How i NATURALLY improved my acne scars at home in less than a week.

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

You will never be happy with a woman you love
You read the fucking title, its true.... Its damn true.
Kurt angle its true

So i struggled with acne scars (rolling scars and red spots) around my cheekbones and cheeks for two years.

They really hurt my appeal.

But after only four days of absolute torture i managed to fade them by approximately 40 to 50 %
Which is a big difference and better than any procedure you can go through, considering other factors.

What did i do?

Prolonged fasting (72+ hrs) + healing oils

I didn't eat anything (only drink water) Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday.

Last bite i took was 8 pm Monday and i ended it 10 am Friday.

Overall : 86 hours
And listen here, those 14 hours after the first 72 are what made the most difference, because "autophagy" reaches high levels after the first 72 hours.

You also gotta keep moving all the time to promote it.

But what are the healing oils?

After i wash my face with sulfur salicylic acid soap every night i apply castor and sunflower oils on my face directly

Grapeseed and rosehip oils are also miraculous gifts from nature.

Now im only intermittent fasting everyday with a 6 hour eating window.

Before anyone says "pics or larp", just shut the fuck up.

Tag all the skincels because i aint got the time rn.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Nirvana, Nick.Harte, notsocommonthumb and 9 others
What a bunch of fucking clowns, this site is a circus and you are all jesters.

Some faggot makes a BBC sucking thread and everyone is salivating in the thread.

Meanwhile this is some revolutionary looksmaxxing secret and no one even gives a shit.

No one is actually here for improvement or for the sake of discovery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, notsocommonthumb, EdgyFashionist and 6 others
What a bunch of fucking clowns, this site is a circus and you are all jesters.

Some faggot makes a BBC sucking thread and everyone is salivating in the thread.

Meanwhile this is some revolutionary looksmaxxing secret and no one even gives a shit.

mood swings
high t trait

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, notsocommonthumb, majesticincel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and 1 other person
و كس إخت
@Master

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and 1 other person
Did you try PRX ?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
No PRX for your long ass midface tho
What’s your fucking problem idc anymore my face got wider anyways since I sent you those pics. hahahahahahahaah I WILL BECOME THE BEST LOOKING MY MIDFACE IS PROPORTIONAL TO MY OTHER FEATURES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown, notsocommonthumb, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
I thought u were leaving this site :feelshaha:

Are u still just maintaining your leanness with what was it again, martial arts?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Narcissus🥀
I thought u were leaving this site :feelshaha:
Yeah im rarely online.

Are u still just maintaining your leanness with what was it again, martial arts?

I could sit at home all day eating shit food and i still wouldn't go higher than 12% bf.
Im around 8% rn.

So i don't do sports for leanness, but im a boxer tho

Boxing is bad for your iq but idc.
Whatever happens happens

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and DarkAscender
Yeah im rarely online.

I could sit at home all day eating shit food and i still wouldn't go higher than 12% bf.
Im around 8% rn.

So i don't do sports for leanness, but im a boxer tho

Boxing is bad for your iq but idc.
Whatever happens happens
amazing , which oils did you use ?:)

• +1
amazing , which oils did you use ?:)

After i wash my face with sulfur salicylic acid soap every night i apply castor and sunflower oils on my face directly
Did you even read what i said.

Castor and sunflower oils are both rich in vitamin E and are non-comedogenic, which means that they can not clog your pores.

Castor is literally a miracle oil, research doesn't prove that because many doctors would go out of business.

Ive read hundreds of stories from people supporting its miracles.

Sunflower is cheap and very rich in vitamin E.

These are what i used.

• +1

Castor and sunflower oils are both rich in vitamin E and are non-comedogenic, which means that they can not clog your pores.

Castor is literally a miracle oil, research doesn't prove that because many doctors would go out of business.

These are what i used.
oh, thank you so much. However, I dont have any sasylic acid. Can i use ben peroxide 5.5 %

• +1
I went to a skin clinic last weekend. They hardly spoke english but they did a good job with it to be fair.

• +1
oh, thank you so much. However, I dont have any sasylic acid. Can i use ben peroxide 5.5 %
Depends on what are your problems/skin type but id heavily recommend a sulfur soap bar

• +1
I went to a skin clinic last weekend. They hardly spoke english but they did a good job with it to be fair.
Dermastamp or laser?

• +1
Depends on what are your problems/skin type but id heavily recommend a sulfur soap bar
hyperpigmantation / icepick scars from fucking microneeedling

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Narcissus🥀
Good for you, but i still believe that the natural method through autophagy is much better.

hyperpigmantation / icepick scars from fucking microneeedling
Micro needling caused your scars?

I knew micro needling was bad, i think dermastamp is better.

But still autophagy can heal anything, besides you got nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Numb
Zero to limited studies/evidence that this would even work for current scars on your face + you showed no result pics

Shit thread tbh.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Maalik, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Good for you, but i still believe that the natural method through autophagy is much better.

Micro needling caused your scars?

I knew micro needling was bad, i think dermastamp is better.

But still autophagy can heal anything, besides you got nothing to lose.
hopefully, yeah i used to have pure skin for a little while after an accutune treatment of 3 months, then my dumbass started microneedling without proper measures, and just damaged my skin and left scars.

I would blame my use of microneedling , not really microneedling as a whole.

• +1
How did you even manage to survive 3 days without food? I almost underweight and I can't survive more than 12 hours

• +1
Also why I wouldn't go with laser or chemical peeling? Wouldn't be that safer and more secure option? I am guaranteed to see improvement after them

• +1
Zero to limited studies/evidence that this would even work for current scars on your face + you showed no result pics

Shit thread tbh.
The only shit i can smell is from the sack between your ears.

Why the fuck would the jews give us studies on a cure so potent it can improve cancer??

Either you're a brain dead dumb fuck or your just a jew coming to keep your "skincare" industries running.

Either way ive got the same four words for you:

Fuck off my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and N1666
The only shit i can smell is from the sack between your ears.

Why the fuck would the jews give us studies on a cure so potent it can improve cancer??

Either you're a brain dead dumb fuck or your just a jew coming to keep your "skincare" industries running.

Either way ive got the same four words for you:

Fuck off my thread
@NZb6Air look at this retard sperging out because he can’t show any proof :feelskek:. “B-but da joos bro!!!”

Thanks for confirming you are a low iq retard and your thread is a bunch of shit.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and NZb6Air
How did you even manage to survive 3 days without food? I almost underweight and I can't survive more than 12 hours
Nigga its not that deep.
You can survive almost 30 days without food.

Four days will be tough but they wont damage you.

Also why I wouldn't go with laser or chemical peeling? Wouldn't be that safer and more secure option? I am guaranteed to see improvement after them
How the fuck is laser safer than fasting?

You wanna pay money before trying out the free option?

• +1
Because every looksmax method has been leaked and it's out there. Either get the genetics to be GL or rot and live irl hell.

What? Do you think people haven't already tried multiple times to discover shit just to find out is cope????

:fuk:

• +1
@NZb6Air look at this retard sperging out because he can’t show any proof :feelskek:. “B-but da joos bro!!!”
Nigga how dumb are you?

The only proof i need is the mirror, i got nothing to prove to you or any other faggot on the forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, notsocommonthumb and N1666
How the fuck is laser safer than fasting?
More efficient for sure
You wanna pay money before trying out the free option?
dude I seriously can't survive more than 2 days without a food. I've been sick for 4 days which 2 of them didn't eat shit, glad my grandma was there cuz I couldn't even get to kitchen.

Some nigga that can fast need to check it out to confirm that shit

• +1
Nigga how dumb are you?

The only proof i need is the mirror, i got nothing to prove to you or any other faggot on the forum
I mean it’s common sense, if you are going to claim something is so effective you should be able to back it up. Instead you act like a toddler and start hurling insults at me :lul:.

If you have nothing to prove, what was the point of making this thread? Also please stop embarrassing yourself by trying to call me dumb/retarded when these are the replies you are coming out with.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, zuku, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Because every looksmax method has been leaked and it's out there. Either get the genetics to be GL or rot and live irl hell.

What? Do you think people haven't already tried multiple times to discover shit just to find out is cope????

:fuk:
All you do is rot and cry about wanting a girlfriend, you never really tried to put in any work, so just shut the fuck up.

Besides not every looksmaxxing method is out there, there are still many more yet to be discovered.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and notsocommonthumb

Thanks for confirming you are a low iq retard and your thread is a bunch of shit.
looksmaxxing breakthrough : sleep 12 hours a day for 3 days to fix salmonella , where is my contributor badge

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and N1666

These are what i used.
What about vitamin e oil.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ryuken

These are what i used.
should i use the sunflower cooking oil in my kitchen or does it need to be a kind only for face?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and notsocommonthumb
should i use the sunflower cooking oil in my kitchen or does it need to be a kind only for face?
That is literally what i used, the kitchen oil.

Besides i dont think there is a difference tbh, if its high quality is the only thing that matters.

You aren't gonna get results without autophagy tho

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and notsocommonthumb
@NZb6Air stop JFLing no shame in being stupid

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
its prolly just moisturised which makes it look better. rolling scars are tethered, they need subcision.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back