How i turned from no dating life to getting called cute. My strategy

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Spend most of my 20s without any dating life. Lost my hair very early, and i think this was the main reason for it.
Since i discovered this forum i did a list of softmaxxed that now resulted in many lays during the last 1.5years. Just this saturday a girl randomly called me cute at a bar. 5 years ago this would been totally impossible.
My list for you guys:

- Hairsystem with curtain middle part cut (the biggest psl increase)
- Lifts 5-7cm
- Neck training
- Colored contacts (brand: colorcl)
- Tanning lotion
- Eyebrow dye
- Well groomed beard to hide recessed chin
- Botox (very important, got rid of my wrinkles)
- RetinA + skincare + red light lamp
- Microneedling
- Fillers to cheekbones
- Finasteride (even with hairsystem i take fin to keep my density on the sides and back)
- Gym 4 times a week + Always counting calories to stay lean + daily walks that i get enough steps

I fucked up on real surgery because covid lockdowns and that i was too big of a pussy. With bimax or implants i could have gotten into really attractive psl area.
I feel like at 29 my time is over to get braces for 1.5years and do brutal bimax surgery.
For the next 2-3 years i will simply try to keep looking young as possible (low bf% + botox + suncreen), fraud my age and catch up for the missed dating life in my youth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Monin, nobodyspecial369, zeshama and 44 others
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, looksmaxmax, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
Best tanning lotions?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deprived
DNRD
Mad Season 12 GIF by The Bachelorette

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Spend most of my 20s without any dating life. Lost my hair very early, and i think this was the main reason for it.
Since i discovered this forum i did a list of softmaxxed that now resulted in many lays during the last 1.5years. Just this saturday a girl randomly called me cute at a bar. 5 years ago this would been totally impossible.
My list for you guys:

- Lifts 5-7cm
- Neck training
- Tanning lotion
- Eyebrow dye
- Microneedling
- Fillers to cheekbones
- Finasteride (even with hairsystem i take fin to keep my density on the sides and back)
- Gym 4 times a week + Always counting calories to stay lean + daily walks that i get enough steps

I fucked up on real surgery because covid lockdowns and that i was too big of a pussy. With bimax or implants i could have gotten into really attractive psl area.
I feel like at 29 my time is over to get braces for 1.5years and do brutal bimax surgery.
For the next 2-3 years i will simply try to keep looking young as possible (low bf% + botox + suncreen), fraud my age and catch up for the missed dating life in my youth.
You need steroids and shoe lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ascension and Skywalker
Which wrinkles did you have removed with botox? I heard you say you had your nasolabial folds removed but you weren't too happy with the result due to bloating?

What other wrinkles did you inject for? Any pics before/after?

quality thread greycels take notes.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa, Dystopian and 1 other person
Good job bro, keep it up. You’re an inspiration fr

if only you started fin earlier then you wouldn't have to spend a fortune on wigs now

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Skywalker
Which wrinkles did you have removed with botox? I heard you say you had your nasolabial folds removed but you weren't too happy with the result due to bloating?

What other wrinkles did you inject for? Any pics before/after?
Botox i get on forehead and between my brows. Yes i got fillers to nl folds but now after 3 months i hate the slight bloat that it gives me. I will get it dissolved and in future only do fillers right on the bone.

From this bald ugly creature

To this:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, newperson, Mouthbreath and 4 others
Botox i get on forehead and between my brows. Yes i got fillers to nl folds but now after 3 months i hate the slight bloat that it gives me. I will get it dissolved and in future only do fillers right on the bone.

To this:
lol why not get a ht? you can still get one

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
lol why not get a ht? you can still get one
I have panic of getting too old for dating every coming month. Its like i am always on the edge.
For a full dense head of hair i would need 2 ht which would always leave my head botched for 2x6 months.
I have very ugly skull and round cuck forehead shape that i can only cover with very low hairline. Also my natural hairline was always high since young age. I fear that a surgeon could only do my hairline high on the transplant. This would leave my face with bad ratios.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Elvisandreaa, MoggerGaston and 3 others
I have panic of getting too old for dating every coming month. Its like i am always on the edge.
For a full dense head of hair i would need 2 ht which would always leave my head botched for 2x6 months.
I have very ugly skull and forehead shape. Also my hairline was always high by nature. I fear that a surgeon could only do my hairline high on the transplant. This would leave my face with bad ratios.
Your not old stfu. You need testosterone cycle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Skywalker
Your not old stfu. You need testosterone cycle
Dude im 29 which is the age that men are not attractive to girls anymore just with looks. Even super male models like chico are not hot anymore. Usually its the age to settle down and have a family.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, ROTTING, Corleone and 6 others
That will age him and fuck up his hairline or penis
Thats my fear. I went over the risk reward of roiding over and over again. Im too scared of the aging effects and dont think trt would give me enough benefits.
Anti aging is number 1 in my case.

Dude im 29 which is the age that men are not attractive to girls anymore just with looks. Even super male models like chico are not attractive anymore. Usually its the age to settle down and have a family.
If you use Dut and Tretinoin and TRTyou can larp your age. It doesn’t matter what your age is it matters how old you look

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Skywalker

To this:
this actually you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Thats my fear. I went over the risk reward of roiding over and over again. Im too scared of the aging effects and dont think trt would give me enough benefits.
Anti aging is number 1 in my case.
Get on 500 test

My list for you guys:

- Lifts 5-7cm
- Neck training
- Tanning lotion
- Eyebrow dye
- Microneedling
- Fillers to cheekbones

Just be yourself.

so you in an LTR atm and hoping to settle down?

Get on 500 test
I dont think bigger muscles would make me more attractive.
From my real life experience girls love youthful and handsome looking tall guys. Healthy skin, full head of hair and low bodyfat with decent athletic body is enough. Roidheads usually attract mentally ill trash girls that want to compensate their problems with a big muscular protector type.
IMG 4349
Bildschirmfoto 2022 11 20 um 170634
Its almost impossible to have such a youthful and healthy face like the guy on the left, when being on a roid cycle. Never seen it before.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
so you in an LTR atm and hoping to settle down?
Nope, i think it will be impossible for me to settle down or going into a ltr. My blackpilled head is totally fucked. I cant feel any emotions towards girls, simply because i know they would treat me totally different with my old looks.
Behind every interaction i see the reason why a girl is interested in me and how my looks affect everything.

Also the level of frauding is simply to big for getting into a ltr. I will just slay the next 2-3 years, and when its over i will be a miserable lonely oldcel.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, Xangsane and 8 others
Nope, i think it will be impossible for me to settle down or going into a ltr. My blackpilled head is totally fucked. I cant feel any emotions towards girls, simply because i know they would treat me totally different with my old looks.
Behind every interaction i see the reason why a girl is interested in me and how my looks affect everything.

Also the level of frauding is simply to big for getting into a ltr. I will just slay the next 2-3 years, and when its over i will be a miserable lonely oldcel.

:fuk:

My list for you guys:

- Lifts 5-7cm
- Neck training
- Tanning lotion
- Eyebrow dye
- Microneedling
- Fillers to cheekbones

Do all this only for this landwhale to reject you? Holy shit it's over for men in 2022 @Blackgymmax @Germania
3136661 27342C9E B243 4D77 82DB 6013EA8C1CAA
3136662 34154DB3 AA77 4F23 ACC9 78E65326CFF8

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Corleone, bogii, Splinter901 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Yerico7 and fogdart
Haha yeah online dating is still hard for me. Most of my lays are from clubbing/bars.
You should learn how to fraud your pictures on online dating apps - use faceapp, facetune, photoshop etc.

You should learn how to fraud your pictures on online dating apps - use faceapp, facetune, photoshop etc.
I am very scared of real life rejections when frauding pictures. Dont think thats a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and fogdart
Most of your shit is cope but get surgery man. Even in your mid 30s it is worth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, RIPPED IRL and Skywalker
Most of your shit is cope but get surgery man. Even in your mid 30s it is worth.
Tell me whats cope? I think everything on my list has a significant effect on my looks and is worth it. Nothing retarded like mewing or bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 17244 and Danish_Retard
My list for you guys:

- Lifts 5-7cm
- Neck training
- Tanning lotion
- Eyebrow dye
- Microneedling
- Fillers to cheekbones

Did you actually manage to get rid of static lines, like forehead lines, with botox? If so fair play!

Also amazing transformation

Imagine if aging didn't exist, all that ''settling down'' and ''having a family'' bullshit would crumble in seconds, I'm 23 and will suicide the moment I lose psl from aging, I'm not going to tolerate bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and TITUS
I dont think bigger muscles would make me more attractive.
From my real life experience girls love youthful and handsome looking tall guys. Healthy skin, full head of hair and low bodyfat with decent athletic body is enough. Roidheads usually attract mentally ill trash girls that want to compensate their problems with a big muscular protector type.
View attachment 1960249View attachment 1960250 Its almost impossible to have such a youthful and healthy face like the guy on the left, when being on a roid cycle. Never seen it before.
I like you in that I am going over the pros and cons of roiding all the time. But I don't really have the same reasoning as you.

1) I don't believe roiding in small amounts will age you noticeable faster than someone that doesn't roid. People like David Laid start roiding at a young age and don't look noticeably older.
It's just that there's lots of roided bodybuilder freaks which gives roiding the bad aging name.
sam merlotte GIF

Freaks like Rich Piana that should not be taken as an example of aesthetic-based roiding instead of strength/size roiding.

2) Getting a good, lean, athletic physique as a natural takes a lot of sacrifice and a lot of time+energy.
Strict diet, sleep, workout routine, etc.

I would mainly be roiding to make all of that easier.
Shit sleep? No matter, roid T-levels got u bro.
Can't workout today cuz ur too busy actually enjoying life and fucking women? No problem man, roids got u. U keep ur gains.
Etc

Ooasdf

Just give me a lean athletic physique like this without the insane effort that natty gymcelling would require.

Natty gymcelling simply doesn't have a favorable reward/effort ratio tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
How does your face feel like after botox ? Does it feel weird can you move it

• JFL
not possible if u look like my avi or ethnic

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Splinter901

based; although you wont be the 2nd one lol....aging jbw will still say if he goes sea, Latin america and all that

My list for you guys:

- Lifts 5-7cm
- Neck training
- Tanning lotion
- Eyebrow dye
- Microneedling
- Fillers to cheekbones

any before / after with contacts? mirin dedication btw

To this:
Does your face appear wider with the hair system?

My list for you guys:

- Lifts 5-7cm
- Neck training
- Tanning lotion
- Eyebrow dye
- Microneedling
- Fillers to cheekbones

What contacts do you use?

Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
My list for you guys:

- Lifts 5-7cm
- Neck training
- Tanning lotion
- Eyebrow dye
- Microneedling
- Fillers to cheekbones

where did you buy the hair system?
where did you buy the red light lamp? Also what benefits did you observe? as far as I know its still quite controversial

where did you buy
where did you buy the hair system?
where did you buy the red light lamp? Also what benefits did you observe? as far as I know its still quite controversial
Newlacecu.com Hair system with european hair
Lamp is from Alibaba, but expensive one.
I dont know if the lamp has brought any benefits, it could be cope

33 is the best age to rope, like Jesus.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Splinter901
Newlacecu.com Hair system with european hair
Lamp is from Alibaba, but expensive one.
I dont know if the lamp has brought any benefits, it could be cope

can you buy me one? my birthday is soon : )

You probably just need 1 good HT and could stop with hairsystem cope

And you could even get away with an unshaved fue

• +1
Tanning lotion
do you only use it for your face or your entire body? a specific brand? I hate it that it basically peels off after 7-8 days and you have to reapply that stinking solution onto your body.