HOW I TEMPORARIILY BECAME TRUCEL BECAUSE OF QUARANTINE

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
7th and 8th Grade I was among the popular kids at my middle school (in 6thgrade and before i wasn't), I was an inhibminned fortnite athlete kid in middle school and I actually got my first kiss in middle school

Then at the very end of 8th grade lockdown, in which initially i go to parties w my older friends in highschool doing NT kid shit like sneaking out the house late, travelling unattended, doing dares w girls and all that shit, but then as the months go by so i rot more and more playing kovaaks and gacha games anime, and a bunch of nerdy shit.

I also discover the blackpill around this time and I binge a bunch of aspie shit abt human nature and i lose my "social muscle," because I stayed in my house all day playing fucking nerd gacha games and shooters for fuckcing 16 hours a day everyday (I dont game anymore btw) (I was conqueror and had several LD5s on a game called Summoners War) (I did account boosts on a game called Destiny 2 and was a top 0.1% Trials player)

and 9th grade comes and im a 5'8 95lb ultra neotenous fuck bag of bones because i completely stopped playing competitive basketball during quarantine, I mustve fucking developed anorexia or something cuz I literally just ate one meal a day because I thought fasting was healthy for some reason, I probably benched like 50lbs for one rep, and I COMPLETELY LOST MY NT, and alongside with going to a new school with totally new people, I was aspie as fuck and forgot how to socialize while overthinking EVERYTHING. This was over a span of 6 months where I lived this LDAR lifestyle fuck me dude. (Also my height growth slowed in a span of 3 months where i was rotting and living unhealthy)

Fastforward now Im 6'1 155lbs 16 yr old fashionmaxxed NTmaxxed athlete again that doesnt look emaciated anymore but fuck dude, those formative first impressions I made towards people being a quiet twig aspie kid with greasy hair because quarantine made me forget how to be NT, if I could go back to my 14 yr old self I would tell myself not to play so many freaking video games and to not rot and actually expand my social circle. I completely quit video gaming a year ago and I dont regret it at all.

How did my parents not see me rotting and do anything holy fuck

Advice to all kids: Dont fucking rot in your room, limit video gaming to 1-2 hours a day MAX. Lift weights. Make an effort to be extroverted. Looksmax. Dont be bluepilled

Edit: My 2 takeaway from this bad experience
1. You cannot afford to let yourself go (To be overly introverted, to not be healthy, to rot on vidya/consoom media)
2. First impressions are super fucking important, and its hard to recover from a bad first impression, to present your best physical and NT self

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 14693, Moggable and 1 other person
At the time i thought quarantine was a blessing cuz i could sleep in, but its actually the worst thing for mentally developping boys

• +1
Reactions: litaz, lungorichard, fjor2096 and 2 others
Destiny 2 and was a top 0.1% Trials player
mirin
At the time i thought quarantine was a blessing cuz i could sleep in, but its actually the worst thing for mentally developping boys
real shit. sitting in doors all day, gaming, eating shit food for months straight and it not being seen as bad is insane. looking back on it as fun as it was in glad it’s over

• +1
Reactions: litaz
7th and 8th Grade I was among the popular kids at my middle school (in 6thgrade and before i wasn't), I was an inhibminned fortnite athlete kid in middle school and I actually got my first kiss in middle school

Then at the very end of 8th grade lockdown, in which initially i go to parties w my older friends in highschool doing NT kid shit like sneaking out the house late, travelling unattended, doing dares w girls and all that shit, but then as the months go by so i rot more and more playing kovaaks and gacha games anime, and a bunch of nerdy shit.

I also discover the blackpill around this time and I binge a bunch of aspie shit abt human nature and i lose my "social muscle," because I stayed in my house all day playing fucking nerd gacha games and shooters for fuckcing 16 hours a day everyday (I dont game anymore btw) (I was conqueror and had several LD5s on a game called Summoners War) (I did account boosts on a game called Destiny 2 and was a top 0.1% Trials player)

and 9th grade comes and im a 5'8 95lb ultra neotenous fuck bag of bones because i completely stopped playing competitive basketball during quarantine, I mustve fucking developed anorexia or something cuz I literally just ate one meal a day because I thought fasting was healthy for some reason, I probably benched like 50lbs for one rep, and I COMPLETELY LOST MY NT, and alongside with going to a new school with totally new people, I was aspie as fuck and forgot how to socialize while overthinking EVERYTHING. This was over a span of 6 months where I lived this LDAR lifestyle fuck me dude. (Also my height growth slowed in a span of 3 months where i was rotting and living unhealthy)

Fastforward now Im 6'1 155lbs 16 yr old fashionmaxxed NTmaxxed athlete again that doesnt look emaciated anymore but fuck dude, those formative first impressions I made towards people being a quiet twig aspie kid with greasy hair because quarantine made me forget how to be NT, if I could go back to my 14 yr old self I would tell myself not to play so many freaking video games and to not rot and actually expand my social circle. I completely quit video gaming a year ago and I dont regret it at all.

How did my parents not see me rotting and do anything holy fuck

Advice to all kids: Dont fucking rot in your room, limit video gaming to 1-2 hours a day MAX. Lift weights. Make an effort to be extroverted. Looksmax. Dont be bluepilled

Edit: My 2 takeaway from this bad experience
1. You cannot afford to let yourself go (To be overly introverted, to not be healthy, to rot on vidya/consoom media)
2. First impressions are super fucking important, and its hard to recover from a bad first impression, to present your best physical and NT self
bro from 1st grade to 4th i had litterlay 0 friends and got bullied by every kid in the school litteraly the biggest truecel shit ever brah to this day i have 0 friends:feelswhy:

Felt like I could've written this myself. Went from a giga NT statusmaxxed chang to quiet aspie truecel that sits in the back of the class and sniffs glue.

I went from soliciting head in the school bathroom before quarantine to being too high inhib to talk to a girl thats obsessed with me now.
And i was ugly asf back then, now im good looking
clown world :lul::lul:

16 and handing out advice. your still a kid nigga.