How I spent last night as an ethnic retard

Deleted member 16833

Deleted member 16833

Platinum
I went out drinking with a coworker, white guy same height as me and above average looks.
We got kicked out of the first bar because I cold approached some fat brown goblin looking roastoid and she complained to the barmaid.
Second bar I spoke to three women, first one said I scared her, second one told me she prefers chatting on social media and third one said I was bothering her.
Meanwhile my white friend had the waitress (Brown tunisian whore) ask him if they could meet after her shift. He didn't initiate anything, he just sat there and some bitch thought it would be nice to have his dick inside her.

All the women I approached last night were lower tier in looks and they all wished death upon me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, ROTTING, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
u just had to approach the WF they tend to be more receptive to ethnic males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Shrek2OnDvD, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Looks234, Yashchandra and 1 other person
No.
Last night was the last time I let reality hit me in the face
My friend simply sat there while I was making a fool of myself and got what I can never ever achieve in a lifetime.
It doesnt matter if I aim for brown, white, black, mesoamerican or whatever.
As a shitskin, it doesnt matter what the fuck I do

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, traveler and Deleted member 15099
No.
Last night was the last time I let reality hit me in the face
My friend simply sat there while I was making a fool of myself and got what I can never ever achieve in a lifetime.
It doesnt matter if I aim for brown, white, black, mesoamerican or whatever.
As a shitskin, it doesnt matter what the fuck I do
Brutal, I would rope if I were shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234 and GandyIsNormie
Brutal, I would rope if I were shitskin
No Brasil você vai ter trios com mulheres pardas, mestiças e brancas quando for a bares ou carnavais

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I went out drinking with a coworker, white guy same height as me and above average looks.
We got kicked out of the first bar because I cold approached some fat brown goblin looking roastoid and she complained to the barmaid.
Second bar I spoke to three women, first one said I scared her, second one told me she prefers chatting on social media and third one said I was bothering her.
Meanwhile my white friend had the waitress (Brown tunisian whore) ask him if they could meet after her shift. He didn't initiate anything, he just sat there and some bitch thought it would be nice to have his dick inside her.

All the women I approached last night were lower tier in looks and they all wished death upon me.
how tall are you? how is your face? what ethnicity are you?

No Brasil você vai ter trios com mulheres pardas, mestiças e brancas quando for a bares ou carnavais
Eu estarei fodendo todos os tipos de cadelas, cores diferentes e tudo. É como se eu fosse thanos recebendo joias do infinito jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and GandyIsNormie
Eu estarei fodendo todos os tipos de cadelas, cores diferentes e tudo. É como se eu fosse thanos recebendo joias do infinito jfl
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
how tall are you? how is your face? what ethnicity are you?
5'10, average face nothing stands out about my looks just your average sandnigger subhuman type of incel.
Only ever got ass through paying for it

5'10, average face nothing stands out about my looks just your average sandnigger subhuman type of incel.
Only ever got ass through paying for it
If you live in Europe you have it difficult, if you live in America you still have a chance

this is legit true, as an ethnic, especially if ur decentish looking and dimorphic/ masculine, stick to WF or latinas, they will.always be more into u than noodles, mena or currywhores

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Post your FACE