Lurker
9 5be987028e8ce  700

"it's over bro"
"whyy try waaah"
"im gonna kill myself"
"this life is too brutal"
"how can i join incels.is?"

23d129c45689f9e840b60a26d8a05063  jason momoa season

i have no mercy any more upon any of you lazy cunts. when i read this shit about you wanting to kill yourself, i just imagine a skinnyfat pale cumskin who hasn't gotten off his bed in 3 hours and puts in zero effort in the gym, in developing his mind, in learning and reading psychology books to improve himself.

you fucks aren't even trying. you're just the same as a normie. you aren't a smidge better. they are lazy normal sheep, you are lazy crying sheep. they are influenced by the normie culture around them, you are influenced by the depressed beta crying culture around you.

bahahahahaha

14 5be9870b12610  700

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
So basically you just admitted you're a fucking cuck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 10987
try try try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Ocelot, Looks234 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and FrenMe
I love this Native redemption arc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 1680, Ocelot and 4 others
You were the one that predominatly said those things u fucking autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 7173
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 6475
View attachment 907267

"it's over bro"
"whyy try waaah"
"im gonna kill myself"

View attachment 907272

i have no mercy any more upon any of you lazy cunts. when i read this shit about you wanting to kill yourself, i just imagine a skinnyfat pale cumskin who hasn't gotten off his bed in 3 hours and puts in zero effort in the gym, in developing his mind, in learning and reading psychology books to improve himself.

you fucks aren't even trying. you're just the same as a normie. you aren't a smidge better. they are lazy normal sheep, you are lazy crying sheep. they are influenced by the normie culture around them, you are influenced by the depressed beta crying culture around you.

bahahahahaha

View attachment 907292
Based

cry for my ascenscion i have left you behind and you fucking KNOW it
I ascended without your fake-confident redpill bullshit mindset and muh motivational speeches. If u dont have the neurotransmitters of a paralyzed chainrape victim u could just looksmax and not act like you just found the great enlightment everyone knows blackpill is exaggerated.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 7173
Have sex before making these speeches tbh, it will add more credibility to them ngl tbh

I ascended without your fake-confident redpill bullshit mindset and muh motivational speeches. If u dont have the neurotransmitters of a paralyzed chainrape victim u could just looksmax and not act like you just found the great enlightment everyone knows blackpill is exaggerated.

giphy.gif
didnt fucking read LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

PXL 20210103 024155299

Mirin this 6'4" HAPA Special Forces Chad

Mirin this 6'4" HAPA Special Forces Chad
indeed i mog the world and possibly the entire state that i am located in right now

it is funamentally over for my haters (admirers) tbh

Attachments

• IMG_20201113_152056.jpg
    IMG_20201113_152056.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 49
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Have sex before making these speeches tbh, it will add more credibility to them ngl tbh
never try and roast me again you baldcel, try me again i will take your meds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
native mogs

• JFL
never try and roast me again you baldcel, try me again i will take your meds.
Reminder I've already kissed/cuddled with two girls and have not made any cringe speeches

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
Reminder I've already kissed/cuddled with two girls and have not made any cringe speeches
kissing or cuddling with 2 girls that were drunk and whores is not something i want, i could have easily had sex many times if i wasn't mentalcelling in the past.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 7173
kissing or cuddling with 2 girls that were drunk and whores is not something i want, i could have easily had sex many times if i wasn't mentalcelling in the past.
All talk JFL. It's not possible to kiss a girl without her being drunk, in 2020

I cannot honestly believe you think you are better than me it's not even a competition
are you still a kissless virgin?

• +1
are you still a kissless virgin?
Are you looking for a method to cope about how I'm not a winner? I can sense it in the question, you are looking for a weakness, any weakness, anything that makes you be able to justify that I'm not better than you, because you can sense that.

Are you looking for a method to cope about how I'm not a winner? I can sense it in the question, you are looking for a weakness, any weakness, anything that makes you be able to justify that I'm not better than you, because you can sense that.
i'm asking a serious question. are you a kissless virgin?

• +1
I'm not coping jfl, I have got more action then you do. If anything, your coping
kissing a drink girl that still wouldn't fuck you isn't ascending motherfucker i mog you pull up rn

kissing a drink girl that still wouldn't fuck you isn't ascending motherfucker i mog you pull up rn
Sounds like cope to me ngl

View attachment 907267

"it's over bro"
"whyy try waaah"
"im gonna kill myself"

View attachment 907272

bahahahahaha

View attachment 907292
Cuz I'm a sucker for pain.

You were a nicer when depressed ngl. High T 26 size font Native be kinda scary

jfl look who's talking
I never want to be you, or anything that even remotely represents you. At BEST you could rise to something similar to myself, but you won't, and never will. Stop. Stop trying to bring me down to your pathetic shitty level. I don't belong where you are, my mental state is superior to yours because I SHOULD feel this way, and I do. We are not the same species. Stay in your place.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I never want to be you, or anything that even remotely represents you. At BEST you could rise to something similar to myself, but you won't, and never will. Stop. Stop trying to bring me down to your pathetic shitty level. I don't belong where you are, my mental state is superior to yours because I SHOULD feel this way, and I do. We are not the same species. Stay in your place.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic