How I make tons of side money as a bouncer

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
When the bar closes, people are usually super fucked up and theres almost no ubers where i work so you have to wait sometimes 30-45 min. Ill go up to rich looking guys and offer a ride home for an outrageous price like 250$ LEGIT, and they usually say yes because its their wedding party so fuck it and they can leave straight away

You can also double charge thwm when you get there cuz they forget you paid lol, i scammed these 2 milfs for 400$ last night to drive 8 minutes:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, nofap, whitepilledchad and 28 others
Only works if your chad

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, smoth, LegitUser and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, LegitUser, socialcel and 7 others
When the bar closes, people are usually super fucked up and theres almost no ubers where i work so you have to wait sometimes 30-45 min. Ill go up to rich looking guys and offer a ride home for an outrageous price like 250$ LEGIT, and they usually say yes because its their wedding party so fuck it and they can leave straight away

You can also double charge thwm when you get there cuz they forget you paid lol, i scammed these 2 milfs for 400$ last night to drive 8 minutes:forcedsmile:
good idea. You also need to wear shoulder pads and very high lifts with boots as a bouncer, it's extremaly helpful for the job

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alekspolska88, butterworld and poopoohead
Nigga isn't your ass 18

I knew you were like 22 at least

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
be careful or you’ll end up losing your anal virginity if you do it to the wrong guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ryldoo IS COPING and Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Nah cuz u have no leverage with lifts
nigga you are on a blackpill forum you should know that looking dangerous is more important than being dangerous. You are reducing your chance of some nigga starting a fight drastically by being taller

• +1
Reactions: future_
Don't you have to be like at least 21 to work as a bouncer?? Especially in bars
No bruh
nigga you are on a blackpill forum you should know that looking dangerous is more important than being dangerous. You are reducing your chance of some nigga starting a fight drastically by being taller
yea but ppl start fights all the time and u need to walk people out

• +1
Reactions: 91302, tigrxs and Autismcel
Then u lose it all investing in random shit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
legit ive got a 6'5" GL friend who can make this kind of money or more a night, although he does engage in some extortion :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, <6PSLcel and tigrxs
Good thread Clavicular, genius idea but carry a gun

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Ryldoo IS COPING, butterworld and 3 others
good idea. You also need to wear shoulder pads and very high lifts with boots as a bouncer, it's extremaly helpful for the job
Just bring a football uniform to a bouncer job theory