i can make that have the same utility .

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Also as for now i am trying to make the most money i can, i have at least 4 products more that i can make that have the same utility .
would you ever be intrested in private equity to raise a company?
Patent that shit now!

already done
have you tought about making it so you can recieve private equity? or at the very least play pretend?
It's very easy to go fairs and play pretend that you're a bigshot company and recieve investments. My dad has a shit company and gets invited throuhgout europe

have you tought about making it so you can recieve private equity? or at the very least play pretend?
It's very easy to go fairs and play pretend that you're a bigshot company and recieve investments. My dad has a shit company and gets invited throuhgout europe
I want to be the owner of my stuff , i wont base my wealth on selling my ideas i will better them as time passes while keeping em as my own .

• +1
also investiments talking i ll see . I m a tiny micro dick now compared to the market . I’ll let time pass

• +1
I want to be the owner of my stuff , i wont base my wealth on selling my ideas i will better them as time passes while keeping em as my own .
if i were you, i'd play pretend, i'd make a pampy website, pampy appearance on fairs. Then improve the products. There's already a big side business where i live about funding starter companies from young people. I know 2 hotel owners aswell, however the climate are not appropriate for such stuff.

Can you describe some other products, or at the very least which industry it is

also investiments talking i ll see . I m a tiny micro dick now compared to the market . I’ll let time pass
the market is a big bbc bull that takes coke every day eager to dominate a bussiness. You can very likely sell your soul if you play everything right

if i were you, i'd play pretend, i'd make a pampy website, pampy appearance on fairs. Then improve the products. There's already a big side business where i live about funding starter companies from young people. I know 2 hotel owners aswell, however the climate are not appropriate for such stuff.

Can you describe some other products, or at the very least which industry it is
Other products? Tiny little peace i want to name BIMO like adventure time’s tiny bot. It improves the way video cards work . My estimate is to make em improve quality by 40 percent .

how did u make hardware parts of your product, how did u test it, how did u convience ur cousin that ur product that was never been sold to get it

how did u make hardware parts of your product, how did u test it, how did u convience ur cousin that ur product that was never been sold to get it
he's not going to leak the very idea that made him 6k bro

• JFL
Firstly my cousin and I grew up together , he is more than a brother to me and also he started by buying alone 1 peice off me and worked well at its first shot. How did I make it? I ensembled it, bought individual peices off china and than i got to work

• +1
lol the very idea would be his actual code this is just basic info jfl
i mean this info is wrote on the infrared ‘s box , so yea , lemme know if you want to buy jfl

Firstly my cousin and I grew up together , he is more than a brother to me and also he started by buying alone 1 peice off me and worked well at its first shot. How did I make it? I ensembled it, bought individual peices off china and than i got to work
so u made the code and integrated it with ur chips or sensors or whatever from,china did u researched that integration part on yt or something

Locked in for a year in my room , and had a little bit of luck.
Its about realizing what you are wasting by not investing your time
When I was your age I used to be obsessed with programming. Made all kinds of things, I was at a much higher level than all my peers, but also had no social life and was in very poor condition health-wise.

Just be careful, socializing and keeping healthy is still very important. Good luck, I hope it works out (y)

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Richard Cheese and Deleted member 38494
so u made the code and integrated it with ur chips or sensors or whatever from,china did u researched that integration part on yt or something
Hell nah , I made costum chips and sensors too, if i bought standard stuff than anyone could change code and use same peices . I made my own chips , code and ensembling

Fake thread, c++ takes years to learn minimum. And you're saying you learnt python and other languages all in one year and to the level where you can design and create your own infrared product? Lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuse
Fake thread, c++ takes years to learn minimum. And you're saying you learnt python and other languages all in one year and to the level where you can design and create your own infrared product? Lol
Imagine having no will to study for school but nothing to do other than programming , from 2 pm to 3 am each day

Hell nah , I made costum chips and sensors too, if i bought standard stuff than anyone could change code and use same peices . I made my own chips , code and ensembling
how tf did u make ur own chips and sensors that requires hardware and engineer knowledge too

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
also nice point , i am not even close to knowing everything about c++ . I studied hardware like a damn pig and the logic behind every peice even obvious ones like led .

how tf did u make ur own chips and sensors that requires hardware and engineer knowledge too
Not if you dont change things drastically lmao

also nice point , i am not even close to knowing everything about c++ . I studied hardware like a damn pig and the logic behind every peice even obvious ones like led .

Buddy you did not learn the required knowledge in a year, stop the cap

It's a larp
just go in italian uni’s programs , Federico the second , look for hardware knowledge and engeneer , it’s all online nothing from a sci fi film jfl

Buddy you did not learn the required knowledge in a year, stop the cap
I can explain anything theorically if you ask , go on

Not bad for 17 y/o i'm CE graduate and 95% people of my age are just fine with wageslaving for shit salaries , being creative and not adapting to the mass is key. I would also add university is the biggest scam in the universe , you only want to do it for status

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Not bad for 17 y/o i'm CE graduate and 95% people of my age are just fine with wageslaving for shit salaries , being creative and not adapting to the mass is key
i mean what i did is a case . Keep in mind that if it was no risk anyone would be doing it . I trew in the toilet 2 years of my highschool life to only have a bit of hopes for my future . The rest is ALL LUCK

i mean what i did is a case . Keep in mind that if it was no risk anyone would be doing it . I trew in the toilet 2 years of my highschool life to only have a bit of hopes for my future . The rest is ALL LUCK
nah i think 99% of guys of ur age probably are tiktok/ig brain rotted and have the attention span of a pidgeon, you are in a good spot

• Love it
Not bad for 17 y/o i'm CE graduate and 95% people of my age are just fine with wageslaving for shit salaries , being creative and not adapting to the mass is key. I would also add university is the biggest scam in the universe , you only want to do it for status
who cares about the status when you can just larp attending their. You can join a few clubs, and even attend a large semester class , learn some professor names and what its like being their.

Clubs don't ask for proof of your enrollment. If you look 20 then they'll assume your a student and for fraternities or other social clubs requiring a membership the main requirements are you pay the dues, and that you attend the required meetings.

It seems like a good idea, but wouldn't it be hot as shit when a new clientele enters the room?