How i wasted a stacy 😭

A

AAALY247

Iron
first of all im a 100% serious here

So to start from the beggining i had a tt account larping as a specific gym goer who was kinda aesthetic and hes a powerlifter to (i larped with it for multiple reasons) either ways i found a like on my comment in my notifications and when i look at the profile picture its a stacy (Blue eyes 🔵,Curly blonde/brownish hair, australian), I know its normal for random people to like your comment but i decided to check this one out and check what comment she liked (she liked my comment hating on homos) so same ideology i decided to shoot my shot and im pretty much larping with an acc so it doesnt matter either ways we talk on tiktok messages a few chit here and a chat there she says how good looking i am and how my muscles look amazing we decide to move it to whatsapp she opened an account just for me either ways we start talking she loves music. nature and she also works out does calisthenics and has an amazing body also no bodies says she always prayed for god to find her the right man and that i might be the one because of how "kind i am" anyways we talk everyday and she mostly messages first checking on me i even got her to make me a picture with her and my dc tag on it unfortunately i lost the pictures as i formatted phone but i think i could find it if i dig a lil bit more but i wish i didnt delete either ways she was so kind had an amazing vohce and sometimes sent me videos showing me the clothes she bought either ways i asked her why me she said she never found a "good guy" like me i started feeling bad because im not who i say i am and that shes way too kind also 1/1000000 chance for gymcel (the one I'm larping as) to pull a stacy like this anyways i act like i got hit by a truck and tell her ill probably go to the hospital and tell her my sister will contact if anything happens and then i do and she feels bad and says she will wait so now shes really not going so i just show her my real face after all that saying i was larping as my big brother (im not good looking) she says it doesn't matter and says that all that matters is my personality (jfl 😂) just be confident bro 11!!1! anyways i still felt bad and wanted her to find a real good guy who she deserves because either wwys i was like so much younger than her so i just told her im gonna delete all my contacts because im gonna do (self improvement) she said thats great and I'll wait for you i deleted her contacts and 5 months later i decide to check on her not to get back but to see so i redownloaded tiktok found her account but she removed all vids and couldn't send her a message i hope shes doing well now and married

thats all for how i fumbled my probably only chance at a stacy and maybe a woman

opinions? questions?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bomber517 and 5 others
@Orc @Clavicular @orb.tobx @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I wasted a meghan roche lookalike the only difference is that she was 5'2. It happens to the best of us

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I wasted a meghan roche lookalike the only difference is that she was 5'2. It happens to the best of us
we should probably rope

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, tigrxs, PsychoH and 2 others
Learn to create paragraphs are you 10

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and try2beme
they say you only get 3 shots in life with your dream girl brother. that’s 1/3, don’t waste the next one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel and poopoohead
i wasted adriana lima lookalike

its a life lesson

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
Dndr a single subatomic particle. Too busy peaking rn
IMG 1816

//StonedSigma

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
they say you only get 3 shots in life with your dream girl brother. that’s 1/3, don’t waste the next one
I think i already wasted 7/3

and either ways she was way older than me like illegal age gap wouldn't have worked

You've probably already flogged yourself if that's true, so what can I say... Bravo to the imbecile
Something similar happened to me, too, so (not pointing on stacy, not stacy)...

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
she was in it for marriage because thats what most australian women want so yeah not gonna happen jfl
not every girl who speaks to you is your dream girl bro jfl

in all honesty, i agree, but you should’ve tried anyways

You've probably already flogged yourself if that's true, so what can I say... Bravo to the imbecile
Something similar happened to me, too, so (not pointing on stacy, not stacy)...
age gap was too big + she wants marriage

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Darkeningstar
she was in it for marriage because thats what most australian women want so yeah not gonna happen jfl
As an Australian that’s def not what most Australian women want :lul:

You got lucky with a rare one and fucked it good job. Most girls here are sluts by their early 20s/late teens, where i live in aus is probs the most lookist city in the world

• +1
Reactions: greycel
As an Australian that’s def not what most Australian women want :lul:

You got lucky with a rare one and fucked it good job. Most girls here are sluts by their early 20s/late teens, where i live in aus is probs the most lookist city in the world
she lives in a forest house bro almost no one there its 2 hours to her uni too

i still felt bad and wanted her to find a real good guy who she deserves because either wwys i was like so much younger than her so i just told her im gonna delete all my contacts because im gonna do (self improvement) she said thats great and I'll wait for you i deleted her contacts and 5 months later i decide to check on her not to get back but to see so i redownloaded tiktok found her account but she removed all vids and couldn't send her a message i hope shes doing well now and married
Cuck ass phaggot

Also send pic of her I wanna see this "Stacy".

can you set me up with her?
jfl i couldnt even recontact her to check up on her as she deleted everything on her tiktok account but the account is still open lol

Cuck ass phaggot

Also send pic of her I wanna see this "Stacy".
brody read absolutely nothing of what i said go back to thirsting over other models greycel

The Stacy was @Crisick on his 10th alt account

I do agree that you fumbled tho because he is your looskmatch.

• JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, WishIwasChico, try2beme and 3 others
The Stacy was @Crisick on his 10th alt account

I do agree that you fumbled tho because he is your looskmatch.
i made this story up for dramatic purposes to see how gullible people are testing out clavicular's method.

jfl i couldnt even recontact her to check up on her as she deleted everything on her tiktok account but the account is still open lol
send me her @ bhai

sorry to disappoint 😞 😞 😞 but read above this
yeah i know, either she was a catfish, found the love of her life, or was heartbroken by a chad who used her

yeah i know, either she was a catfish, found the love of her life, or was heartbroken by a chad who used her

or i created the entire story and she isnt real 😂 😂 😂

• +1
Reactions: guilty
@Jason Voorhees pls sar delete this post it was a social expirement

Nigga you are the worst of us tho :lul:

first of all im a 100% serious here

So to start from the beggining i had a tt account larping as a specific gym goer who was kinda aesthetic and hes a powerlifter to (i larped with it for multiple reasons) either ways i found a like on my comment in my notifications and when i look at the profile picture its a stacy (Blue eyes 🔵,Curly blonde/brownish hair, australian), I know its normal for random people to like your comment but i decided to check this one out and check what comment she liked (she liked my comment hating on homos) so same ideology i decided to shoot my shot and im pretty much larping with an acc so it doesnt matter either ways we talk on tiktok messages a few chit here and a chat there she says how good looking i am and how my muscles look amazing we decide to move it to whatsapp she opened an account just for me either ways we start talking she loves music. nature and she also works out does calisthenics and has an amazing body also no bodies says she always prayed for god to find her the right man and that i might be the one because of how "kind i am" anyways we talk everyday and she mostly messages first checking on me i even got her to make me a picture with her and my dc tag on it unfortunately i lost the pictures as i formatted phone but i think i could find it if i dig a lil bit more but i wish i didnt delete either ways she was so kind had an amazing vohce and sometimes sent me videos showing me the clothes she bought either ways i asked her why me she said she never found a "good guy" like me i started feeling bad because im not who i say i am and that shes way too kind also 1/1000000 chance for gymcel (the one I'm larping as) to pull a stacy like this anyways i act like i got hit by a truck and tell her ill probably go to the hospital and tell her my sister will contact if anything happens and then i do and she feels bad and says she will wait so now shes really not going so i just show her my real face after all that saying i was larping as my big brother (im not good looking) she says it doesn't matter and says that all that matters is my personality (jfl 😂) just be confident bro 11!!1! anyways i still felt bad and wanted her to find a real good guy who she deserves because either wwys i was like so much younger than her so i just told her im gonna delete all my contacts because im gonna do (self improvement) she said thats great and I'll wait for you i deleted her contacts and 5 months later i decide to check on her not to get back but to see so i redownloaded tiktok found her account but she removed all vids and couldn't send her a message i hope shes doing well now and married

thats all for how i fumbled my probably only chance at a stacy and maybe a woman

opinions? questions?
imagine using these emojis without being ironic

and jfl at this greycel tier formatting please gtfo tiktokcel