How I was cucked by an ogre nordic Chad and what it taught me

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
Last year I lost my virginity to my oneitis who was also my best friend. She claimed she wasn’t ready for LTR and I believed it. Months later, I see a story of her on snapchat with 6”6 ogremaxxed chad (I live Norway). I was broken emotionally and discovered .is but they banned me for not being truecel. I tried to make up for it by approaching foids but the ratio was terrible, I only got a handful of lays but it never materialised into anything serious.

I think my issue is widespread, being tall, robust facially and ethnic I fit a specific niche. Women view gl ethnics as just exotic hookup material. I am the male equivalent of those women with big butts and ugly faces. My value is sexual not emotional and is why I have never locked down even a MTB.

Soon the norwood reaper will hit me and then I will probably betabuxx and get into a LTR with a used up roastie. I understand i’m lucky to get any action but truth is I want to feel, hug and love with a woman. I will never feel that simply because of my phenotype, i’m just seen as a penis. The brutal truth is that sometimes no looksmaxxing can save you from your fate. Some are destined to experience real love, some destined to slay and others to rot.

HQNP is just cope there is no tradwife, all women are whores. Urbanisation in Western countries is in 80-90%. The small percentage of rural foids are inaccessible to you and even if they were, they would practice hypergamy too and assimilate into hookup culture. There is no true love for us normies anymore it is reserved for Chad and him only.

I have heard that impregnating a woman causes her hormones to make her “clingy” to her partner. Is it worth putting a hole in condom to hypnotise a foid into loving me? Or is that autistic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19997 and 3 others
she wanna fuck with the woooooo she wanna fuck with the wooooooooo she wanna fuck with wooooooooo she wanna fuck with the woooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 6128 and SexuallyAbusive
I don't think it has to do with you being seen as an "exotic hookup material", I'm seen as LTR material and even I feel like I'm only capable of getting some lays here and there but not a gl girl for me to LTR :ogre: women nowadays just don't care that much about LTRs, a big portion of them really don't give a single fuck about having serious long-term relationships with men, they just want to fuck around while they're young and think about LTRs when they get old and hit the wall.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20618, Chadeep and 3 others
she wanna fuck with the woooooo she wanna fuck with the wooooooooo she wanna fuck with wooooooooo she wanna fuck with the woooooooooo
i cant fuck with these niggas cuz niggas is gay

• Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, buckchadley31 and TeenAscender
I don't think it has to do with you being seen as an "exotic hookup material", I'm seen as LTR material and even I feel like I'm only capable of getting some lays here and there but not a gl girl for me to LTR :ogre: women nowadays just don't care that much about LTRs, a big portion of them really don't give a single fuck about having serious long-term relationships with men, they just want to fuck around while they're young and think about LTRs when they get old and hit the wall.
Yeah I agree that’s true but most foids would easily accept an LTR if offered by a Chad. The difference for us normies is that we are seen as “temporary” almost exclusively for financial or sexual needs. I know in my experience that feeling of just being place holder was brutal.

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe
Yeah I agree that’s true but most foids would easily accept an LTR if offered by a Chad. The difference for us normies is that we are seen as “temporary” almost exclusively for financial or sexual needs. I know in my experience that feeling of just being place holder was brutal.
arent u the same guy that made that cringe street fighting thread or some shit?

why not just beat the shit out of chad?

better yet just gunmax

FBAOQz6VQAQ40lJ

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard, Bvnny. and 1 other person
arent u the same guy that made that cringe street fighting thread or some shit?

why not just beat the shit out of chad?
He would kill me hes 6”6 ogremaxxed gymmaxed. It’s over, I’m thinking about just roping. The embarrassment kills me everyday

• JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
He would kill me hes 6”6 ogremaxxed gymmaxed. It’s over, I’m thinking about just roping. The embarrassment kills me everyday
refer to my post again, i edited it

a good AR15 never cared about chads height or muscles

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TeenAscender and Deleted member 20216

@TeenAscender @buckchadley31

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jaw_is_law, TeenAscender and buckchadley31
who the fuck cares about emotional attatchement. women are fuck dolls.

i dont give a shit about hug and cuddles, fucking loser.

exotic hookup material
Yep my two best friends individually on separate occasions said this to me “your just the the guy white girls cheat on their boyfriends with” I’m mullato, and the be honest I can see it, ONS or casual affairs have always been easier for me then LTRs, decent girls don’t wanna be seen with me.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Yep my two best friends individually on separate occasions said this to me “your just the the guy white girls cheat on their boyfriends with” I’m mullato, and the be honest I can see it, ONS or casual affairs have always been easier for me then LTRs, decent girls don’t wanna be seen with me.
n

bro you are coping realy hard. You dont get relationship because you are a emotional bitch. The moment you dont give a fuck about relationship and focus only on your purpose and fucking the bitches, thats the moment you get relationship

Date ethnic girls

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You're a fucking racemixer and complaining?! You're part of the degeneracy yourself. Gtfo with this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Deleted member 15827
Last year I lost my virginity to my oneitis who was also my best friend. She claimed she wasn’t ready for LTR and I believed it. Months later, I see a story of her on snapchat with 6”6 ogremaxxed chad (I live Norway). I was broken emotionally and discovered .is but they banned me for not being truecel. I tried to make up for it by approaching foids but the ratio was terrible, I only got a handful of lays but it never materialised into anything serious.

I think my issue is widespread, being tall, robust facially and ethnic I fit a specific niche. Women view gl ethnics as just exotic hookup material. I am the male equivalent of those women with big butts and ugly faces. My value is sexual not emotional and is why I have never locked down even a MTB.

Soon the norwood reaper will hit me and then I will probably betabuxx and get into a LTR with a used up roastie. I understand i’m lucky to get any action but truth is I want to feel, hug and love with a woman. I will never feel that simply because of my phenotype, i’m just seen as a penis. The brutal truth is that sometimes no looksmaxxing can save you from your fate. Some are destined to experience real love, some destined to slay and others to rot.

HQNP is just cope there is no tradwife, all women are whores. Urbanisation in Western countries is in 80-90%. The small percentage of rural foids are inaccessible to you and even if they were, they would practice hypergamy too and assimilate into hookup culture. There is no true love for us normies anymore it is reserved for Chad and him only.

I have heard that impregnating a woman causes her hormones to make her “clingy” to her partner. Is it worth putting a hole in condom to hypnotise a foid into loving me? Or is that autistic?
pic of op?