HOW I WENT FROM WORKING 3 JOBS TO MAKING 7K MONTHLY WITH DROPSHIPPING

so a couple months back i started dropshipping and just 2 weeks ago i saw my profits for the month and i got my first thousand dollar profit. during that two weeks i've gotten 6k more, my profits have gone up an insane amount and i'm fully invested and think i could continue to make more.

i went from working 3 minimum wage jobs to making 7k+ this month. i cant even fathom this. it will legit be so easy to get surgery now i had no clue this type of moneymaking was even possible.

i did a lot of studying beforehand, i had to do courses on skillshare and from tiktokers and stuff. i watched all their tips and tricks and they were actually helpful. getting courses from trusted and high iq dropshippers is rlly important to start.

i started by making my website on shopify. i had to buy a theme from shopify for like $320 or something but it was worth it ofc since it made the website look super sleek and professional. (if anyone's interested u can dm me and i'll give it to u for a lessened price).

i had to edit the website and shit and customize it so that it would match the products i was selling. i know a lot about website editing already so this was quite easy.

i made this website for a pet product and this was what made me my 7k profit so far https://caninecombo.shop/ i put some fake reviews and such bc most people don't bother to write shit after they buy.

that's basically the gyst of it i mean this is honestly crazy that ive made this much so quickly
cope

theres a brand that exploded in sales last month its called jaw aesthetic it sells 50 cent jaw trainers for 27 euros jfl he made 100k in sales and 3800 orders this month
where the fuck can you buy a jaw trainer for 50 cent ?

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
a lot of ppl think i'm larping which is fine i don't really care if ppl don't believe, but i just wanna say that there's so many ways to make money online not only in dropshipping so i recommend ppl try their best to learn and master online skills

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
also be prepared to spend a good amount of money on this i myself was lucky and ended up only having to spend around 1k with ads included which is great considering how much i've been making now. but overall this is not for everyone if u can't risk losing 1k then it's not a good idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Xangsane
so a couple months back i started dropshipping and just 2 weeks ago i saw my profits for the month and i got my first thousand dollar profit. during that two weeks i've gotten 6k more, my profits have gone up an insane amount and i'm fully invested and think i could continue to make more.

i went from working 3 minimum wage jobs to making 7k+ this month. i cant even fathom this. it will legit be so easy to get surgery now i had no clue this type of moneymaking was even possible.

i did a lot of studying beforehand, i had to do courses on skillshare and from tiktokers and stuff. i watched all their tips and tricks and they were actually helpful. getting courses from trusted and high iq dropshippers is rlly important to start.

i started by making my website on shopify. i had to buy a theme from shopify for like $320 or something but it was worth it ofc since it made the website look super sleek and professional. (if anyone's interested u can dm me and i'll give it to u for a lessened price).

i had to edit the website and shit and customize it so that it would match the products i was selling. i know a lot about website editing already so this was quite easy.

i made this website for a pet product and this was what made me my 7k profit so far https://caninecombo.shop/ i put some fake reviews and such bc most people don't bother to write shit after they buy.

that's basically the gyst of it i mean this is honestly crazy that ive made this much so quickly
yo could you pm me? congrats g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
When they ask for "proof", you are supposed to show your Shopify sales dashboard. Not even showing Google Analytics. No showing Facebook ad metrics.

There is no Facebook page regarding Canine Combo, and no other social profiles made whatsoever. Not a TikTok either.

Why would someone publically post their Shopify store making 7k per month to everyone?

So you somehow were running paid ads of 1k worth and got back 7k in pure profit? Your ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) which is typically 3-4x on average on a winning product is somehow more than 7x (Keep in mind 30-40% is the average rate of profit margin on dropshipping store.) So you had revenue of $18000 and your pure profit was 7k. That's 18x ROAS. lol right....

He doesn't even have a backend funnel, no upsells just upfront, 1 product. I am assuming this was done on Facebook since you did manage to add a Facebook pixel. Not a single page on Canine Combo.

You don't even have Google Analytics code added:
eeef0fa796f7c0ca9e2bd0e92bf1a6cd.png

Here is how Google Analytics should look if you have set it up:
f8eabd7642510b5e6452f8e5cad8667f.png

While I am not saying you are lying, there doesn't seem to be any convincing evidence as to how you landed 7k in profit. Of course, someone who actually did this all legit could easily prove me wrong, and clear up any confusion. You did share your domain with us, sharing a few numbers wouldn't be a big ask since you already told us you profited 7k.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
U are obviously trying to sell us something, how can anyone be that much lazy and dumbfuck to not getting products solely on Amazon or on the original seller for economize money, that s mindblowing
thought the same thing but most people dont know that those products are from china and they buy from the website because they think that its like a brand product. Also its designed to be a quick process so they dont even think about amazon etc. Dropshipping works but it takes a lot of skill.

When they ask for "proof", you are supposed to show your Shopify sales dashboard. Not even showing Google Analytics. No showing Facebook ad metrics.

There is no Facebook page regarding Canine Combo, and no other social profiles made whatsoever. Not a TikTok either.

Why would someone publically post their Shopify store making 7k per month to everyone?

So you somehow were running paid ads of 1k worth and got back 7k in pure profit? Your ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) which is typically 3-4x on average on a winning product is somehow more than 7x (Keep in mind 30-40% is the average rate of profit margin on dropshipping store.) So you had revenue of $18000 and your pure profit was 7k. That's 18x ROAS. lol right....

He doesn't even have a backend funnel, no upsells just upfront, 1 product. I am assuming this was done on Facebook since you did manage to add a Facebook pixel. Not a single page on Canine Combo.

You don't even have Google Analytics code added:
eeef0fa796f7c0ca9e2bd0e92bf1a6cd.png

Here is how Google Analytics should look if you have set it up:
f8eabd7642510b5e6452f8e5cad8667f.png

While I am not saying you are lying, there doesn't seem to be any convincing evidence as to how you landed 7k in profit. Of course, someone who actually did this all legit could easily prove me wrong, and clear up any confusion. You did share your domain with us, sharing a few numbers wouldn't be a big ask since you already told us you profited 7k.
maybe tiktok organic ads. You dont need a code for that and it works quite well