How I ruined my Collagen

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I used to have top percentile collagen but I felt for the tanning meme

I spent the last 5 years tanning under the sun everyday for atleast 6h+ every single day.

It's been months since I've stopped being under the sun unless it's absolutely neccessary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, Tai Lung, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
I mean your super lean could also be another reason

@Xangsane @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck @MoggerGaston @Orc @Beastimmung @shabby890

irrelevant tbh
Having less body fat, which occurs when being very lean, has been associated with lower collagen levels. Adipose (fat) tissue produces collagen, so less fat = less collagen production.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Thats why u hop on tretinoin. To reverse damage caused by sun.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 케이제이, NerdcelThundercok and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
"tanning meme" tan is ideal but only if it's natural bro.

I spent the last 5 years tanning under the sun everyday for atleast 6h+ every single day.

It's been months since I've stopped being under the sun unless it's absolutely neccessary.
No prettyboymaxxing now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, kimtaehyung, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Thats why u hop on tretinoin. To reverse damage caused by sun.
i thought UV ray induced DNA damaged is permanent, its nice to hear that tret can revert the damage, now I can go back to JB maxxing.

• Love it
Reactions: andy9432
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 32485 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
nah, vampiremaxxing was always the standard but it's been gatekept like crazy tbh
LMAO sure bro, all the great looking people with appeal have tan skin

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
lol
9ead40168c0d14fc1bfb2c75656e4f0e
73427e2f3a1167a7c7a647cd05905692

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, autistic_tendencies and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Do you use the beta carrotene method?

• +1
thats why it's preferable to be a brown ethnic bull

@andy9432

The 1st guy looks like privileged Norwegian fuck boy
yeah it's a random swedish prettyboy I found on tiktok jfl, type of shit I have to deal with every day out here

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I look much much better when I’m tanned. Undereye area looks 100 times better as well. Now I’m pale, people ask if I’m sick jfl, over

My collagen is ok despite getting about 5h of sun everday
Shit food makes you allergic to the sun

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, gooner23 and autistic_tendencies
My collagen is ok despite getting about 5h of sun everday
Shit food makes you allergic to the sun
ye thats the point, i use to walk to school every single day never had a problem with collagen, though meraki is way older than us tho

absolutely brutal and having good collagen is so important as an asian man if you want to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Maalik
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
its over for anyone with bad collagen tbh.
ye but its even more important for asians since they in general tend to look younger so right of the bat its an expectation and since most of asian mens appeal comes from being youthful pretty boys.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Maalik
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Having less body fat, which occurs when being very lean, has been associated with lower collagen levels. Adipose (fat) tissue produces collagen, so less fat = less collagen production.
Whats the ideal body fat to be at?

How old are you rn op?
You could regenerate it if young

• +1
Whats the ideal body fat to be at?
There is no ideal, its a person to person thing, @Meraki is like super lean but just eat like your maintenance calories and if you don't feel weak you should be fine

There is no ideal, its a person to person thing, @Meraki is like super lean but just eat like your maintenance calories and if you don't feel weak you should be fine
Would 12% be too low?

I have always been lean but prob would gain abdominal fat from late 40s like my dad

I have always been lean but prob would gain abdominal fat from late 40s like my dad
Ye but like i legitimately think your too lean like penumo levels of lean

• +1
Idk bro jfl
My skin looks noticeably better post MT2 + tanning as much as possible and eating animal based as opposed to fair skin + SPF 50+ reapplied 3x per day and eating seed oil Jew food.
I’m not just talking colouring/complexion, as obviously tanned aged skin looks better than fair (usually hyperpigmented, I’m referring to Nord, Saxon, Frank, Anglo white people, so we get shitty shades of hyperpigmentation that disappear, at least in my case, with the use of MT2) not aged as much skin - my actual collagen looks a heap richer.

You fucked up

Asians shouldn't tan

kinda
the white girls worshipped by this indian forum DONT want vampire maxxers but tanned roided low inhib ethnics

kinda
the white girls worshipped by this indian forum DONT want vampire maxxers but tanned roided low inhib ethnics
cope tan isn't indian

nah, vampiremaxxing was always the standard but it's been gatekept like crazy tbh
It doesn't work for everybody, it requires a certain type of look to work.
Most guys would benefit more from a SLIGHT tan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back